No Samples?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Dane

Big Dane

Awards
I've placed a few orders from nutraplanet, and no free samples. Every other place that I've ordered supps from always had some free samples of different stuff thrown in. That gets me to try out and usually buy new supps. :confused:

dsmith126

Awards
I received a free shaker and a few other random samples. Cant beat the prices and service!

Jordan338

Banned
Awards
Yea... I second that I just placed a pretty basic order of just Xtend at rock bottom prices and STILL got a free shaker... I'm just wondering how they make a profit.

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
I've placed a few orders from nutraplanet, and no free samples. Every other place that I've ordered supps from always had some free samples of different stuff thrown in. That gets me to try out and usually buy new supps. :confused:
:whiner::whiner::whiner::whiner::whiner:

jack98

Awards
at the place i used to order from gave me like a free shaker bottle once i hit a hundred bucks.

NP nver given me a sample has great customer service and is real close to my house so i get it real quick it makes up for it.

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
:whiner::whiner::whiner::whiner::whiner:
smallest violin orchestra??

Kidding aside, sometimes I may receive a sample or two. But the larger the order, the more stuff you get.

Nutra is still king.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
wait, so you didnt get free samples for buying things at already the lowest price on the net?..hmmm

oh btw, did you ask for any in the comment box?

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
dudes, nothing is a given except cheap prices at the PLANET, don't expect that everytime you order you're going to receive sh*tloads of samples, sometimes u do and sometimes you don't, nutra can only give out samples that they themselves have been given by the supp companys

cheers

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
are these other places prices as good as the PLANET's?

jchaffee1

Awards
gotta ask

only time i didn't get some was when i didn't ask in the comment box

808raoul

Awards
I never asked in the comment box and always got something. Thank you Nutraplanet for the great deals and free samples.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You guys make sure you check out the special NP has going on until the end of the Super Bowl - 10% all products with the NFL08 code. Also, all Nimbus products are an additional 10% off, meaning that you can save 20%!

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
I understand the OP's dissapointment - I always get upset when I don't get something for nothing.

I wouldn't hold it against Nutraplanet, though.

Sometimes I'll get a couple samples, then others it's like they unloaded every single sample they had into my box.

But, GOD D4MNIT! Get rid of the Styrofoam peanuts! I will gladly pay an extra buck or two and order to get something else... anything... well, almost anything. ;)

I'm a big fan of those inflatable plastic bags like Amazon uses.

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
I understand the OP's dissapointment - I always get upset when I don't get something for nothing.

I wouldn't hold it against Nutraplanet, though.

Sometimes I'll get a couple samples, then others it's like they unloaded every single sample they had into my box.

But, GOD D4MNIT! Get rid of the Styrofoam peanuts! I will gladly pay an extra buck or two and order to get something else... anything... well, almost anything. ;)

I'm a big fan of those inflatable plastic bags like Amazon uses.
:nono: I live for those peanuts man! Its like a avalanche, followed by supplements everytime i open the box!

Even my cat gets enjoyment from my order at NP

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
:nono: I live for those peanuts man! Its like a avalanche, followed by supplements everytime i open the box!

My cats eat the peanuts. Bad cat!

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
recieved another order today, no samples, but u know what, who cares. this place rocks, fast service at a great price. something most places are lacking

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

My cat does the same thing. As soon as i open the box, he's jumping right in it.

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
My cat does the same thing. As soon as i open the box, he's jumping right in it.
ha! Interestingly enough, after he gets out, the peanuts are stuck to his fur (static) and he spends the nest half hour running around the house trying to get them off ( as soon as he get it off, it gets stuck to his paw, then back onto his body, and so on....

Nutraplanet - Making customers and their cats happy since 2005 ©

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ha! Interestingly enough, after he gets out, the peanuts are stuck to his fur (static) and he spends the nest half hour running around the house trying to get them off ( as soon as he get it off, it gets stuck to his paw, then back onto his body, and so on....

Nutraplanet - Making customers and their cats happy since 2005 ©
Yeah my cat will sit there and grab them in his paws throwing them up in the air.......it's freakin hillarious man. He entertains himself for hours lol. Sam not only delivers on the human level, but also provides product for feline entertainment haha.

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
Yeah my cat will sit there and grab them in his paws throwing them up in the air.......it's freakin hillarious man. He entertains himself for hours lol. Sam not only delivers on the human level, but also provides product for feline entertainment haha.
haha, maybe he should add the option to : "Add "cat nip coated peanuts" for your feline friend ($0.95)" on checkout.

That way, both owner can give NP 5 stars all round.

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
dudes, nothing is a given except cheap prices at the PLANET, don't expect that everytime you order you're going to receive sh*tloads of samples, sometimes u do and sometimes you don't, nutra can only give out samples that they themselves have been given by the supp companys

cheers
This is the limiting factor on how samples are given out. When we don't have many samples (like currently) we are a bit stingy and picky. When we do have a plethora of samples, you guys have seen and heard about how generous we are :)
In a nutshell, when we have a lot to give, people are like:dance::jaw::woohoo:, When we don't people are like,:wtf::confused::mad:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is the limiting factor on how samples are given out. When we don't have many samples (like currently) we are a bit stingy and picky. When we do have a plethora of samples, you guys have seen and heard about how generous we are :)
In a nutshell, when we have a lot to give, people are like:dance::jaw::woohoo:, When we don't people are like,:wtf::confused::mad:
You guys set the bar in overall quality and customer service IMHO verner. There is no other option in my mind. Nutraplanet rocks! :djparty:

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
Freebie, or no freebie, all i need is the supps and the free styrafoam peanuts.....woo hoo!

Maverick60

Awards
  • Established
Well, I dont know what you guys are complaining about. Not too concerned that i got zero samples, but I didnt even get the right products. They sub'd RPM for the Drive I ordered.

Worst part is that I ordered Drive for a co worker thats leaving for Australia next week and wanted to have it before his 4 week trip. Oh well.

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
We would never "sub" a product, without asking first, unless it is the same product, different size, and would work out in the customers favor. Even then, we would attempt to contact the customer. Sounds like your just the victim of a mistake. Please email [email protected], and cc the email in my sig, and we will straighten this out. My apologies on the error

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
This is the limiting factor on how samples are given out. When we don't have many samples (like currently) we are a bit stingy and picky. When we do have a plethora of samples, you guys have seen and heard about how generous we are :)In a nutshell, when we have a lot to give, people are like:dance::jaw::woohoo:, When we don't people are like,:wtf::confused::mad:
NP guys have been really good to me, here is just one of the times i have gotten freebies . i have several NP shakers and other samples but this were in my last order of last year, i have made other orders this year also with some samples

Maverick60

Awards
  • Established
We would never "sub" a product, without asking first, unless it is the same product, different size, and would work out in the customers favor. Even then, we would attempt to contact the customer. Sounds like your just the victim of a mistake. Please email [email protected], and cc the email in my sig, and we will straighten this out. My apologies on the error
By "sub'd" I didnt mean intentionally, I know errors can happen and its cool. I contacted customer service yesterday as soon as the box came in, so Im sure ill hear back soon.

Big Dane

Big Dane

Awards
Nutra has the best pricing and a great selection, and this is why they will get all of my business from now on. I was not complaining about no samples, I always thought of it as something that benefits the consumer and the supp company, since trying something and finding you like it will prompt one to order it. Overall the best online retailer.

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
Nutra has the best pricing and a great selection, and this is why they will get all of my business from now on. I was not complaining about no samples, I always thought of it as something that benefits the consumer and the supp company, since trying something and finding you like it will prompt one to order it. Overall the best online retailer.
Dont think anyone was complaining about the samples, thought this thread was mostly another NP rocks thread, followed by some joking about not having samples.

I love living close to the NP warehouse, no matter what shipping method I use, i get it in 1-2 days. I ordered IGF-2, DCP and Hyperdrive on Thursday, I get home delivery today.

Cant beat that !

Maverick60

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know if NP's customer service is a M-F operation?

MOD EDIT: Yes, they are. Thread closed. Its not about individual orders. Please contact their support through proper channels.

Status
Not open for further replies.