Ecdysterone Powder (94%) - AnabolicMinds.com

Ecdysterone Powder (94%)

  1. kruzedgar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    101
    Rep Power
    132

    Reputation

    Ecdysterone Powder (94%)


    Wow..94%!! Thats a good extraction. Has anybody tried this and had good results?

    Thanks

  2. AdelV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,940
    Rep Power
    45188

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by kruzedgar View Post
    Wow..94%!! Thats a good extraction. Has anybody tried this and had good results?

    Thanks
    I used it.

    I dunno if I noticed much from it? :|
  3. kruzedgar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    101
    Rep Power
    132

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    I used it.

    I dunno if I noticed much from it? :|
    What kind of dosing etc did you use?
    •   
       

  4. AdelV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,940
    Rep Power
    45188

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by kruzedgar View Post
    What kind of dosing etc did you use?
    250mg x 4 a day!
  5. psychospic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    296
    Rep Power
    275

    Reputation

    Has anyone tried mixing it into a drink and drinking during workout? Considering the short half life, would this prove better than taking pre-workout?
  6. AdelV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,940
    Rep Power
    45188

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by psychospic View Post
    Has anyone tried mixing it into a drink and drinking during workout? Considering the short half life, would this prove better than taking pre-workout?
    I tried that once.. I mixed with Xtend.. covered most of the taste!
  7. Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,667
    Rep Power
    2038265

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    I tried that once.. I mixed with Xtend.. covered most of the taste!
    I like the taste of ecdy. Man I'm weird, I notice it more and more with the bulk powders
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  8. haiz69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,011
    Rep Power
    159996

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I like the taste of ecdy. Man I'm weird, I notice it more and more with the bulk powders
    I actually don't mind ecdy either.

    Ive got 60 grams of this. I'm going for 200mg X 5 before protein rich meals.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT - Pursuing DPT Degree
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
  9. thesinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    10,063
    Rep Power
    11889

    Reputation

    Got some sittin' in the freezer. I'm gonna wait until I've acquired a little more of the extract (or until the ecdydextrin comes out), mix it with bioperine powder, and dose it 150-250mg 5x daily or so for a couple months.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  10. jswan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    83

    Reputation

    What is ecdydextrin? I've yet to hear about this...
  11. GBoGH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    44
    Rep Power
    103

    Reputation

    tried the bulk ecdy, didn't notice too much...tried the Omnibolic from SSE (contains russian ecdy 94%) and it in conjunciton with everything else in omni it was like running primo...my conclusion was that ecdy is very effective in a stack of correct compounds
  12. ripped218's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    772
    Rep Power
    19101

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by GBoGH View Post
    tried the bulk ecdy, didn't notice too much...tried the Omnibolic from SSE (contains russian ecdy 94%) and it in conjunciton with everything else in omni it was like running primo...my conclusion was that ecdy is very effective in a stack of correct compounds
    I was under the assumption Omnibolic had 99% extraction.
  13. GBoGH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    44
    Rep Power
    103

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ripped218 View Post
    I was under the assumption Omnibolic had 99% extraction.
    I stand corrected...the Omnibolic extraction IS 99%, I apologize for that mistake, the bulk claims 94% extraction.
  14. radaruckus's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  140 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    135
    Rep Power
    163

    Reputation

    From what I understand Ecdy has a short half life, just a few hrs. I bought this but haven't finished it. I did not like the taste of it so I bought a cap em quick. I imagine 1 gm/day spread throughout should give good results.
  15. Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,008
    Rep Power
    917970

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by radaruckus View Post
    From what I understand Ecdy has a short half life, just a few hrs. I bought this but haven't finished it. I did not like the taste of it so I bought a cap em quick. I imagine 1 gm/day spread throughout should give good results.
    It's even shorter than that; the T 1/2 of ecdy is as short as 30 minutes.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  16. SupremeSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    319
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    It's even shorter than that; the T 1/2 of ecdy is as short as 30 minutes.
    Nutra has some GREAT PRICES, wow! I hope they pick us up soon!

    You can increase bioavailability, which will increase active half-life. You can also increase NO production, which will extend the action of Ecdysterone. Omnibolic contains Bioperine which enhances bioavailability and Citrulline Malate to increase NO production.

    I hope that was helpful.
  17. Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,008
    Rep Power
    917970

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by SupremeSE View Post
    Nutra has some GREAT PRICES, wow! I hope they pick us up soon!

    You can increase bioavailability, which will increase active half-life. You can also increase NO production, which will extend the action of Ecdysterone. Omnibolic contains Bioperine which enhances bioavailability and Citrulline Malate to increase NO production.

    I hope that was helpful.
    I am aware that there are ways to inhibit or delay the P450 enzyme, but I fail to see how NO production prolongs the effects of ecdy?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  18. SupremeSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    319
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I am aware that there are ways to inhibit or delay the P450 enzyme, but I fail to see how NO production prolongs the effects of ecdy?
    Ecdysterone increases Nitrogen retention.
  19. Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,008
    Rep Power
    917970

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by SupremeSE View Post
    Ecdysterone increases Nitrogen retention.
    I know that, but it doesn't answer my question. I am very well versed in ecdy supplementation, BTW.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  20. SupremeSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    319
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I know that, but it doesn't answer my question. I am very well versed in ecdy supplementation, BTW.
    NO OTHER COMPANY HAS UTILIZED THIS MECHANISM:

    There is a SYNERGISTIC EFFECT--Increased NO PRODUCTION in conjunction with INCREASED NITROGEN RETENTION. The body maintains a greater anabolic state for a much longer duration of time.
  21. Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,008
    Rep Power
    917970

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by SupremeSE View Post
    NO OTHER COMPANY HAS UTILIZED THIS MECHANISM:

    There is a SYNERGISTIC EFFECT--Increased NO PRODUCTION in conjunction with INCREASED NITROGEN RETENTION. The body maintains a greater anabolic state for a much longer duration of time.
    Prolonged NO production does not equate to prolonged ecdy T 1/2.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  22. SupremeSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    319
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Prolonged NO production does not equate to prolonged ecdy T 1/2.
    I NEVER said prolonged Ecdysterone half-life, I said extended ANABOLIC ACTIVITY as a result of the increased NO production. There is a synergistic and CO-DEPENDENT EFFECT that occurs.

    Bioperine increases bioavailability.
  23. jswan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    83

    Reputation

    Hey Rodja, just wanted to say props! It sounds like you know your stuff man. Im looking for an ecdy or turk product myself. What would you say is best? Should I go with bulk powder, or something like Omnibolic, Mesoboli, Ebol ect... thanks for any help you can give me!
  24. Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,008
    Rep Power
    917970

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jswan View Post
    Hey Rodja, just wanted to say props! It sounds like you know your stuff man. Im looking for an ecdy or turk product myself. What would you say is best? Should I go with bulk powder, or something like Omnibolic, Mesoboli, Ebol ect... thanks for any help you can give me!
    The bulk from NP would be your best option, not only economically, but it will last much longer.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  25. kanny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    48
    Rep Power
    105

    Reputation

    when is it coming back?
  26. Delita420's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    917
    Rep Power
    530

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    It's even shorter than that; the T 1/2 of ecdy is as short as 30 minutes.
    Would it help at all to add a lot of spinach to my diet (In terms of ecdysterones)?
  27. strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774630

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Delita420 View Post
    Would it help at all to add a lot of spinach to my diet (In terms of ecdysterones)?
    100g of Spinach deliver, on average, about 10mg of Beta-Ecdysterones.
  28. Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,008
    Rep Power
    917970

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Delita420 View Post
    Would it help at all to add a lot of spinach to my diet (In terms of ecdysterones)?
    Overall, no. It is similar to using sesame oil to get SesaThin.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  29. MrBrightside's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    23
    Posts
    887
    Rep Power
    524

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by SupremeSE View Post
    I NEVER said prolonged Ecdysterone half-life, I said extended ANABOLIC ACTIVITY as a result of the increased NO production. There is a synergistic and CO-DEPENDENT EFFECT that occurs.

    Bioperine increases bioavailability.
    Chill out.
  30. Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,008
    Rep Power
    917970

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBrightside View Post
    Chill out.
    You missed the brief, albeit highly entertaining, period where SSE was a sponsor. They got ran off because the owner was a douche and horribly pimped everything of his while simultaneously trashing every other supplement out there.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  31. MrBrightside's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    23
    Posts
    887
    Rep Power
    524

    Reputation

    It sounds like he could have used a good chilling out, then.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Where's the Ecdysterone Powder ??
    By xtraflossy in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-12-2008, 12:16 PM
  2. Ecdysterone Powder (94%) (30 grams)
    By strategicmove in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-15-2008, 11:36 AM
  3. Ecdysterone Powder (94%)...Discuss...
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-09-2008, 04:19 PM
  4. Whats your opinon on B-Ecdysterone from Suma Powder?
    By boxmeman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-27-2007, 10:05 PM
  5. 94% Ecdysterone...
    By dsade in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 194
    Last Post: 11-13-2007, 01:47 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in