Ecdysterone Powder (94%)

kruzedgar

kruzedgar

Awards
Wow..94%!! Thats a good extraction. Has anybody tried this and had good results?

Thanks

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone tried mixing it into a drink and drinking during workout? Considering the short half life, would this prove better than taking pre-workout?

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone tried mixing it into a drink and drinking during workout? Considering the short half life, would this prove better than taking pre-workout?
I tried that once.. I mixed with Xtend.. covered most of the taste!

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I like the taste of ecdy. Man I'm weird, I notice it more and more with the bulk powders :ntome:
I actually don't mind ecdy either.

Ive got 60 grams of this. I'm going for 200mg X 5 before protein rich meals.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got some sittin' in the freezer. I'm gonna wait until I've acquired a little more of the extract (or until the ecdydextrin comes out), mix it with bioperine powder, and dose it 150-250mg 5x daily or so for a couple months.

GBoGH

Awards
tried the bulk ecdy, didn't notice too much...tried the Omnibolic from SSE (contains russian ecdy 94%) and it in conjunciton with everything else in omni it was like running primo...my conclusion was that ecdy is very effective in a stack of correct compounds

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
tried the bulk ecdy, didn't notice too much...tried the Omnibolic from SSE (contains russian ecdy 94%) and it in conjunciton with everything else in omni it was like running primo...my conclusion was that ecdy is very effective in a stack of correct compounds
I was under the assumption Omnibolic had 99% extraction.

radaruckus

Awards
From what I understand Ecdy has a short half life, just a few hrs. I bought this but haven't finished it. I did not like the taste of it so I bought a cap em quick. I imagine 1 gm/day spread throughout should give good results.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
From what I understand Ecdy has a short half life, just a few hrs. I bought this but haven't finished it. I did not like the taste of it so I bought a cap em quick. I imagine 1 gm/day spread throughout should give good results.
It's even shorter than that; the T 1/2 of ecdy is as short as 30 minutes.

SupremeSE

SupremeSE

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's even shorter than that; the T 1/2 of ecdy is as short as 30 minutes.
Nutra has some GREAT PRICES, wow! I hope they pick us up soon! :)

You can increase bioavailability, which will increase active half-life. You can also increase NO production, which will extend the action of Ecdysterone. Omnibolic contains Bioperine which enhances bioavailability and Citrulline Malate to increase NO production.

I hope that was helpful.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nutra has some GREAT PRICES, wow! I hope they pick us up soon! :)

You can increase bioavailability, which will increase active half-life. You can also increase NO production, which will extend the action of Ecdysterone. Omnibolic contains Bioperine which enhances bioavailability and Citrulline Malate to increase NO production.

I hope that was helpful.
I am aware that there are ways to inhibit or delay the P450 enzyme, but I fail to see how NO production prolongs the effects of ecdy?

SupremeSE

SupremeSE

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am aware that there are ways to inhibit or delay the P450 enzyme, but I fail to see how NO production prolongs the effects of ecdy?
Ecdysterone increases Nitrogen retention.

SupremeSE

SupremeSE

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I know that, but it doesn't answer my question. I am very well versed in ecdy supplementation, BTW.
NO OTHER COMPANY HAS UTILIZED THIS MECHANISM:

There is a SYNERGISTIC EFFECT--Increased NO PRODUCTION in conjunction with INCREASED NITROGEN RETENTION. The body maintains a greater anabolic state for a much longer duration of time.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NO OTHER COMPANY HAS UTILIZED THIS MECHANISM:

There is a SYNERGISTIC EFFECT--Increased NO PRODUCTION in conjunction with INCREASED NITROGEN RETENTION. The body maintains a greater anabolic state for a much longer duration of time.
Prolonged NO production does not equate to prolonged ecdy T 1/2.

SupremeSE

SupremeSE

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Prolonged NO production does not equate to prolonged ecdy T 1/2.
I NEVER said prolonged Ecdysterone half-life, I said extended ANABOLIC ACTIVITY as a result of the increased NO production. There is a synergistic and CO-DEPENDENT EFFECT that occurs.

Bioperine increases bioavailability.

jswan

Awards
Hey Rodja, just wanted to say props! It sounds like you know your stuff man. Im looking for an ecdy or turk product myself. What would you say is best? Should I go with bulk powder, or something like Omnibolic, Mesoboli, Ebol ect... thanks for any help you can give me!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Rodja, just wanted to say props! It sounds like you know your stuff man. Im looking for an ecdy or turk product myself. What would you say is best? Should I go with bulk powder, or something like Omnibolic, Mesoboli, Ebol ect... thanks for any help you can give me!
The bulk from NP would be your best option, not only economically, but it will last much longer.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would it help at all to add a lot of spinach to my diet (In terms of ecdysterones)?
100g of Spinach deliver, on average, about 10mg of Beta-Ecdysterones.

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
I NEVER said prolonged Ecdysterone half-life, I said extended ANABOLIC ACTIVITY as a result of the increased NO production. There is a synergistic and CO-DEPENDENT EFFECT that occurs.

Bioperine increases bioavailability.
Chill out.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chill out.
You missed the brief, albeit highly entertaining, period where SSE was a sponsor. They got ran off because the owner was a douche and horribly pimped everything of his while simultaneously trashing every other supplement out there.

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
It sounds like he could have used a good chilling out, then.