Recent Order Delays

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
From the desk of stryder...

I would like to take this moment to address the growing concern about the recent delays in order fulfillment at NutraPlanet. First and foremost, I want to personally apologize to each of our valued customers who may have experienced these unfortunate delays. These delays were caused by the massive influx of orders at NutraPlanet; unexpectedly catching our suppliers off guard, and far exceeding the vendors' current [and attainable] supplies.

Although these shortages in supply were beyond our control, we accept the full responsibility of offering our customers a level of service and satisfaction that is beyond compare...this is not only our goal, this is our mission. Rest assured we are working closely with our suppliers, improving the lines of communication, and implementing the appropriate measures to avoid these uncommon delays in the future; and to consistently provide a "Platinum PLANET Experience" to our customers.

At NutraPlanet, we are passionate about what we do...from the grassroots conception and well on through critical mass explosion; we will always maintain the integrity and "True Blue" attitude of serving our customers.

Team NutraPlanet sincerely thanks each of our loyal customers for the opportunity to serve you...THANK YOU!

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
ok......let me see if I got this right.....

free clearshot for everyone?! :p

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
I ordered today and I am very dissapointed. Look at the stats below:
Date Ordered: 01/10/2008 at 10:11AM
Date Shipped: 01/10/2008 at 11:02AM

50mins from order to ship...haha You guys are amazing!!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
I ordered today and I am very dissapointed. Look at the stats below:
Date Ordered: 01/10/2008 at 10:11AM
Date Shipped: 01/10/2008 at 11:02AM

50mins from order to ship...haha You guys are amazing!!
Exactly, we are implementing every strategy possible to make sure it doesn't take this long.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stop playing frisbee...

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
Hmm...50 min? Someone is slacking ! :)

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
i have nothing but great things to say about nutra. i accidentally doubled ordered about 4 or 5 days ago, and verner actually called me within a half hour to see if it was a mistake! in addition, over the summer i had a package swiped from in front of my apartment, and after talking to sam he shipped me everything again free. from my experiences with nutra, if you aren't happy with them, i don't think you'll ever be happy

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rene, I sent you an e-mail regarding my order #6042. Would be great, if you could find a few minutes to clarify things. Eternally grateful!

jdmcmanu

Awards
I must have just gotten really unlucky or something

email i got today 1/10/2008

"Date Ordered: 01/05/2008 at 05:27PM

Your Order has been updated. The current status of you order now is: Processing"

Its a good thing my order was over $200 and i didn't pay for shipping because its been 5 days and its only being processed.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
All the major parcel carriers are insanely slow this holiday season and it appears they have not recovered..still getting late presents in the mail that were sent out 2 weeks ago.

..so I don't think it's exclusively NP's fault.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rene, I sent you an e-mail regarding my order #6042. Would be great, if you could find a few minutes to clarify things. Eternally grateful!
Thanks, Rene for your help! Parcels have now shipped :thumbsup:

glsa17

Awards
  • Established
How many companies would issue a explaination let alone a apology? Not many. This is why NP is head and shoulders above their competitors.

I ordered today (10 items) and it shipped today. On top of that, I sent a email to customer service right after I submitted the order because I forgot to enter the discount code. I received an email, rather quickly, telling me it was taken care of. Excellent! :clap2:

conanster

Awards
:blink: Is there a different e-mail besides [email protected] ?? Three e-mails over past week and no reply?? :blink:

Last edited:

glsa17

Awards
  • Established
How many companies would issue a explaination let alone a apology? Not many. This is why NP is head and shoulders above their competitors.

I ordered today (10 items) and it shipped today. On top of that, I sent a email to customer service right after I submitted the order because I forgot to enter the discount code. I received an email, rather quickly, telling me it was taken care of. Excellent! :clap2:
The prices where so good I placed a second order.
1- P-Slin
1- Anabolic Pump

Now I have to work the streets at night.

rrev3

Awards
Nutraplanet,
Ordered on the 7th had it by the 10th. :woohoo: You guys are the s--- :dump: so to speak. LOL Will order again and again. Thanks for all your help Stryder.

Last edited:

r1ddl3r

Awards
Order was shipped. My congrats for the speedy response from nutraplanet :thumbsup:

Cappy

Awards
ON Casein..? Can't place order...

I've got my cart loaded with supps but, since my ON Caesin is out of stock I can't seem to checkout... When is the Caesin gonna be back..??

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I sent you guys an e-mail concerning order# 6968..

Just letting you guys know, it's urgent!

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
Only nutraplanet would inform their customers about stuff like this... much appreciated guys. I was gettin worried!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I sent you guys an e-mail concerning order# 6968..

Just letting you guys know, it's urgent!
Changed the shipping addy for you...you're good to go! FYI...the Napalm and Gut Health should be arriving any day now and your order will ship out as soon as it arrives.

Thanks!

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
order #5951 placed it jan 4th hasn't been shipped yet!!! :( I noticed other people placed orders today and got them shipped. everything okay?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
MESSPLAY, the order is being held up because of the Xtend Twin Pack. We were told by Scivation that the rest of our order will be arriving tomorrow (Monday) and we will get your order out ASAP.

I apologize for the delay my friend.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Of all those complaining about delays on their order, how many of you checked-out knowing:

"One or more products in your cart are currently oversold. This may delay the shipment of your order."

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Changed the shipping addy for you...you're good to go! FYI...the Napalm and Gut Health should be arriving any day now and your order will ship out as soon as it arrives.

Thanks!
Thanks!

:box:

shivastool

Awards
NP always the best prices and selection...at least 20 orders from me over the last 6 months..HOWEVER, they are also about the slowest I have ordered from as well. I used to order from BodyBuilding and 4-5days tops, everytime, but i do save a significant $ from NP.
I have waited 2-3 weeks for most orders from NP from sumitting the order to it showing up at my door. Just a price I am willing to pay and I order well in advance...and THAT is the truth.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Every order i have ever placed with nutra has been at my door three days later, the gripe i ever had is i did not get my r4w sample last time but i am hoping to get it with my pending order. NP is simply the best and one flaw that really isn't there fault should not give them a bad name. Stryder you have no reason to apologize IMO.

2fresh

2fresh

Awards
Order Date: 12/27/2007 at 09:57PM
1/15/08....PENDING

=/ this is totally uncool

Bwill

Awards
Order Date: 12/27/2007 at 09:57PM
1/15/08....PENDING

=/ this is totally uncool
Got you beat: order 12/24/07...still pending. Its the Xtend twin pack that's holding mine up. Did you order that? If so I believe they should be shipping out soon.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Like I said earlier:
Of all those complaining about delays on their order, how many of you checked-out knowing:

"One or more products in your cart are currently oversold. This may delay the shipment of your order."
I placed my order, which included an item with the above statement.

Date Ordered: 01/07/2008 at 11:23PM
Date Shipped: 01/10/2008 at 04:09PM
Date Received: Today, 01/14/2008 at 11:00AM

I knew it would be delayed. As a consumer I make an informed decision when doing so and assume all responsibility.

It was delayed 3 days due to inventory.

It was delayed 4 days because of FedEx.

I personally don't oder things with the expectation and anticipation of immediate gratification. My gratification is in supporting my board sponsor who provides me with outstanding personal interface and very competitive prices.

Thanks.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Like I said earlier: I placed my order, which included an item with the above statement.

Date Ordered: 01/07/2008 at 11:23PM
Date Shipped: 01/10/2008 at 04:09PM
Date Received: Today, 01/14/2008 at 11:00AM

I knew it would be delayed. As a consumer I make an informed decision when doing so and assume all responsibility.

It was delayed 3 days due to inventory.

It was delayed 4 days because of FedEx.

I personally don't oder things with the expectation and anticipation of immediate gratification. My gratification is in supporting my board sponsor who provides me with outstanding personal interface and very competitive prices.

Thanks.
Well said and i agree!

2fresh

2fresh

Awards
Yet seven days is still a very reasonable and good time for something to be shipped to your house. Idk if anyone can really complain about that.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
"From the desk of stryder...

I would like to take this moment to address the growing concern about the recent delays in order fulfillment at NutraPlanet. First and foremost, I want to personally apologize to each of our valued customers who may have experienced these unfortunate delays. These delays were caused by the massive influx of orders at NutraPlanet; unexpectedly catching our suppliers off guard, and far exceeding the vendors' current [and attainable] supplies.

Although these shortages in supply were beyond our control, we accept the full responsibility of offering our customers a level of service and satisfaction that is beyond compare...this is not only our goal, this is our mission. Rest assured we are working closely with our suppliers, improving the lines of communication, and implementing the appropriate measures to avoid these uncommon delays in the future; and to consistently provide a "Platinum PLANET Experience" to our customers.

At NutraPlanet, we are passionate about what we do...from the grassroots conception and well on through critical mass explosion; we will always maintain the integrity and "True Blue" attitude of serving our customers.

Team NutraPlanet sincerely thanks each of our loyal customers for the opportunity to serve you...THANK YOU!"

In case everyone actually missed it. Its sort of self explanatory.

2fresh

2fresh

Awards
Yah I checked that out the other day.
An update though about my order.

Everything has been sent out except the GRAPE Xtend part of my twin pack..

I ordered two twin packs in assorted flavors btw.

So it should be here by Saturday or Friday my guess.

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
After the delays, my order was shipped out the 16th with 3 day shipping. It just got here today (1 day later) and came with a shaker cup, 2 samples of the syntrax nectar, 6 samples of vasocharge, 3 samples of atrophex, 1 sample of some other thing by scivation, an AX beanie, plus i had the deal with the free xtend and free neovar with the IGF-2.

THANKS NP!

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Your Order has been shipped.

Date Ordered: 01/05/2008 at 11:25PM
Date Shipped: 01/21/2008 at 01:42PM

:thumbsup: :food: :head: :hammer: :woohoo: :woohoo: :clap2: :djparty: :cheers: :bruce1: