Havoc: BACK IN STOCK and creating Chaos!!!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by liftnainez View Post
    thanks for your response my friend.. thats funny your brought up furazadrol bc that was my other option.. i think i will stack epistane and furazadrol.. as per the join comment- i have had bad luck w my joints.. but i now lift for nothing but getting lean and hard.. no more ego lifts.. i usually only wait 30 sec in btw sets and put my ego aside and lift light weight w perfect form.. i am hoping that will combat any joint issues- what do you think? thanks for your help.. i greatly appreciate it
    I would just make sure to supplement with LOTS of fish oils and LOTS of cissus. works wonders for me, without them Id be a wreck every workout.

2. missed havoc being in stock, but i just caught epidrol in stock so i got some of that
    •   

3. so since its out of stock currently, if i just placed an order for it and waited.,.. would i still get it.. cause i always miss the mad dash to get havoc.

4. Quote Originally Posted by wrkn4bigrmusles View Post
    so since its out of stock currently, if i just placed an order for it and waited.,.. would i still get it.. cause i always miss the mad dash to get havoc.
    There will be more to come yet.....so you're still safe

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

5. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Really?. Safe enough for me to take?. I haven't run anything but a short 1T/4AD trans cycle since my time in the hospital back in 05 because of a superdrol cycle/drug induced Cholestasis. I know you must have read my posts about it before. I have no permanent damage according to bloodwork but have been afraid to run anything oral since that time.
    I'd suggest that you avoid the 17-alpha-methyl steroids...as you've already been proven to be susceptible to their hepatoxicity.

If you wanna take orals, go with something like 1AD again...although even they are not without risks of liver toxicity.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Really?. Safe enough for me to take?. I haven't run anything but a short 1T/4AD trans cycle since my time in the hospital back in 05 because of a superdrol cycle/drug induced Cholestasis. I know you must have read my posts about it before. I have no permanent damage according to bloodwork but have been afraid to run anything oral since that time.
    T-Bone, be careful man!! I remember the last time you methyled OUT!!!
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html

7. Quote Originally Posted by motiv8er View Post
    T-Bone, be careful man!! I remember the last time you methyled OUT!!!
    1T/4AD trans needs to come back!. Everything went downhill after M1T came out and the supplement world went Methyl Phuckin Nuts!. Too bad there is nothing legal that can come close or even compare to that stuff. Sure its a pain in the ass to apply, but it sure beats hepatoxic orals.

8. ummmm theres a couple companies coming out with insane non methyls that are supposed to rival SD and phera.... from more then one comp

9. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    ummmm theres a couple companies coming out with insane non methyls that are supposed to rival superdrol and phera.... from more then one comp
    Tell me more, Tell me more!!! Poopy whens Epi gonna be back? Is NP getting more CEL products?

10. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    ummmm theres a couple companies coming out with insane non methyls that are supposed to rival superdrol and phera.... from more then one comp
    Please keep talking my friend.
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html

11. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    1T/4AD trans needs to come back!. Everything went downhill after M1T came out and the supplement world went Methyl Phuckin Nuts!. Too bad there is nothing legal that can come close or even compare to that stuff. Sure its a pain in the ass to apply, but it sure beats hepatoxic orals.
    second that! 1T/4AD dermal has been by far the best ever legal combo I've ever used (when they were legal).

12. Quote Originally Posted by Ziquor View Post
    Tell me more, Tell me more!!! Poopy whens Epi gonna be back? Is NP getting more CEL products?
    first one is supposed to be the new version of 3-AD, the one that will be released under that name will NOT be adrenedione as originally planned, that will be released seperately. They wanted 3-AD to be truely groundbreaking like it was sposed to be, but got c0ck blocked by the man. Its been talked about here and there over at AX's own forums.... sounds insane.

the other I cant mention yet since its not even a solid thing yet....

AND Epi is undergoing its largest priduction to date and should be at most retailers from 10days-the end of the month.... most within 10 days though

13. didnt want to start a new thread and i missed the 10% sale for the superbowl and havoc in stock due to low funds ... i know i snooze and lose too, but Dsade or any RPN rep. have an ETA for havoc back in stock at NP?

i know i can buy havoc clones but a Hyundai just isnt a Mercedes now is it?? with that being said, i'll stick to RPN products/Havoc

14. Quote Originally Posted by ralph4u2c View Post
    didnt want to start a new thread and i missed the 10% sale for the superbowl and havoc in stock due to low funds ... i know i snooze and lose too, but Dsade or any RPN rep. have an ETA for havoc back in stock at NP?

i know i can buy havoc clones but a Hyundai just isnt a Mercedes now is it?? with that being said, i'll stick to RPN products/Havoc
    As always, appreciate the support.

Havoc should be back in about 3.5 weeks.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-28-2011, 05:21 PM
  2. HAVOC back in stock
    By dsade in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 01-08-2008, 08:06 PM
  3. HAVOC back in stock
    By dsade in forum Nutraplanet