E J

Awards
  • Established
I was gonna start my log with:
E-Form
RPM / Drive
Bulk X-factor
Diesel test Hardcore

But I just learned today that my order (containing my DTHC Twin pack and my bulk AA) has been detained by customs :rant:. They won't tell me what's wrong and they say they have a pending inspection but they don't think it's gonna come thru. They told me to keep calling because they don't even have a date (not even sure it will be within a month's time) for this so called inspection since they have "a lot of work".

Do you think my $210 have gone down the drain? What should I do? any advice? Thanks guys

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
sorry....I'm in Canada..things may differ

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thought everything was legal in Mexico?

I cant see any of those being a problem, tho I dont know what E-Form is!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was gonna start my log with:
E-Form
RPM / Drive
Bulk X-factor
Diesel test Hardcore

But I just learned today that my order (containing my DTHC Twin pack and my bulk AA) has been detained by customs :rant:. They won't tell me what's wrong and they say they have a pending inspection but they don't think it's gonna come thru. They told me to keep calling because they don't even have a date (not even sure it will be within a month's time) for this so called inspection since they have "a lot of work".

Do you think my $210 have gone down the drain? What should I do? any advice? Thanks guys
Chuck D said something about him having issues with customs because of the DIM in deisel test. It really doesn,t make any sence....and AA?? not sure why thay would detain that?

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
mexico??? are u kidding me with the amount of illegal sh*t that leaves that country lol

bummer dude, hope you don't have to wait too long to find out.

my last order was in customs for 8 1/2 days - seemed to take forever, i live in new zealand btw

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
E-form is formestane, but did not come in that order it was just the DTHC and AA.

I thought everything was legal in Mexico?
I wish! But in this case both DTHC and AA have to be legal in Mexico (AA is from food and I don't think DTHC has any controlled substances) but what they told me is they gotta check that what is claimed in the bottles label are really it's contents (I beleive Bulk AA is the problem, maybe will get x-factor next time NP should have a discount twin pack or a 4-pack).

I HATE CUSTOMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
are u kidding me with the amount of illegal sh*t that leaves that country
I guess we don't want it coming back lol

my last order was in customs for 8 1/2 days
This one has ben in customs for 15 freaking days!!!! I am so pissed

nd AA?? not sure why thay would detain that?
Ignorance man.

Thanks for the moral support guys just needed to blow some steam off

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I guess we don't want it coming back lol

This one has ben in customs for 15 freaking days!!!! I am so pissed

Ignorance man.

Thanks for the moral support guys just needed to blow some steam off

you cool with DTH red bottle in any country except that new Irland law. They must have kept it for something else....but I didnt even know Mexico had inbound customs.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
you cool with DTH red bottle in any country except that new Irland law. They must have kept it for something else
Yep, just called them again it was the AA, just have to verify it is what it says it is. The lady told me they just seized a shipment from india fulled of drugs (white powder) so they are a bit cautious now.

Hope I can get my shipment soon

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Yep, just called them again it was the AA, just have to verify it is what it says it is. The lady told me they just seized a shipment from india fulled of drugs (white powder) so they are a bit cautious now.

Hope I can get my shipment soon
probably cocaína.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I have had a box full of wonderful Epistane etc in customs since oct 29th 2007