Need Urgent Help!!!
- 01-15-2008, 07:56 AM
Need Urgent Help!!!
I have just ordered stuff on nutraplanet using my credit card.
However, Barbara from Nutraplanet emailed me and said I have to email them a fax or copy of my credit card to prove that I have it and to prevent credit card fraud.
I am based in Singapore.
Is this the standard procedure?? Do all of you do that for overseas people out there?
emailing my credit card numbers seems very risky to me.
- 01-16-2008, 02:13 AM
- 01-16-2008, 10:59 AM
pretty sure i have read this is normal, singapore is one of the countries that is a hotbed for fraud and the like.
01-18-2008, 10:23 AM
01-21-2008, 10:22 AM
If it is easier for you, you can provide her the authorization code for this transaction; which can be found on your online bank statement or by calling your card-issuing bank.
Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!™
01-21-2008, 11:58 AM
There are a few "flagged" countries with very weak enforcement for credit card fraud. Indonesia, Singapore, Nigeria, etc. all require extra vigilance, because even with a valid credit card used by the wrong person, it takes weeks for the charges to be refused and by then the shipment will already be lost.
As darren mentioned, once a file is begun under your customer history, you will be smooth sailing from now on.
Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
BPS - Where Body meets Performance
Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
Similar Forum Threads
- By Gungadin in forum OTC DrugReplies: 32Last Post: 03-18-2013, 06:17 AM
- By tonybaby in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 4Last Post: 05-25-2012, 04:02 PM
- By Baller Status in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 3Last Post: 09-22-2009, 05:42 AM
- By madclown in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 21Last Post: 07-02-2007, 06:17 PM
- By dhallug in forum NutraplanetReplies: 14Last Post: 05-22-2007, 09:19 AM