general bulk powder question
- 01-10-2008, 08:48 PM
- 01-11-2008, 06:58 PM
No it doesn't. Cap just dissolves in your stomach and frees the powder, some people prefer capped because it makes it tasteless (some pretty yucky powders out there), easier to transport and take, etc.
- 01-11-2008, 11:47 PM
The capsules literally disintegrate in a matter of a minute or two. Effect on absorption (speed, amount, etc.) is nonexistent.Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
BPS - Where Body meets Performance
Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
01-12-2008, 12:03 AM
- 5'10" 220 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jan 2006
I am too lazy to cap, so I just parachute.
M.Ed. Ex Phys
01-12-2008, 12:48 AM
Hey Rodja, I am not familiar with this could you please explain? what do you mean by parachute?I am too lazy to cap, so I just parachute.
01-12-2008, 01:09 AM
Muscle Pharm Rep
01-12-2008, 01:12 AM
So basically is toilet paper capping, no? Never tried it but might be a good idea for some emergency-I-forgot-to-cap situations
01-12-2008, 01:13 AM
01-12-2008, 01:26 AM
yeah it works good until:
1. You sneeze after putting the powder on the paper and blow it everywhere,
2. the paper splits and you still end up tasting the powder
3. You use the last square of TP and then have to go to the bathroom.
Then you get a cap-m-quik lol.
Muscle Pharm Rep
01-12-2008, 11:02 PM
thanks alot bros,
Last edited by PHWSSJ; 01-12-2008 at 11:43 PM.
Similar Forum Threads
- By daveydoodle in forum SupplementsReplies: 18Last Post: 11-30-2009, 12:50 PM
- By daveydoodle in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-16-2009, 05:35 PM
- By TimoteoS in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-08-2006, 10:01 PM