nutraplanet personel need read

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
u know what, who cares. they will never beat nutras prices, nutras customer service, u will never get the samples u get from nutra and nutra has a better selection and gets all the new goodies usually first before anyone else so put that in your pipe and smoke it.

lightemup

lightemup

Awards
  • Established
i was talking about shipping ya dip. and i was letting them knowplus my order processed for three days before shipped and i wasnt notified.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
take that nutraplanet...SECOND PLACE IS THE FIRST LOSER

you realize that there is a correlation between their location, your location, and how long it takes to arrive right? They aren't next door to each other. Every time I have made an order during the day from nutra it has shipped out the same day unless things are out of stock

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
i can read, i know what you were talking about. What I was talking about was it dont matter, Nutra is worth waiting for. Order else where, faster delivery doesnt mean **** and like the above poster stated, nutra ships out right away, always has.

TheLittleGuy

TheLittleGuy

Awards
Every time I order from N.P. I get it super fast this is the only time I have ever waited more than a couple days. I live in Il. and if I place my order before I leave for work it is here in 2 days and shipped that day. Plus they always hook me up when things are available, and the prices are great, I always spend $200 so shipping is always free. If I would have ordered when the sale started nothing would be different

JJC

Awards
  • Established
it looks like bodybuilding.com is beating you out! i orderd my supps from nutraplanet on friday as well as DCP from bodybuilding.com on friday a few minutes after ordering from NP. my package has already arrived on standard shipping today(shipped from idaho.keep in mind saturday and sunday). i wont get my package from NP till friday this week. im sorry but i guess bb.com gets my vote. extremely satisfied with my order although i havent received anything from NP.com yet. thanks for reading i just thought id let you guys know
This is probably the worst reasoning that I've seen anyone be convinced by. Really.

Do you realize that this is one instance from the thousands of shipments they've made? Do you realize that this could be dependent upon your location and the shipping location? Do you realize these companies may rely on different shipping companies? Do you realize that this is considered the tail end of the holiday season and some of their employees may be on vacation/unavailable?

I thought not.

Please take your hating elsewhere. This thread does nothing productive but showcase your ignorance.

And by all means, if you love bb.com so much, why don't you go back to where you came from?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
ok man. So you got your supps, got put them in your mouth and just be quiet.
aI have ordered from NP 4-5 times. This past order i placed on NY eve is the only one that is taking awhile, i am guessing cause i bought 4 of the most popular products.
Also, consider that BB.com prolly operates on a much large scale as in facilities, stock, employees etc.
NP is great prices, deals, samples, quick(unless holiday season) and regularly fix issues.

Go order from BB from now on man, not a huge loss, one person...shucks.

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
BB.com doesn't have Kramer/Bobo... they are poo.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
it looks like bodybuilding.com is beating you out! i orderd my supps from nutraplanet on friday as well as DCP from bodybuilding.com on friday a few minutes after ordering from NP. my package has already arrived on standard shipping today(shipped from idaho.keep in mind saturday and sunday). i wont get my package from NP till friday this week. im sorry but i guess bb.com gets my vote. extremely satisfied with my order although i havent received anything from NP.com yet. thanks for reading i just thought id let you guys know
^^^This post is the best case example ever for reinstating the neg function.

DarkDragon

Awards
NP, I just got my stuff today, loaded with goodies, and I even forgot to order something, and I Emailed em and they added it in with no problem or hassle at all.

A big :thumbsup: to NP
and a :nutkick: to you.

Soopaman

Awards
  • Established
I love NPs prices, but the orders I have placed have been very slow to process. First one took two weeks, and the last one has been processing for 3 days. I did get some anabolic pump so I think thats delaying this latest order.

Nutraplanet still has my vote though, love the prices and free shipping on $200 plus.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Alright now no need to bash each other left, right and centre.

I'm sure NP would not mind the constructive feedback to help them improve, much more so than regular customers who just mysteriously leave.

However, I don't think you should be mentioning other stores on this forum, please respect the rules.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Date Ordered: 01/06/2008 at 01:15AM
Date Shipped: 01/08/2008 at 10:23AM

There are my order dates/times and ship dates/times. I think that is decent. Taking into consideration I placed it late this past Sat night. All in all, 57h 8m to be shipped. This is why I order all of my stuff in advance. Just in case.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
No ones perfect, but honestly if you do a comparative analysis of price, shipping, customer service, extras, and availibility, NP seems to to be at the top. They remind me of newegg, if anyone is familar with the online electronics retailer.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No ones perfect, but honestly if you do a comparative analysis of price, shipping, customer service, extras, and availibility, NP seems to to be at the top. They remind me of newegg, if anyone is familar with the online electronics retailer.
The Egg rocks!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Consider this thread JACKED!

The Egg is pretty cool. I used to be into computers some.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
thanks for that. i guess nutraplanet doesnt like feedback? it took more than a day to process for me. you might have had better experience but i havent. and to freezito if it dont matter why even post? come on man you act like i beet your best friend up or something. its called feedback!!!! its for you to read not to hate me for.
NP does get feedback in their own forum. Bottom of the main page. Most people PM one of the reps if they feel there issue is one to point out as i planned on doing. But not a demand or calling someone grabage or such for not providing for you on demand.

jirahpaco

jirahpaco

Awards
The reality is that other sites have really started to do a better job because of NP. I've ordered from several different sites over the years and I will say that NP is consistently the best. I have ordered elsewhere at times because I "needed" something that NP didn't carry or was out of stock at the time. The other sites have improved, but it is because of the juggernaut that is NP. NP is the standard. NP is the New England Patriots (as much as I hate to say it) of online supplement dealers. One company has raised the bar, which has forced other companies to make improvements in pricing, shipping and customer service to try to keep their customers and profits. Don't take this as me kissing NP a$$. I am loyal because of the prices, shipping, customer service and sales. If NP stopped taking care of its customers, I would go elsewhere as I'm sure most would. But, right now, they have a firm grip on my wallet. Keep it up NP. There's always haters.