Nutraplanet service, yay or nay? - AnabolicMinds.com

Nutraplanet service, yay or nay?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.

Nutraplanet service, yay or nay?

Up until now I've gotten everything I've needed from.... , and their service has been great and my stuff is shipped to me faster than I would have imagined, but I just noticed NutraPlanet's prices on XTend... but how long does it take you NP patron's to recieve your stuff? Are they out of stock often? Any BS problems like that? Things like this are why I stay away from...

Thanks.

MOD EDIT: Please review the rules.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.

Thumbs up NP is the best hands down!

BB.com is good, but NP's service is pretty damn hard to beat! Better prices, promos, and rewards (sometimes they will send a buttload of free samples with your order and if you buy $200 worth its free shipping-kick ass!!!) Nuff said!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  3. Elite Member

unless it says "out of stock" NP has the product in 99% of the time, they definitely have the best customer service if u ever have a problem. they are located in georgia (i live in alabama) and i get my orders NEXT DAY, if i order before 4pm the previous day
    •   

4. Board Sponsor

YAY!!!

..I mean...yeah, they're okay...
  5. Banned

BB.com is nothing! NP has them beat by miles!!

Prices, shipping, samples - just the best service that an E-Merchant can give!
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.

Can't argue with all of this... except what SamBoz said... I'm going to have to very politely point out what you said about prices. I searched for some of the things I would usually order and the only thing NP has them beat on is XTend, and that's probably just a temporary sale going on, isn't it? I may switch anyway, in hopes that I'll get next-day delivery, too. I live in North Florida, so it's a possibility, right? That'd be great.
  7. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

I have to say NP`s customer services reps are top-notch, and everything gets done quickly and efficiently. Also the free shipping over $200 is a nice mark to shoot for, and they also have good prices on many bulk products. They also often throw in free samples, shakers or shirts so you might get lucky! Overall Im very happy with them.
  8. Advanced Member

Most of the time I find NP to be better for prices and service. They don't arrive as fast, but a few more days is always worth the money I save. Free shipping over $200, incredible sales very often. NP also carries lots of bulk supplies which BB.com doesn't. They also add new products and actually listen to customers to know what to add for us. I do most of my shopping at NP because of all this.
  9. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.

I still don't see what you guys are talking about with the prices. Unless they have ridiculous sales (like this Xtend one) pretty frequently.
  11. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

No Explode 38.98 (one of, if not the most popular sold product out)

NP 31.46

Controlled Labs Golden Finish 39.89 (just came out)

NP 36.95 ..actually I think their line is cheaper at NP

Havoc 42.99

NP 39.95

There is 3 random, more popular items.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  12. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Domenic View Post
    I still don't see what you guys are talking about with the prices. Unless they have ridiculous sales (like this Xtend one) pretty frequently.

And yes, they do...

AP went for 28.99 last week...actually still might be on...that's 47.99 elsewhere.

P-Slin also went on sale for 24.99. Thats 42.99 elsewhere.

So if you can't find the price difference, you aren't looking hard enough
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Service is great! Although shipping could be faster, but i guess im just impatient
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  14. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    Service is great! Although shipping could be faster, but i guess im just impatient
    Holidays...everyone is slow to a point. I see complaints for almost every e-tailer. As most testimonials report, they are usually extremely fast.

Its like O'hare airport. If they are delayed, the rest of the country is too
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kramer View Post

So if you can't find the price difference, you aren't looking hard enough
    That must be it. I only checked out O.N. Gold Standard, a couple of my other staples. They do have a great deal on Creatine Mono. A kilo for 12 and change. 19.99 at BB.com
  16. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Domenic View Post
    That must be it. I only checked out O.N. Gold Standard, a couple of my other staples. They do have a great deal on Creatine Mono. A kilo for 12 and change. 19.99 at BB.com
    Challenge Sam. He might just lower it to make a point..
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.

Challenge Sam. He might just lower it to make a point..
    Who is this Sam I keep reading on AM about?
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Holidays...everyone is slow to a point. I see complaints for almost every e-tailer. As most testimonials report, they are usually extremely fast.

Its like O'hare airport. If they are delayed, the rest of the country is too
    naw, i was talking about in general. Takes about a week to get my sh1t when bb.com's takes 2-3 (still take NPs cheaper prices over bb.com's any day of the week tho)
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  19. Recovering AXoholic

Nutraplanet stole me!

I've been a repeat customer for over 2 years now. Their service is top notch. If says 1-2 days, I'm yet to see where it's not 1-2 days. When I used to buy with money orders, they'd have the stuff set out and waiting for me, the second the funds got in, the order was sent out. One time, I think they actually sent it out before the MO arrived (as it usually took 3 days to get down, and this order was sent within 2).
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  20. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    naw, i was talking about in general. Takes about a week to get my sh1t when bb.com's takes 2-3 (still take NPs cheaper prices over bb.com's any day of the week tho)
    Its reversed for a lot of people. You're west coast too, thats probably it. Its not NP, its the shipping company.

Sam needs a west coast operation!
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Nutraplanet is the BEST hands down. It is the ONLY place i buy my supplements from these days. Congrats to sam on your immense success!

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

22. Senior Member

Its almost scary how fast some of NP's orders get to me. Also prices for the most part kill bb.com as far as I can tell.
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.

How about a nice little warehouse nestled in the Rocky Mountains...

BB ships out of Idaho, but I think that my stuff gets here from GA faster.
  24. Board Sponsor

Okay okay, I guess Sam can bring Nutraplanet to Arizona.

(Please bring Nutraplanet to Arizona. )
  25. USA HOCKEY

NP is always been good and beyond to me
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  188 lbs.

NP is the greatest period...

Every company have hick-ups sometime but I think it was a combo of Holiday Shipping Problems (FEDEX,UPS,DHL) ... Plus the SALE are great...
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.

NP orders take at least a week to get to me, but I'm on the West Coast and they cannot help how long a shipping company takes to get to me. Their prices are very good and usually beat all other sites. However what gets me is their customer service and willingness to listen to the customer and adjust if needed. I will pay a few extra bucks per order to get the confidence that I know my order will be right and if it isn't, they will make it right no questions asked. Plus they gave me a free T-shirt so...ya
  28. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheNinja View Post
    NP orders take at least a week to get to me, but I'm on the West Coast and they cannot help how long a shipping company takes to get to me. Their prices are very good and usually beat all other sites. However what gets me is their customer service and willingness to listen to the customer and adjust if needed. I will pay a few extra bucks per order to get the confidence that I know my order will be right and if it isn't, they will make it right no questions asked. Plus they gave me a free T-shirt so...ya
    great responses guys!

Ill throw in my own nutraplanet customer service review

11/10

About a few months ago, I placed an 80 dollar order on nutraplanet for some bulk items and protiens. I tried to pay with money order(therefore the package was not processed yet)

I emailed nutraplanet about a change in address. The address that nutra had was my own house! If my mom saw a package like this, she would chuck it. Reguardless, I asked nutra to change it. They did. They also asked that I include a note in my money order about the change in address. I did. The order was in the end sent to my house. I guess human errors can happen. Nutraplanet gave me a 80 dollar credit when I told them what happened. That is top notch customer service, no matter what you say. BN,BB.com sure they might have "quick" shipping. Most of these companys should if they want to keep their sales up but customer service department is very important in my opinion.

I used to do shopping at BN. Decent shipping time but prices were insane. I do most of my ordering on NP now because I know if something goes wrong they wont deny their mistakes. They'll take care of you.

(P.S I dont know about you guys but nutraplanet takes about 2-3 days to get to my house. I guess it depends on location)
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Awesome customer service indeed. Poor sam never gets to sleep lol

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

2 of my last 3 orders were either missing supps or I received the wrong supps (which is REALLY bad). Their shipment crew seems a bit careless, but their customer service was great. I like how NP calls you, whereas, BB.com only does e-mail correspondence.

I have another large order coming in so we'll see if everything is there.
    NSCA - CSCS
  31. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    Okay okay, I guess Sam can bring Nutraplanet to Arizona.

(Please bring Nutraplanet to Arizona. )
    I have a realtor. We can set up a lunch meeting
  32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.

ATTN: MOD WHO EDITED MY FIRST MESSAGE.

I didn't mean to post this message in the SUPPLEMENT forum. I realize that, but any other rules I broke went right over my head. Care to elaborate?

Apologies.
  33. Banned

6th link at the top of the page...
  34. New Member

I've never found bb to be cheaper on what I get, except when they have a sale. There is another site (DA) which is on some items is less than nutra, but not all the time, and they don't ship as fast - which is important as I am not stateside.
    It depends on what I get. I compare every order to see what is the cheapest, and I have ended up with nutra the last 3 or 4 times.
    I am no nutra nuthugger, but they do a good job and are more often that not the cheapest on the overall order. To OP, just compare, mate. No one makes you buy, but you will see the benefits of NP.
  35. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    I have a realtor. We can set up a lunch meeting
    I'll be there.
  36. E J

The only thing I would change is int'l shipping prices.
    Don't get me wrong I order from Nutra and if it is available from Nutra that is where I get it from! I dunno how they do it, but I just wonder if local orders get free shipping why can't we get the equivalent discount? even if it is $5 or $7 I assume they use prepaid shipping for local so can we please get that discount?

PS Gotta accept that what I just complained about is not entirely fair though bb.com has cheaper shipping and I have a 10% discount. Nutra keeps coming up cheaper still would be nice to get that discount
  37. New Member

if your looking to criticize nutraplanet this is definitely the wrong place to do it as obviously most people here are pro nutraplanet or they wouldnt be posting. however ive ordered from 3-4 US sites(i'm in Canada), and there is no difference in customer service between the "other" site however nutraplanet beats the prices hands down despite coupon codes so it just makes sense.

international shipping sucks from everywhere, but the prices they have on bulk stuff is just unbeatable
  38. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.

Yeah. I came here just to criticize NP and get a rise out of everybody.

Yup.
  39. E J

Yeah. I came here just to criticize NP and get a rise out of everybody.
    Yup
    No man, just the way you handled it was not the best. It is OK to constructivly critisize NP. They want to do better trust me. The point is next time send them an email with your feedback or if going to post a thread try not to compare, just say other sites. (you will still get over sensitive responses though )

Just think about this, if I thought you were fat and I truly worried about you would I call you fatso in public and compare you to someone else or would I just tell you in a construvtive way?
  40. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET

I appreciate everyone taking the time to post their feedback on our services. For those who were satisfied with their experience, we sincerely appreciate your positive feedback...this helps us to realize our strengths and enables us to stay on the right track.

For those who were dissatisfied with their experience, we appreciate your constructive criticism; as this helps us to realize our weaknesses and pinpoints the areas we need to improve, to better serve you in the future.

We continually strive to offer the best possible prices and unparalleled service for ALL of our customers. Does this mean you won't find some items for cheaper elsewhere? Of course not! But our bulk brand items, frequent BLOWOUT SALES, free domestic shipping, and now volume discount coupons, affirms our quest in offering the BEST overall value around!

BUT this is just the tip of the iceberg...we are dedicated in our pursuit and will endlessly challenge ourselves in providing the best possible service for each and every one of our customers. This is our passion and our commitment to you...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Nutraplanet service, yay or nay?
    By Domenic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-10-2008, 08:07 PM
  2. Superman Returns 2006 - Suit: yay or nay?
    By Y2Jversion1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 06-21-2006, 02:55 PM
  3. Catfish...yay or nay?
    By rampage jackson in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-11-2006, 01:03 AM
  4. Hot Sauce Yay or Nay?
    By ex_banana-eater in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-03-2003, 09:02 PM