Havoc & CEL

Antonek

Awards
Any sugestions when Havoc and Competitive Edge Labs M-Drol, P-Plex & H-Drol will be back in stock??

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Havoc has been shipped, and should be back on the site shortly.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
dsade, its too bad that theres only goin to be few more shippments of Havoc "once its gone its gone"...because i think its a really good marketing scheme yall have going on and also with DCP too.

i dont plan on using ph/ps's for a few years, but knowing that Havoc is such a good supplement i want to stock up on it knowing that it will all be gone soon.

p.s. RPN was driving me nuts with the DCP out of stock, i was trying to buy some for the GF and it took me like 2 weeks cause it kept going in and out of stock

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
Was in... I just got home saw it in stock went to buy it and boom out of stock. Im just going to have to pony up the extra 7 bucks a bottle and buy it else where. Cant keep waiting

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
ive found it cheaper from other sites, but id much rather use Nutra....sometimes its computer error and says its in stock when in fact it isnt

.....buttttt knowing how hot this product is im sure it sold out in about 10 minutes

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
im talking about Havoc, i guess ur talking about CEL products?

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
oops i just realized that i didnt mention i was purchasing, or trying, H-drol lol. my bad

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
im assuming NP has it in their possession because if im correct RPN is located in Florida and NP is in Georgia.....

begformercy

Awards
I would be prepare to wait for a long time because i cant remeber the last time i saw them stocked.:rant:
P-Plex was in for a while, but I had no desire for it at the time. Should have bought a bottle for the future at $20 is a DAMN fine price for it. Hopefully Nutra will get some more...hopefully.

begformercy

Awards
nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
This is by an RPN rep....

Originally Posted by dsade
Let me clarify this once and for all, since it appears to be a question that is common.

We reserved and made payment on a mid-sized quantity of material. This material is extremely labor intensive to make, and takes a lot of time per batch. OUr instructions to them were to ship out material as soon as assay returns verifying quality, even if it were 1-2 kilos at a time. This is the reason it is constantly going in and out of stock.

Once this material runs out, Havoc will not be manufactured by us anymore.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
just lookked and M-Drol and P-plex are back in stock....

begformercy

Awards
badass. Wanted to buy some for a future cycle before they're banned (I feel it coming).

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i could have sworn that i read somewhere that RPN was located in florida....my bad