Sale ending

1. Sale ending

Is their any way you could keep the sale running an extra day? I've been trying to order for the last hour and it keeps saying "proxy error". Let me try some more.

2. Damn, now the site won't even let me add items to my cart. I guess this is what I get for waiting til the last minute.

3. Alexander, please PM me...we had some server issues last night.
    •   

4. Thanks man, but with the new sale, I'll probably end up saving an extra 10 bucks, big ups to server problems!

5. that's the thing with NutraPlanet...you miss out on one sale, just wait a couple days for the next one
  6. tattoopierced1

Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    that's the thing with NutraPlanet...you miss out on one sale, just wait a couple days for the next one
    thats right.. NP has Post Sale Sales..

7. Even when not having a "sale event", they still have "sale" prices and free shipping. Hard to beat.

Only complaint is that they don't always keep stuff in stock while the sales happen.

8. Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    thats right.. NP has Post Sale Sales..
    Everyday is a sale day!

9. oh no!!!!! I missed out on the sale, I thought it was til the end of the month, Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaam. Oh well, my stupid bad.

10. Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    that's the thing with NutraPlanet...you miss out on one sale, just wait a couple days for the next one

SO whens the next one?
    PHF Rep

11. Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    SO whens the next one?
    good question, wish i knew too =p, do i hear a valentines day special =D?