Bulk Caffeine Caps

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Did this ever happen? Last time I checked I didn't see them. I cant check from where I'm at now 'cause I'm behind a fire wall and NP has been blacklisted :(

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did this ever happen? Last time I checked I didn't see them. I cant check from where I'm at now 'cause I'm behind a fire wall and NP has been blacklisted :(

NP blacklisted!!!. What did your wife find out how much you spend on supplements or something?!!. Anyone you can get Primaforce caffiene tablets for something like $3 for 90 tabs.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
No, the internet gods at work put it on the banned site list. Strange how they keep letting me hit up this site though. I'm thinking there is a BB'er who manages the firewall or something.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The caffeine tabs arrived already, but I think the holidays and new year's sale kind of took over everything. I will give them a gentle, but firm, nudge.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Dsade! If you can get them on the site that'll give me even more reason to pick up the deal on yohimbine caps too!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Dsade! If you can get them on the site that'll give me even more reason to pick up the deal on yohimbine caps too!
I think the Yohimbine caps sold out 5 minutes ago.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oops...my mistake. Looks like there are COUPLE of orders worth left. :)

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Anyone ever tell ya that you guys rock?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can I get a Non-fat, Sugar-Free Caramel White Mocha bag of caffeine tabs (with whipped cream on top and a lowfat cinnamon coffee cake)?

Blk98Bird

Awards
Got the tabs today, I like that they're larger but thinner and much easier to break if half doses are needed

Thanks guys :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got the tabs today, I like that they're larger but thinner and much easier to break if half doses are needed

Thanks guys :)
We went with the advice of the production facility, knowing that there are some people that cannot handle 200mg per dose. While scoring would have added some cost, doing this shape and size was a good compromise while still providing an unbeatable price.

Blk98Bird

Awards
We went with the advice of the production facility, knowing that there are some people that cannot handle 200mg per dose. While scoring would have added some cost, doing this shape and size was a good compromise while still providing an unbeatable price.
Agreed, sometimes if I've been off the EC for a long time I like to do half doses every 2 hours instead of the standard full doses every 4 hours or so. Seems to keep the jitters down for the first few days until I'm used to it again.

Also, towards the end of a cut when I crash a lot harder I like to do the same sort of thing because it's a lot easier "come down" from 100mg/12.5mg.