general bulk powder question

PHWSSJ

PHWSSJ

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
the way i have always taken my bulk powders is, measured in a teaspoon non capped and washed down with water. my question is: as far as absorption, does capped or non capped make a difference?

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
No it doesn't. Cap just dissolves in your stomach and frees the powder, some people prefer capped because it makes it tasteless (some pretty yucky powders out there), easier to transport and take, etc.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The capsules literally disintegrate in a matter of a minute or two. Effect on absorption (speed, amount, etc.) is nonexistent.

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
I am too lazy to cap, so I just parachute.
Hey Rodja, I am not familiar with this could you please explain? what do you mean by parachute?

Thanks

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Hey Rodja, I am not familiar with this could you please explain? what do you mean by parachute?

Thanks
parachuting is when you take a little paper, usually toilet paper, and place the powder on the sheet. once on the sheet fold it up so it makes a little pocket with the powder inside. Then twist it up tear off any excess paper and swallow it down with a little water.

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
So basically is toilet paper capping, no? Never tried it but might be a good idea for some emergency-I-forgot-to-cap situations

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
yeah it works good until:
1. You sneeze after putting the powder on the paper and blow it everywhere,
2. the paper splits and you still end up tasting the powder
3. You use the last square of TP and then have to go to the bathroom.
Then you get a cap-m-quik lol.

PHWSSJ

PHWSSJ

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
thanks alot bros,

toilet paper........WTF?????????:eek:

Last edited: