Afraid of Ordering

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I have order 3 or 4 times from Nutra. 3 of them in less than a month. But the think is being international makes this very cost ineffcient since I get charged $30-$40 per order.

The thing is long time ago I ordered from another company (didn't know NP at the time) a large order (around $1000 in bulk powders 20lbs maybe) and shipped by FEDEX so shipping was expensive too.

They didn't let it through because they had no certificates or permits of what it was! so I had to ship it back to the US so double shipping for FEDEX large int'l order. :whiner:(sent it back to a friend who came visit everything turned out fine)

That is why I rather make 3 or 4 small orders than 1 large one, but as I said is very cost inefficient.

I wanted to ask Nutra if I'm doing the right thing or was I unlucky that one time and will be alright by placing large orders? I'd rather spend thos extra %50 or $60 in some other products.

Thanks guys

BTW I'm in Mexico

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
So why don't you go halfway and make a decent sized but not MASSIVE order and get the best of both worlds?

jezzab05

jezzab05

Awards
i want to order more! but i still havent recieved my first order yet, its been a month :( i think its lost forever in the madness of christmas

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
So why don't you go halfway
Thanks AB, that's what I've been trying to do, place orders between $100 and $200. What I am trying to ask is if you guys think it would be customs safe to order a 500-600 order that weights around 6 or 8 lbs. or should I keep it at the smaller ones (should've said medium sized).

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
I know that for me in Australia, if the value of the goods shipped exceeds $1000AUD, then a sales/customs tax + GST is incurred.

You just have to check with the laws in your own country.