No Samples? - AnabolicMinds.com

No Samples?

1. New Member

No Samples?

I've placed a few orders from nutraplanet, and no free samples. Every other place that I've ordered supps from always had some free samples of different stuff thrown in. That gets me to try out and usually buy new supps.

2. New Member

Thumbs up

I received a free shaker and a few other random samples. Cant beat the prices and service!
  3. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  260 lbs.

Yea... I second that I just placed a pretty basic order of just Xtend at rock bottom prices and STILL got a free shaker... I'm just wondering how they make a profit.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Dane View Post
    I've placed a few orders from nutraplanet, and no free samples. Every other place that I've ordered supps from always had some free samples of different stuff thrown in. That gets me to try out and usually buy new supps.
  5. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SgtP View Post
  6. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post

7. New Member

at the place i used to order from gave me like a free shaker bottle once i hit a hundred bucks.

NP nver given me a sample has great customer service and is real close to my house so i get it real quick it makes up for it.
  8. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by SgtP View Post
    smallest violin orchestra??

Kidding aside, sometimes I may receive a sample or two. But the larger the order, the more stuff you get.

Nutra is still king.
  9. Elite Member

ask and u shall receive!!!
  10. Elite Member

wait, so you didnt get free samples for buying things at already the lowest price on the net?..hmmm

oh btw, did you ask for any in the comment box?
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.

dudes, nothing is a given except cheap prices at the PLANET, don't expect that everytime you order you're going to receive sh*tloads of samples, sometimes u do and sometimes you don't, nutra can only give out samples that they themselves have been given by the supp companys

cheers
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.

are these other places prices as good as the PLANET's?
  13. New Member

gotta ask

only time i didn't get some was when i didn't ask in the comment box
  14. New Member

I never asked in the comment box and always got something. Thank you Nutraplanet for the great deals and free samples.
  15. Banned

You guys make sure you check out the special NP has going on until the end of the Super Bowl - 10% all products with the NFL08 code. Also, all Nimbus products are an additional 10% off, meaning that you can save 20%!
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

I understand the OP's dissapointment - I always get upset when I don't get something for nothing.

I wouldn't hold it against Nutraplanet, though.

Sometimes I'll get a couple samples, then others it's like they unloaded every single sample they had into my box.

But, GOD D4MNIT! Get rid of the Styrofoam peanuts! I will gladly pay an extra buck or two and order to get something else... anything... well, almost anything.

I'm a big fan of those inflatable plastic bags like Amazon uses.
  17. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ShakesAllDay View Post
    I understand the OP's dissapointment - I always get upset when I don't get something for nothing.

I wouldn't hold it against Nutraplanet, though.

Sometimes I'll get a couple samples, then others it's like they unloaded every single sample they had into my box.

But, GOD D4MNIT! Get rid of the Styrofoam peanuts! I will gladly pay an extra buck or two and order to get something else... anything... well, almost anything.

I'm a big fan of those inflatable plastic bags like Amazon uses.
    I live for those peanuts man! Its like a avalanche, followed by supplements everytime i open the box!

Even my cat gets enjoyment from my order at NP

18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MashedPotato View Post
    I live for those peanuts man! Its like a avalanche, followed by supplements everytime i open the box!

My cats eat the peanuts. Bad cat!
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

recieved another order today, no samples, but u know what, who cares. this place rocks, fast service at a great price. something most places are lacking
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

My cat does the same thing. As soon as i open the box, he's jumping right in it.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

21. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    My cat does the same thing. As soon as i open the box, he's jumping right in it.
    ha! Interestingly enough, after he gets out, the peanuts are stuck to his fur (static) and he spends the nest half hour running around the house trying to get them off ( as soon as he get it off, it gets stuck to his paw, then back onto his body, and so on....

Nutraplanet - Making customers and their cats happy since 2005
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

ha! Interestingly enough, after he gets out, the peanuts are stuck to his fur (static) and he spends the nest half hour running around the house trying to get them off ( as soon as he get it off, it gets stuck to his paw, then back onto his body, and so on....

Nutraplanet - Making customers and their cats happy since 2005
    Yeah my cat will sit there and grab them in his paws throwing them up in the air.......it's freakin hillarious man. He entertains himself for hours lol. Sam not only delivers on the human level, but also provides product for feline entertainment haha.

Legendary

23. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Yeah my cat will sit there and grab them in his paws throwing them up in the air.......it's freakin hillarious man. He entertains himself for hours lol. Sam not only delivers on the human level, but also provides product for feline entertainment haha.
    haha, maybe he should add the option to : "Add "cat nip coated peanuts" for your feline friend ($0.95)" on checkout.

That way, both owner can give NP 5 stars all round.
  24. Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by b unit View Post
    dudes, nothing is a given except cheap prices at the PLANET, don't expect that everytime you order you're going to receive sh*tloads of samples, sometimes u do and sometimes you don't, nutra can only give out samples that they themselves have been given by the supp companys

cheers
    This is the limiting factor on how samples are given out. When we don't have many samples (like currently) we are a bit stingy and picky. When we do have a plethora of samples, you guys have seen and heard about how generous we are
    In a nutshell, when we have a lot to give, people are like, When we don't people are like,
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by verner View Post
    This is the limiting factor on how samples are given out. When we don't have many samples (like currently) we are a bit stingy and picky. When we do have a plethora of samples, you guys have seen and heard about how generous we are
    In a nutshell, when we have a lot to give, people are like, When we don't people are like,
    You guys set the bar in overall quality and customer service IMHO verner. There is no other option in my mind. Nutraplanet rocks!

Legendary

26. Senior Member

Freebie, or no freebie, all i need is the supps and the free styrafoam peanuts.....woo hoo!
  27. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Well, I dont know what you guys are complaining about. Not too concerned that i got zero samples, but I didnt even get the right products. They sub'd RPM for the Drive I ordered.

Worst part is that I ordered Drive for a co worker thats leaving for Australia next week and wanted to have it before his 4 week trip. Oh well.
  28. Banned

Did you contact Customer Service?
  29. Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer

We would never "sub" a product, without asking first, unless it is the same product, different size, and would work out in the customers favor. Even then, we would attempt to contact the customer. Sounds like your just the victim of a mistake. Please email Customerservice@nutraplanet.co m, and cc the email in my sig, and we will straighten this out. My apologies on the error
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.

This is the limiting factor on how samples are given out. When we don't have many samples (like currently) we are a bit stingy and picky. When we do have a plethora of samples, you guys have seen and heard about how generous we are In a nutshell, when we have a lot to give, people are like, When we don't people are like,
    NP guys have been really good to me, here is just one of the times i have gotten freebies . i have several NP shakers and other samples but this were in my last order of last year, i have made other orders this year also with some samples
  31. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

We would never "sub" a product, without asking first, unless it is the same product, different size, and would work out in the customers favor. Even then, we would attempt to contact the customer. Sounds like your just the victim of a mistake. Please email Customerservice@nutraplanet.co m, and cc the email in my sig, and we will straighten this out. My apologies on the error
    By "sub'd" I didnt mean intentionally, I know errors can happen and its cool. I contacted customer service yesterday as soon as the box came in, so Im sure ill hear back soon.
  32. Banned

MOD EDIT: This isn't the place for this.
  33. New Member

Nutra has the best pricing and a great selection, and this is why they will get all of my business from now on. I was not complaining about no samples, I always thought of it as something that benefits the consumer and the supp company, since trying something and finding you like it will prompt one to order it. Overall the best online retailer.
  34. Senior Member

Nutra has the best pricing and a great selection, and this is why they will get all of my business from now on. I was not complaining about no samples, I always thought of it as something that benefits the consumer and the supp company, since trying something and finding you like it will prompt one to order it. Overall the best online retailer.
    Dont think anyone was complaining about the samples, thought this thread was mostly another NP rocks thread, followed by some joking about not having samples.

I love living close to the NP warehouse, no matter what shipping method I use, i get it in 1-2 days. I ordered IGF-2, DCP and Hyperdrive on Thursday, I get home delivery today.

Cant beat that !
  35. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Does anyone know if NP's customer service is a M-F operation?

MOD EDIT: Yes, they are. Thread closed. Its not about individual orders. Please contact their support through proper channels.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. No Free Samples In My Order....wtf!?!
    By Hank Vangut in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-24-2008, 10:05 AM
  2. No-explode free sample test
    By Beebs in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-28-2008, 11:41 AM
  3. Information Sites and Books (No Hunting Format)
    By Matthew D in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-25-2006, 08:13 AM
  4. No tuna!!! mmmm Cottage cheese
    By Sanosuke in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-04-2002, 12:39 AM
  5. im no chemist
    By destro19 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-23-2002, 03:28 PM