No Samples?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    Big Dane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    72
    Rep Power
    118

    No Samples?


    I've placed a few orders from nutraplanet, and no free samples. Every other place that I've ordered supps from always had some free samples of different stuff thrown in. That gets me to try out and usually buy new supps.

  2. Registered User
    dsmith126's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    24
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    93

    Thumbs up


    I received a free shaker and a few other random samples. Cant beat the prices and service!
  3. Banned
    Jordan338's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Seattle
    Age
    28
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    0

    Yea... I second that I just placed a pretty basic order of just Xtend at rock bottom prices and STILL got a free shaker... I'm just wondering how they make a profit.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    SgtP's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Oceanside, CA
    Age
    30
    Posts
    543
    Rep Power
    1446

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Dane View Post
    I've placed a few orders from nutraplanet, and no free samples. Every other place that I've ordered supps from always had some free samples of different stuff thrown in. That gets me to try out and usually buy new supps.
  5. Banned
    matthew76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    South East US
    Posts
    3,671
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtP View Post
  6. Registered User
    Big Dane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    72
    Rep Power
    118

    Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post

  7. Registered User
    jack98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    87
    Rep Power
    123

    at the place i used to order from gave me like a free shaker bottle once i hit a hundred bucks.

    NP nver given me a sample has great customer service and is real close to my house so i get it real quick it makes up for it.
  8. Registered User
    liquid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,609
    Rep Power
    75828

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtP View Post
    smallest violin orchestra??

    Kidding aside, sometimes I may receive a sample or two. But the larger the order, the more stuff you get.

    Nutra is still king.
  9. Registered User
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    here
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,833
    Rep Power
    3519

    ask and u shall receive!!!
  10. Registered User
    john123131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    5,800
    Rep Power
    2991

    wait, so you didnt get free samples for buying things at already the lowest price on the net?..hmmm

    oh btw, did you ask for any in the comment box?
  11. Registered User
    b unit's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    2,647
    Rep Power
    1421

    dudes, nothing is a given except cheap prices at the PLANET, don't expect that everytime you order you're going to receive sh*tloads of samples, sometimes u do and sometimes you don't, nutra can only give out samples that they themselves have been given by the supp companys

    cheers
  12. Registered User
    b unit's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    2,647
    Rep Power
    1421

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Dane View Post
    I've placed a few orders from nutraplanet, and no free samples. Every other place that I've ordered supps from always had some free samples of different stuff thrown in. That gets me to try out and usually buy new supps.
    are these other places prices as good as the PLANET's?
  13. Registered User
    jchaffee1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    96

    gotta ask


    only time i didn't get some was when i didn't ask in the comment box
  14. Registered User
    808raoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Hawaii
    Age
    40
    Posts
    38
    Rep Power
    138

    I never asked in the comment box and always got something. Thank you Nutraplanet for the great deals and free samples.
  15. Banned
    matthew76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    South East US
    Posts
    3,671
    Rep Power
    0

    You guys make sure you check out the special NP has going on until the end of the Super Bowl - 10% all products with the NFL08 code. Also, all Nimbus products are an additional 10% off, meaning that you can save 20%!
  16. Registered User
    ShakesAllDay's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    So. Illinois
    Posts
    1,239
    Rep Power
    712

    I understand the OP's dissapointment - I always get upset when I don't get something for nothing.

    I wouldn't hold it against Nutraplanet, though.

    Sometimes I'll get a couple samples, then others it's like they unloaded every single sample they had into my box.

    But, GOD D4MNIT! Get rid of the Styrofoam peanuts! I will gladly pay an extra buck or two and order to get something else... anything... well, almost anything.

    I'm a big fan of those inflatable plastic bags like Amazon uses.
  17. Registered User
    MashedPotato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,192
    Rep Power
    718

    Quote Originally Posted by ShakesAllDay View Post
    I understand the OP's dissapointment - I always get upset when I don't get something for nothing.

    I wouldn't hold it against Nutraplanet, though.

    Sometimes I'll get a couple samples, then others it's like they unloaded every single sample they had into my box.

    But, GOD D4MNIT! Get rid of the Styrofoam peanuts! I will gladly pay an extra buck or two and order to get something else... anything... well, almost anything.

    I'm a big fan of those inflatable plastic bags like Amazon uses.
    I live for those peanuts man! Its like a avalanche, followed by supplements everytime i open the box!

    Even my cat gets enjoyment from my order at NP

  18. Registered User
    ShakesAllDay's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    So. Illinois
    Posts
    1,239
    Rep Power
    712

    Quote Originally Posted by MashedPotato View Post
    I live for those peanuts man! Its like a avalanche, followed by supplements everytime i open the box!

    Even my cat gets enjoyment from my order at NP

    My cats eat the peanuts. Bad cat!
  19. Registered User
    freezito's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    bemidji mn
    Posts
    2,974
    Rep Power
    26191

    recieved another order today, no samples, but u know what, who cares. this place rocks, fast service at a great price. something most places are lacking
  20. Registered User
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,444
    Rep Power
    57347

    Quote Originally Posted by MashedPotato View Post
    I live for those peanuts man! Its like a avalanche, followed by supplements everytime i open the box!

    Even my cat gets enjoyment from my order at NP

    My cat does the same thing. As soon as i open the box, he's jumping right in it.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  21. Registered User
    MashedPotato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,192
    Rep Power
    718

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    My cat does the same thing. As soon as i open the box, he's jumping right in it.
    ha! Interestingly enough, after he gets out, the peanuts are stuck to his fur (static) and he spends the nest half hour running around the house trying to get them off ( as soon as he get it off, it gets stuck to his paw, then back onto his body, and so on....

    Nutraplanet - Making customers and their cats happy since 2005
  22. Registered User
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,444
    Rep Power
    57347

    Quote Originally Posted by MashedPotato View Post
    ha! Interestingly enough, after he gets out, the peanuts are stuck to his fur (static) and he spends the nest half hour running around the house trying to get them off ( as soon as he get it off, it gets stuck to his paw, then back onto his body, and so on....

    Nutraplanet - Making customers and their cats happy since 2005
    Yeah my cat will sit there and grab them in his paws throwing them up in the air.......it's freakin hillarious man. He entertains himself for hours lol. Sam not only delivers on the human level, but also provides product for feline entertainment haha.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  23. Registered User
    MashedPotato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,192
    Rep Power
    718

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Yeah my cat will sit there and grab them in his paws throwing them up in the air.......it's freakin hillarious man. He entertains himself for hours lol. Sam not only delivers on the human level, but also provides product for feline entertainment haha.
    haha, maybe he should add the option to : "Add "cat nip coated peanuts" for your feline friend ($0.95)" on checkout.

    That way, both owner can give NP 5 stars all round.
  24. Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
    Board Sponsor
    verner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    475
    Rep Power
    388

    Quote Originally Posted by b unit View Post
    dudes, nothing is a given except cheap prices at the PLANET, don't expect that everytime you order you're going to receive sh*tloads of samples, sometimes u do and sometimes you don't, nutra can only give out samples that they themselves have been given by the supp companys

    cheers
    This is the limiting factor on how samples are given out. When we don't have many samples (like currently) we are a bit stingy and picky. When we do have a plethora of samples, you guys have seen and heard about how generous we are
    In a nutshell, when we have a lot to give, people are like, When we don't people are like,
  25. Registered User
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,444
    Rep Power
    57347

    Quote Originally Posted by verner View Post
    This is the limiting factor on how samples are given out. When we don't have many samples (like currently) we are a bit stingy and picky. When we do have a plethora of samples, you guys have seen and heard about how generous we are
    In a nutshell, when we have a lot to give, people are like, When we don't people are like,
    You guys set the bar in overall quality and customer service IMHO verner. There is no other option in my mind. Nutraplanet rocks!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  26. Registered User
    MashedPotato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,192
    Rep Power
    718

    Quote Originally Posted by verner View Post
    This is the limiting factor on how samples are given out. When we don't have many samples (like currently) we are a bit stingy and picky. When we do have a plethora of samples, you guys have seen and heard about how generous we are
    In a nutshell, when we have a lot to give, people are like, When we don't people are like,
    Freebie, or no freebie, all i need is the supps and the free styrafoam peanuts.....woo hoo!
  27. Registered User
    Maverick60's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    312
    Rep Power
    242

    Well, I dont know what you guys are complaining about. Not too concerned that i got zero samples, but I didnt even get the right products. They sub'd RPM for the Drive I ordered.

    Worst part is that I ordered Drive for a co worker thats leaving for Australia next week and wanted to have it before his 4 week trip. Oh well.
  28. Banned
    matthew76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    South East US
    Posts
    3,671
    Rep Power
    0

    Did you contact Customer Service?
  29. Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
    Board Sponsor
    verner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    475
    Rep Power
    388

    We would never "sub" a product, without asking first, unless it is the same product, different size, and would work out in the customers favor. Even then, we would attempt to contact the customer. Sounds like your just the victim of a mistake. Please email Customerservice@nutraplanet.co m, and cc the email in my sig, and we will straighten this out. My apologies on the error
  30. Registered User
    Zombie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    AlphaMale Land- Arizona Population 1 xD
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,609
    Rep Power
    2929

    Quote Originally Posted by verner View Post
    This is the limiting factor on how samples are given out. When we don't have many samples (like currently) we are a bit stingy and picky. When we do have a plethora of samples, you guys have seen and heard about how generous we are In a nutshell, when we have a lot to give, people are like, When we don't people are like,
    NP guys have been really good to me, here is just one of the times i have gotten freebies . i have several NP shakers and other samples but this were in my last order of last year, i have made other orders this year also with some samples
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. No Free Samples In My Order....wtf!?!
    By Hank Vangut in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-24-2008, 10:05 AM
  2. No-explode free sample test
    By Beebs in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-28-2008, 11:41 AM
  3. Information Sites and Books (No Hunting Format)
    By Matthew D in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-25-2006, 08:13 AM
  4. No tuna!!! mmmm Cottage cheese
    By Sanosuke in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-04-2002, 12:39 AM
  5. im no chemist
    By destro19 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-23-2002, 03:28 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.