Pulsing Havoc, mass and strength cycles

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Pulsing Havoc, mass and strength cycles

Okay I read the thread on pulsing orals, and it's very easy to understand except I'm not 100% sure how to apply it to my training method.

I alternate 3 weeks hypertrophy and 3 weeks strength in a 6 week rotating schedule.

Weeks 1-3 are based of Poliquin's Super Accumulation program. Basically 9 full body workouts a week for 2 weeks. This is followed by 5 days off and insane eating. This is basically treated as 5 days of post-workout eating. So basically week 3 is recovery/growth. Even with minimal supplements and no anabolics, I get great growth.

The next 3 weeks are strength training. This is to "solidify" the hypertrophy from the recovery phase, and also to up strength for the next cycle so bigger weights can be used to damage the muscle fibers more. Calories are kept high, but carbs lower, through the first week of this as a tag on to the 5 recovery days. This further helps with mass and strength.

Test levels are terrible during the first 2 weeks, but after the 3rd recovery day test levels are skyrocketing.

So anyway, I'm trying to figure out how to pulse Havoc after the over-reaching phase.

Should I just pulse EOD from day 1 of the recovery phase?

Should I wait until after those first 3 days for my T levels to get back up, and then start pulsing EOD?

Or should I just do the 3 recovery days, then start on a 2 week on, 2 week off pulse so that I'm on every day while calories are massive during weeks 3 and 4?

Would EOD for longer during the recovery and strength phase allow for better strength gains, while the 2 weeks on, 2 off would allow for better mass gains?

Someone with experience please help me out here.

2. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

I understand what you are saying.

I too have a complicated workout schedule and this is what I am doing.

EOD for 8 weeks with POST Cycle Support on the other days. I am doing this with Epistane and it is working GREAT!

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-28-2014, 07:17 AM
  2. your favorite workouts for mass and strength
    By aztec02 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-05-2010, 01:22 PM