NutraBucks?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I just placed an order, and without typing in any discount codes or anything i saved a little money on my order with something called NutraBucks....what exactly is that??....cause its AWESOME!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They give you those sometimes if you have problems, to make up for it. Nutraplanet is the best. They always help you out.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
i am very low on money, and i just placed an order for a bulk x factor. i never order less then $200 to get free shipping, just right now i cannot place something that big.... my total was $0.00 because of nutrabucks! i love this site! i am confused, happily confused. GO NUTRA!!!

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
NutraBucks dont work in Canada I guess :( haha. I was actually curious about my average purchase, but it seems that the site doesn't have a complete history any more for my account! Probably a good thing, resets when it gets too high haha!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
NutraBucks dont work in Canada I guess :( haha. I was actually curious about my average purchase, but it seems that the site doesn't have a complete history any more for my account! Probably a good thing, resets when it gets too high haha!
Just use the current site and then add your old totals from Sport Nutrition Supplements for Bodybuilding and Fitness needs to see the total amount you've deposited into your savings account :jaw:

I just added it up... oh man! I really shouldn't have.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
what's the exchange rate for nutrabucks?
they have to be worth much more than the US dollar.

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
very cool...are they given randomly or if you make a certain amount of orders? I'm in a similar scenario as MM11 and just need some of the basics ill have to see cause Ive had some very large orders in the past and cant scrounge up the cash to place a big one this time around

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
Sheesh nothing and Ive spent a good amount on orders since the site switchover awhile back without the old orders counting...

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
nutrabucks are sometimes given when people have a problem with their order.

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
makes sense thats what i figured till i read some of these posts

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
nutrabucks are sometimes given when people have a problem with their order.
hey hank, any chance nutra bucks can help me out with a problem with the exchange rate, my country's dollar is getting murdered by the green back :stick:

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
hey hank, any chance nutra bucks can help me out with a problem with the exchange rate, my country's dollar is getting murdered by the green back :stick:
buy youself some nutrabucks: Products In Gift Vouchers

it is essentially just like converting your currency into dollars (however, they can only be used at nutraplanet).

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just placed an order, and without typing in any discount codes or anything i saved a little money on my order with something called NutraBucks....what exactly is that??....cause its AWESOME!
so did you get them for free or did Sam and nutraplanet owe you some money?

it be nice if we can earn points for how much you buy.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
it be nice if we can earn points for how much you buy.
yes, rewards points models are proven to work extremly well in promoting customer retention.

however, i do know the development wish list is long.
so not sure if/where this project would fit in on that list.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes, rewards points models are proven to work extremly well in promoting customer retention.

however, i do know the development wish list is long.
so not sure if/where this project would fit in on that list.
Somewhere after the "Email me when this product is in stock" option, which has been in the works for ages. The Points Model can be quite the undertaking.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
lightemup Supplements 2
Rugger Supplements 26