Thermo-glide

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Nutra curious to whether you are going to pick up RPN's thermoglide....i noticed it up at another inferior site..haha...lets get this up at the Planet!

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
it's somewhere else and not at the planet?????

:wtf:

yo stryder, make something happen man, how about a rpn combo? havoc, dcp and thermo glide.

i don't wanna go anywhere else dude!

:thumbsup:

G

grocker

Awards
  • Established
bump....

any word on thermo-glide? I just noticed it was pulled off the other site and says it's discontinued? i was looking forward to trying it out so i'm hoping the planet picks it up soon.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
come on NP get this in stock!!!...the people have spoken! =)

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hurry the F up and get it SAM!!!!!! Damn you for keeping us waiting!!!!!!!

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Agreed! It is my most anticipated RPN product. Please get it and preferably soon! :ntome:

G

grocker

Awards
  • Established
I emailed customer service and they said it should arrive at NP on either Fri or Mon. :head:

W

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
I emailed customer service and they said it should arrive at NP on either Fri or Mon. :head:
nice, thanks for the update! and for contacting them through the proper route, unlike myself.

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Any update? Anxiously waiting to make a purchase!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any update? Anxiously waiting to make a purchase!
i would imagine yesterday was pretty much a nightmare for them (both Darren and Sam were at the Arnold).

Today?

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
i would imagine yesterday was pretty much a nightmare for them (both Darren and Sam were at the Arnold).

Today?
Figured so much, just wanted to make sure they got on their game after the madness :head:

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
What is the conspiracy behind not releasing this stuff? Keeping it all for yourself.

Seriously though, I think this thread alone shows strong enough demand. Why is it not out?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
pretty sure their working on it bro......its great stuff, gonna need some more soon!

G

grocker

Awards
  • Established
What is the conspiracy behind not releasing this stuff? Keeping it all for yourself.

Seriously though, I think this thread alone shows strong enough demand. Why is it not out?
I was wondering the same thing but I pretty much gave up waiting for it to come out. I decided to start bulking instead.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We have shipped it to NP but they are behind on getting it on the site.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It should be up shortly on NP guys. We thank you all for your patience. :)

Mattcc22

Mattcc22

Awards
Just saw this was up at Nutra. How does this compare to Napalm or Lipo-ultra?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just saw this was up at Nutra. How does this compare to Napalm or Lipo-ultra?
It uses the original Lipoderm-formula...but there seems to be some interaction with the solid that amplifies the effect.

I would say effectiveness is comparable to low-dose Lipo Ultra, with the added convenience of a solid (lack of mess).

I fond it particularly effective on love handles and chest fat.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
It uses the original Lipoderm-formula...but there seems to be some interaction with the solid that amplifies the effect.

I would say effectiveness is comparable to Lipo Ultra, with the added convenience of a solid (lack of mess).

I fond it particularly effective on love handles and chest fat.
i find it great for love handes, and lower back....didnt use it on my chest alot, will with the next bar. Awesome application, clean, and smells amazing...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice. It's got the Java Lather scent, right?
Yep....but the odd thing is that every product we use the scent combo in comes out different. IMO, Thermo-Glide is one of the best smelling of all.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Yep....but the odd thing is that every product we use the scent combo in comes out different. IMO, Thermo-Glide is one of the best smelling of all.
it really is, i think that the fact that you has a thin layer on, kinda melts after a while makes it time released too...smells like having on java lather cologne all day..i love it

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love that scent.
I think the new Pheromone version of Java Lather is going to be massively successful...I wish China would hurry up and get me material!!!

G

grocker

Awards
  • Established
has anyone placed an order yet? I can't seem to checkout. it seems to be only with the thermo-glide cuz it allowed me to check out with napalm.

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
I got 2 of them yesterday so it worked for me :rofl: Oh and D, I sent you a PM about thermo-glide if you can find some time to respond. Thanks for the cool product.

G

grocker

Awards
  • Established
I got 2 of them yesterday so it worked for me :rofl: Oh and D, I sent you a PM about thermo-glide if you can find some time to respond. Thanks for the cool product.

:mad:

damn it..i waited forever for this and now I can't even place an order. no word from cs either. I hate all of you that have ordered.

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
:mad:

damn it..i waited forever for this and now I can't even place an order. no word from cs either. I hate all of you that have ordered.
Well it is still in stock. I would try restarting your computer or trying another computer. I feel your pain, I would be quite disappointed because I have been waiting for this as well.

G

grocker

Awards
  • Established
Well it is still in stock. I would try restarting your computer or trying another computer. I feel your pain, I would be quite disappointed because I have been waiting for this as well.

Well for now but with my luck it'll be out of stock by the time I get to order. I've tried that already and tried ordering from another pc but no luck.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
woohoo..finally resolved..thanks dsade and np.
Yes, THANK YOU for your patience....our CS department has been swamped lately. Believe me, no one has been slacking off.

I have taken care of all the needed request. We should have your order out the door for you by tomorrow, the 12th.

Thanks for your patience and for choosing NutraPlanet!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, THANK YOU for your patience....our CS department has been swamped lately. Believe me, no one has been slacking off.

I have taken care of all the needed request. We should have your order out the door for you by tomorrow, the 12th.

Thanks for your patience and for choosing NutraPlanet!
REPS FOR CS....come on everyone, make it happen!!