Updates

NickW

NickW

DO WORK!
Awards
  • Established
Just giving everyone an update about whats been going on with me since I have posted in a long time. On Dec. 30th I tore my left bicep (proximally) while benching at WSB. This really had me depressed for a while, but things are starting to look up and am hoping to make a full recovery by the time the Arnold rolls around. I am also in the middle of moving from my apartment to a new house, which has taken a lot more time due to the gimpiness of my left arm. I will be back posting more frequently towards the beginning of february. Its because of Sam's and USP's generous sponsorships that I am able to get the supplements I need to properly recover and to expedite the recovery process.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You still lifting this weekend?

NickW

NickW

DO WORK!
Awards
  • Established
You still lifting this weekend?
Nope. Just now getting back into the gym. The bicep had me incapacitated for 2 weeks, couldn't move the arm and couldn't sleep because of the pain. I had massive amounts of swelling, and I still have a pocket of blood and puss right by my shoulder I am hoping to have lanced soon.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can I license your posts and market them as an appetite suppressant?

NickW

NickW

DO WORK!
Awards
  • Established
Can I license your posts and market them as an appetite spurssant?
lol, of course. PM me your cell number and I will send you some pics from when my bicep was at its worst :)

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
good luck, nick! hope to see you at the AC, man! :thumbsup:

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
lol, of course. PM me your cell number and I will send you some pics from when my bicep was at its worst :)
I beg you please dont he will torment me and my weak stomach with them.