Thermo-glide

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Just saw this was up at Nutra. How does this compare to Napalm or Lipo-ultra?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Mattcc22 View Post
    Just saw this was up at Nutra. How does this compare to Napalm or Lipo-ultra?
    Same formula as LipoDerm-Y.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Mattcc22 View Post
    Just saw this was up at Nutra. How does this compare to Napalm or Lipo-ultra?
    It uses the original Lipoderm-formula...but there seems to be some interaction with the solid that amplifies the effect.

    I would say effectiveness is comparable to low-dose Lipo Ultra, with the added convenience of a solid (lack of mess).

    I fond it particularly effective on love handles and chest fat.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  4. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    It uses the original Lipoderm-formula...but there seems to be some interaction with the solid that amplifies the effect.

    I would say effectiveness is comparable to Lipo Ultra, with the added convenience of a solid (lack of mess).

    I fond it particularly effective on love handles and chest fat.
    i find it great for love handes, and lower back....didnt use it on my chest alot, will with the next bar. Awesome application, clean, and smells amazing...

  5. Nice. It's got the Java Lather scent, right?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    Nice. It's got the Java Lather scent, right?
    yup

  7. Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    Nice. It's got the Java Lather scent, right?
    Yep....but the odd thing is that every product we use the scent combo in comes out different. IMO, Thermo-Glide is one of the best smelling of all.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  8. I love that scent.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Yep....but the odd thing is that every product we use the scent combo in comes out different. IMO, Thermo-Glide is one of the best smelling of all.
    it really is, i think that the fact that you has a thin layer on, kinda melts after a while makes it time released too...smells like having on java lather cologne all day..i love it

  10. Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    I love that scent.
    I think the new Pheromone version of Java Lather is going to be massively successful...I wish China would hurry up and get me material!!!
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  11. has anyone placed an order yet? I can't seem to checkout. it seems to be only with the thermo-glide cuz it allowed me to check out with napalm.

  12. I got 2 of them yesterday so it worked for me Oh and D, I sent you a PM about thermo-glide if you can find some time to respond. Thanks for the cool product.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by johnfaceman View Post
    I got 2 of them yesterday so it worked for me Oh and D, I sent you a PM about thermo-glide if you can find some time to respond. Thanks for the cool product.



    damn it..i waited forever for this and now I can't even place an order. no word from cs either. I hate all of you that have ordered.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by grocker View Post


    damn it..i waited forever for this and now I can't even place an order. no word from cs either. I hate all of you that have ordered.
    Well it is still in stock. I would try restarting your computer or trying another computer. I feel your pain, I would be quite disappointed because I have been waiting for this as well.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by johnfaceman View Post
    Well it is still in stock. I would try restarting your computer or trying another computer. I feel your pain, I would be quite disappointed because I have been waiting for this as well.

    Well for now but with my luck it'll be out of stock by the time I get to order. I've tried that already and tried ordering from another pc but no luck.

  16. woohoo..finally resolved..thanks dsade and np.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by grocker View Post
    woohoo..finally resolved..thanks dsade and np.
    Yes, THANK YOU for your patience....our CS department has been swamped lately. Believe me, no one has been slacking off.

    I have taken care of all the needed request. We should have your order out the door for you by tomorrow, the 12th.

    Thanks for your patience and for choosing NutraPlanet!
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    Yes, THANK YOU for your patience....our CS department has been swamped lately. Believe me, no one has been slacking off.

    I have taken care of all the needed request. We should have your order out the door for you by tomorrow, the 12th.

    Thanks for your patience and for choosing NutraPlanet!
    REPS FOR CS....come on everyone, make it happen!!
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  19. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    REPS FOR CS....come on everyone, make it happen!!
    Done!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  20. NutraPlanet FTW.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    Yes, THANK YOU for your patience....our CS department has been swamped lately. Believe me, no one has been slacking off.

    I have taken care of all the needed request. We should have your order out the door for you by tomorrow, the 12th.

    Thanks for your patience and for choosing NutraPlanet!
    Thanks again...I appreciate it.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by grocker View Post
    Thanks again...I appreciate it.
    Thank YOU.
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    Thank YOU.

    No Thank you for thanking him for thanking you!

  24. out of stock ....that's what I get for waiting. Any eta so I can place my order. Thanks

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Ev52 View Post
    out of stock ....that's what I get for waiting. Any eta so I can place my order. Thanks
    They placed the order on Friday, so it will ship today. Should be up on site around Wednesday.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Recreate, DCP, Atomic Meltdown and Thermo-glide
    By MuscleGuyinNY in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-08-2008, 06:32 PM
Log in
Log in