Picamilon - AnabolicMinds.com

Picamilon

Thumbs up Picamilon

When will nutraplanet have this? Bulk powder preferred

Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

I had trouble dosing this stuff. I thought I was a non responder for a long time. Then one day I really decided to take high amounts. All the sudden I'm walking around in my room and everything starts to slow down. I start giggling like a little school girl for no reasons. I didn't even attempt to drive. It almost felt similar to marijuana. I ended up taking a long nap. When I woke up I felt like a million bucks. Haven't taken it again since. I usually use phenibut. A whole different feeling for sure. Picamilon targets more the gaba-a receptors vs phenibut targeting more the gaba-b's.
    ôLord, whom shall we go away to? You have sayings of everlasting life"- John 6:68

WHAT has science offered?

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Interesting...do you have a study showing subtype affinity?

Observation:

Women LOVE ambien (gaba-A agonist) and think phenibut is meh. Men absolutely DIG Phenibut, but find Ambien to be meh.

I think receptor subtype domination is tilted towards A for women, and B for men.

therefore, I would love to see how a woman reacts to picamilon. Anyone up for testing this theory out for me?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   

Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

That stuff tastes god-awful. Mix it in as small amount of liquid as possible and drink it as a shot. (Like Yellow Gold.)

Or try the parachute technique. Just nasty stuff.
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post

Observation:

Women LOVE ambien (gaba-A agonist) and think phenibut is meh. Men absolutely DIG Phenibut, but find Ambien to be meh.

I think receptor subtype domination is tilted towards A for women, and B for men.

therefore, I would love to see how a woman reacts to picamilon. Anyone up for testing this theory out for me?
    Only thing I found right now showing picamilon's effects on gaba-a reception.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1...ubmed_RVDocSum
    ôLord, whom shall we go away to? You have sayings of everlasting life"- John 6:68

WHAT has science offered?
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post

Observation:

Yes I am bumping a 4 year old thread! This is very interesting, and in fact I (female) have some picamilon coming in the mail soon. I plan to use it for studying purposes and for working in the chem lab. I have used a combo of DMAE/ALCAR/Lecithin for short term studying purposes as well which worked wonderfully and almost gave a buzzed feeling with faster/clearer processing of complex ideas. I am aware these work quite differently but I thought I would throw that in for prior experience. I'd like to start experimenting with smart drugs more intensively and I am willing to log my experiences here on AM if there is enough interest.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Labrada Super Charge includes it; when it included Humanofort in its formula it was the best preworkout feeling I've ever felt!

I take it for anxiety and find it incredibly effective at 150mg twice daily. Have been taking it for a few years now.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Picamilon and or Piracetam ???
    By ALUISLUGO in forum OTC Drug
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 07-23-2008, 02:58 PM
  2. picamilon question
    By vicaversa6922 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-25-2007, 06:52 PM
  3. Picamilon Long-term use
    By havoc07 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4