Please Help

chops411

chops411

Awards
My internet will not open nutraplanet.com. I used to go all time but now I can't get to the webpage. I got email from them and I tried to click on the ad but nothing happens. Does anyone know if I may have setting wrong on my computer.THANKS for the help

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
try clicking the store link from the forums

R

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You need cookies enabled to access it.Try that.

chops411

chops411

Awards
yeah, that i have noticed. I uselly go to the same sites everyday.

chops411

chops411

Awards
I have a PC. its started about a week ago. i tried downloading mozilla and safari but nothing works. I can bring up nutraplanet at work but I don't want to put my credit card info on that computer because I'm not really suppose to be on it.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a PC. its started about a week ago. i tried downloading mozilla and safari but nothing works. I can bring up nutraplanet at work but I don't want to put my credit card info on that computer because I'm not really suppose to be on it.

Maybe try deleting your browser cache.

Tools > Delete Browsing History > Delete All > Click the check box to also delete files and settings stored by add ons. Then click yes.

chops411

chops411

Awards
So were you finally able to get your Nutraplanet order in?
Sorry had to go to work yesterday.
I try that, but nothing happened. IE sends me to google but I click on the link & still nothing. I made an order through anaboliminds last week but I just like the nutraplanet store better.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry had to go to work yesterday.
I try that, but nothing happened. IE sends me to google but I click on the link & still nothing. I made an order through anaboliminds last week but I just like the nutraplanet store better.
What Version of IE do you have?. Did you recently install any type of securtity software that might be blocking the site?. Also what type of connection do you have?. Try typing,

into the address bar....

chops411

chops411

Awards
i have IE 7 with vista, i got the computer in Oct. The only thing I can think of is my sister-in-law got on my computer when I went away for Christmas, on myspace and a bunch of dating sites.
I have deleted everything and tried to start over but nothing

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have IE 7 with vista, i got the computer in Oct. The only thing I can think of is my sister-in-law got on my computer when I went away for Christmas, on myspace and a bunch of dating sites.
Oh Crap VISTA!. I have not heard good things. What type of security software do you have?. Anti-virus and/or Spyware protection. Myspace and dating sites are known for viruses/spyware. Try this online scanner,

http://www.infectedornot.com/usa/

chops411

chops411

Awards
it came with McAfee but i have never run it before. Going to do it now. Thanks for the link. try that one also.

It said no virus

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

You might want to try a System Restore to a restore point before you went away for Christmas. I'm not sure where System Restore is located on Vista, but you should be able to easily find it by just looking around. Ok I looked it up, just type "System Restore" in the start menu. Heres a link all about, what you want to do is find a restore point before this problem started happening,

System Restore | Windows Vista for Beginners

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So it worked on Vista before but not anymore? Wonder if someone enabled some sort of parental control type feature...I haven't used a PC in a while so I'm not sure.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
While you are here Sam...I cannot find my order history on the site. I have not ordered in a while (I always order in bulk) and I believe my last one may have been before the site upgrade. It's not a big deal as I just use it as a check list to repeat orders staple items.

Attachments

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
While you are here Sam...I cannot find my order history on the site. I have not ordered in a while (I always order in bulk) and I believe my last one may have been before the site upgrade. It's not a big deal as I just use it as a check list to repeat orders staple items.
You can view your order history from the old site by going here: legacy.nutraplanet.com (no www prefix)

Keep in mind, you can't checkout from there so you will still have to go to
nutraplanet.com to order.

Completely off subject, but my son loves Webkinz also ;)

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is my daughters new thing this year. Well, as of Christmas.

I was told to NOT close her tab ;)

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've been scolded many a times for closing out my son's Webkinz page! I've also enjoyed playing billiards with some of the other animal friends...LOL! :D

chops411

chops411

Awards
nothing but thanks for all you guys help. i guess i have to go somewhere else.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
nothing but thanks for all you guys help. i guess i have to go somewhere else.
chops, I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience...you have been more than patient. If you are interested or have the time, please contact my webmaster: [email protected]

I emailed him and had him look into it but maybe a direct correspondence may be more effective at resolving this.

Either way, I apologize for the hassle.

chops411

chops411

Awards
chops, I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience...you have been more than patient. If you are interested or have the time, please contact my webmaster: [email protected]

I emailed him and had him look into it but maybe a direct correspondence may be more effective at resolving this.

Either way, I apologize for the hassle.
Thanks just sent the e-mail.