Fursultiamine request:staple for stim users

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Did you use spike by biotest or regular subultiamine...

it was spkie

it was the worst exp of my life cold shivers 103 fever ugh
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

2. Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    it was spkie

it was the worst exp of my life cold shivers 103 fever ugh
    I picked up some Spike tabs on clearance a while back and liked them,no fever like symptoms etc.

I just looked into fursultiamine and the same potential issue (neurotoxicity) is applicable to it.I came across a positive abstract for thiamine supplementation though,while another abstact (which I posted above) showed no signifigantly positive effects WRT sulbutiamine.I'm not all that convinced fursultiamine is worth sourcing either.

Thiamine's bioavailability is much less than its analogues so a decent dose should be all that's needed.If you wind up in an ER though,I'd ask for some fursultiamine.

I use more stims than I should,in conjunction with bezafibrate (which are primarily oxidized in the heart) if I overeat and DNP while dieting.I am satisfied with a heart protective stack of COq10,hawthorn berry and fish oil along with thiamine.I do like AMPV.2 (with fursultiamine) but no longer think that fursultiamine is a staple for tweakers.But it woul;dn;t hurt to have some on hand in case of an intense heart pain flareup.

: Metab Brain Dis. 1996 Mar;11(1):95-106.Links
    Effects of thiamine supplementation on exercise-induced fatigue.
    Suzuki M, Itokawa Y.

Institute of Health & Sports Sciences, University of Tsukuba, Japan.

High-dose thiamine (vitamin B1) supplementation (100 mg/day) may be helpful in preventing or accelerating recovery from exercise-induced fatigue. Sixteen volunteer male athletes volunteer, 8 with a blood thiamine level of 40 ng/ml or more (normal thiamine group) and 8 with levels below that level (low thiamine group) were selected as subjects. They exercised on a bicycle ergometer and the effects of thiamine supplementation were compared with placebo. Blood thiamine level markedly increased following supplementation of thiamine for 3 days before exercise. Exercise-induced changes in hemodynamic parameters and cardiopulmonary function indicated the onset of fatigue. Thiamine supplementation significantly suppressed the increase in blood glucose in the normal thiamine group and significantly decreased the number of complaints shortly after exercise in the subjective fatigue assessment of 30 items.

PMID: 8815395
    •   

3. I got these from the Inncer Circle's full text request thread over on M&M:

Is_there_a_role_for_thiamine_s upplementation_in_the_manageme nt_of_heart_failure__.pdf

Board Message

Do_diuretics_cause_thiamine_de ficiency___.pdf

Board Message

Neither study comes to much of a conclusion though so if you are a heavy stim user with extra money and suspect or know that you have a history of family heart trouble,fursultiamine would be a good play.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Colin View Post
    I got these from the Inncer Circle's full text request thread over on M&M:

Is_there_a_role_for_thiamine_s upplementation_in_the_manageme nt_of_heart_failure__.pdf

Board Message

Do_diuretics_cause_thiamine_de ficiency___.pdf

Board Message

Neither study comes to much of a conclusion though so if you are a heavy stim user with extra money and suspect or know that you have a history of family heart trouble,fursultiamine would be a good play.
    That's me and thanks for the bottom line, Colin.

ATM i have a bag of NP's Sulbutiamine caps i must use up first so by then there may be some headway on a pure fursultiamine supp.

5. I would buy fursultiamine if NutraPlanet sold it. Here is a problem with sulbutiamine (Replace characters // and . cause I don't exactly have 50 posts yet and can't post links):

http:??www?ergo-log.com/sulbutiamineboldenone.html
    •   

6. I'm going to go ahead and bump this, even though it's old. SAN Launch ingredients:

Maybe Nutra can pick it up?

7. I passed on a reminder for you poison. Sorry I never replied to your PM bud.

8. Ill buy it for damn sure!

9. Thanks, man, much appreciated!

10. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    I passed on a reminder for you poison. Sorry I never replied to your PM bud.
    Why NP no Launch?

11. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Why NP no Launch?
    yes, THIS!!!...Wut.da.Hellz NP?!?!

12. Seriously, schizm. It's nuts that they don't carry Launch 4350/Launch, Green Supreme Fusion, Cultivate, Intra Fuel, CM2, etc.

13. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    I'm going to go ahead and bump this, even though it's old. SAN Launch ingredients:Maybe Nutra can pick it up?
    DAMN!!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

14. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Seriously, schizm. It's nuts that they don't carry Launch 4350/Launch, Green Supreme Fusion, Cultivate, Intra Fuel, CM2, etc.
    NP!! SUPPLY OUR DEMAND!! SUPPLY OUR DEMAND!!!

15. I know you and Tom are on board with Launch, that should be all NP needs to hear.

16. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    I know you and Tom are on board with Launch, that should be all NP needs to hear.

absolutely...haven't tried the caps yet-hint,hint....but the powder was excellent, and the caps are suppossed to be even
    stronger!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

17. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    I'm going to go ahead and bump this, even though it's old. SAN Launch ingredients:

Maybe Nutra can pick it up?

bump...Add it.....Aaaaaaaadd it!

Double-dog-dare ya!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-20-2014, 01:02 PM
  2. Fursultiamine request:staple for stim users
    By Colin in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-29-2008, 06:37 PM
  3. Reset A.D for a non-stim user?
    By dirtyAl in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-04-2008, 10:50 PM
  4. Reset AD for a "non stim" user
    By TheNinja in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-26-2007, 07:48 PM
  5. What does a potential PH ban do for AAS users?
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-16-2003, 04:03 PM