Stretch marks

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
What's the best stuff for stretch marks? I know RPN makes one. I'm attempting to make these dissapear, as they're growing bigger on the side of my chest...

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's the best stuff for stretch marks? I know RPN makes one. I'm attempting to make these dissapear, as they're growing bigger on the side of my chest...

I just got me in a bottle of flawless, smells great and is supposed to work really well. Ill let you know how it works out if ud like.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I'd appreciate it! Thanks!
Np bro. I have used 2 Java lather bars and was very impressed with how it lightened them up so hopefully this is more of a permanent fix. So far the smell is amazing though. Well see it the next week how it works out with lightening them up n so forth.

blind12

blind12

Awards
They're scars so anything that improves scars works on them...

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't even know this product existed until I visited this thread. I just bought some, this is why I love AM :head:

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Both the Java Lather bars and the Flawless stacked together will reduce scars and stretchmarks. There are logs with great results over here on both products. As well as reviews for it on Nutraplanets store.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just heard that (topical?) beta-glucans (obtained from oats (Avena Sativa) and yeast) might help. If it's worth it, maybe Nutra can include it in some new Flawless variant as well :)
Except that Flawless is made by RPN. :)