Borage oil and X-Factor
- 01-04-2008, 09:27 PM
- 01-16-2008, 07:50 PM
- 6'2" 190 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jan 2008
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
It may be a smart idea to limit the Borage Oil since I believe GLA is an Omega-6 and has anti-inflammatory properties.
Depending on your diet and how much EFA rich foods you currently eat, you may be able to low-dose Borage Oil while on X Factor.
- 01-17-2008, 08:14 AM
What Cal said is exact. Limiting it's intake is best.
Similar Forum Threads
- By David Dunn in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-21-2009, 08:10 AM
- By UofIlifting11 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-14-2008, 03:35 PM
- By pimpc1972 in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 07-29-2005, 03:42 PM
- By kranden in forum SupplementsReplies: 22Last Post: 11-06-2003, 06:41 PM
- By chi_town in forum Weight LossReplies: 7Last Post: 05-30-2003, 09:27 PM