When is DCP due back in stock?

  1. Question When is DCP due back in stock?


    When is DCP due back in stock?


  2. Drop shipper shipped it to ME instead of NP. I am redirecting as soon as it comes in, rush shipping on my dime...should be back in stock by Wednesday or Thursday.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  3. Damn, now that's CUSTOMER SERVICE !!!
    •   
       


  4. It's instances such as that, that separates RPN from other companies...not only do they have solid products, they know how to treat their customers at the consumer level all the way up to the retail level. I foresee RPN exploding in 2008!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    I foresee RPN exploding in 2008!
    ONOZ!!!! EVERYBODY RUN!!!! XPLOSHINZ COMING!!!!!!!


    Thanks for the good words, Sam....just for that I think we are going to have to run a Nutra special...any requests?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  6. DCP + Java Soap + Drive

    PLEASE!!!!

    That would be a great special.

  7. Like the idea of that one too, or even just DCP + Java Soap...heck, if just a bulk special on Java Soap.


    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    DCP + Java Soap + Drive

    PLEASE!!!!

    That would be a great special.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    It's instances such as that, that separates RPN from other companies...not only do they have solid products, they know how to treat their customers at the consumer level all the way up to the retail level. I foresee RPN exploding in 2008!
    Matt and christine are definately hard working peeps. RPN to bring down the house in 2008!!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  9. So how about that DCP and Drive stack?


  10. Give me the DCP Lev Reloaded stack again! My chunky ass got.......well...chunky again! Just started my fresh new cut, and been waiting like a mad man for DCP to be back in stock!

  11. its already sold out AGAIN?!?! it was there this morning and now its gone again

  12. Sorry, y'all. Been at the AVN Expo all week. We sent 2 shipment of DCP before we left, and they both sold out in a matter of hours.

    Another shipment is going out tomorrow morning.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  13. Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    its already sold out AGAIN?!?! it was there this morning and now its gone again


    I warned you to be quick!

  14. SHOOT!!! I didn't think it would sell out THAT quick!! My lazy ass went to order my DCP last night, and I was like" WHAT THE HECK???!" So I thought maybe it was some weird thing with my server or something(LOL), so I logged off, logged back on, tried again, and .............DAMN IT!

  15. could have sworn this was back in stock this morning...but now its gone again?! WTF!!!

  16. Just got my 2 bottles of DCP yesterday...but the bottle looks a bit different than what's in the picture here. Guess there was a recent redo on the packaging?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    could have sworn this was back in stock this morning...but now its gone again?! WTF!!!
    I've been waiting over two weeks to place a $250+ order just because DCP hasnt been in stock? Is there any concrete answer as to when Ill be able to get this? I love Nutraplanet, and always buy from you guys but I honestly am not sure how much longer I can wait when every other site I go to has DCP in stock. Should I just place my order and then get DCP from another website?

    And in the meantime I just keep getting fatter =( Please tell me it will be available today, or can we work something out where I can place the order and have a bottle shipped when it comes in, thus reserving myself a copy in a way?

    Also, I dont have time to sit around and wait at the computer for it to come in so if another "two boxes" are due in some random time that wont do much good, Id like to know when a significant shipment will arrive so I have an idea how much longer I will have to wait.

  18. It'd be pretty cool if you can place an order even if some of the items your planning on purchasing are out of stock, obviously you would know it wont be shipping anytime too soon but it'd be convenient. My order is finally processing today which probably means it'll get shipped today or tomorow so i'm happy.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    Just got my 2 bottles of DCP yesterday...but the bottle looks a bit different than what's in the picture here. Guess there was a recent redo on the packaging?
    It has been the changed packaging for quite a few months now, guess NP has yet to update it on their site. The DCP/Lev stack shows the current design of the bottle though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaywalh View Post
    I've been waiting over two weeks to place a $250+ order just because DCP hasnt been in stock? Is there any concrete answer as to when Ill be able to get this? I love Nutraplanet, and always buy from you guys but I honestly am not sure how much longer I can wait when every other site I go to has DCP in stock. Should I just place my order and then get DCP from another website?

    And in the meantime I just keep getting fatter =( Please tell me it will be available today, or can we work something out where I can place the order and have a bottle shipped when it comes in, thus reserving myself a copy in a way?

    Also, I dont have time to sit around and wait at the computer for it to come in so if another "two boxes" are due in some random time that wont do much good, Id like to know when a significant shipment will arrive so I have an idea how much longer I will have to wait.
    DCP is getting crazy popular, perhaps you can send an email to customer service asking them to make a larger order from us.
    I do apologise for the inconvenience, but stock keeps getting replenished, and then goes out again in a snap :/

  20. Is the DCP/Leviathan stack going to be back in stock shortly?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by DemonicPrime View Post
    Is the DCP/Leviathan stack going to be back in stock shortly?
    When I pull up the site, it shows it to be in stock right now.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  22. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    When I pull up the site, it shows it to be in stock right now.
    One or more products in your cart are not available in the quantities requested. Please adjust your cart quantities to checkout.

    DCP/Leviathan Stack (1 DCP + 1 Leviathan)
    By: Palo Alto Labs
    Currently Out Of Stock

    When trying to checkout..

  23. out AGAIN! it was there this morning and now its gone again....this blows

  24. The demand has certainly exploded for DCP. We thank you all for your patience in this supply/demand adjustment period. The DCP is just that good.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  25. its not even for me, the GF wants to give it a try.....but by the time i tell her its in stock and she gets to a computer....its GONE

  26. LATEST UPDATE: DCP should be arriving Monday and we should have enough to last longer than 5 minutes (or will we?)

    Just wanted to give everyone an early heads up because DCP is FLYIN' off the shelves!!!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    LATEST UPDATE: DCP should be arriving Monday and we should have enough to last longer than 5 minutes (or will we?)

    Just wanted to give everyone an early heads up because DCP is FLYIN' off the shelves!!!
    The whole reason I made this forum alias was to say "Im going to get some ****ing DCP"

  28. Quote Originally Posted by KoreanBB View Post
    The whole reason I made this forum alias was to say "Im going to get some ****ing DCP"
    Welcome to AM and I hope you enjoy your stay!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    LATEST UPDATE: DCP should be arriving Monday and we should have enough to last longer than 5 minutes (or will we?)

    Just wanted to give everyone an early heads up because DCP is FLYIN' off the shelves!!!
    I think I'm too anxious

  30. Quote Originally Posted by DemonicPrime View Post
    I think I'm too anxious
    You say that like it's a bad thing.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  31. Is this product really 'that' good? Just curious!

    The desire to get DCP kinda reminds me of the desire to get a Wii: I think the main reason everyone wants it is because it never seems to be available!

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Baptizer View Post
    Is this product really 'that' good? Just curious!

    The desire to get DCP kinda reminds me of the desire to get a Wii: I think the main reason everyone wants it is because it never seems to be available!
    I am always blunt when it comes to reviewing supps...even my own. DCP is just THAT good.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  33. It's back in stock at the planet.......Go and get it!

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/r...-180-caps.html

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  34. Ouch, there goes another $300 off the cc...finally gonna try the DCP though!

  35. Quote Originally Posted by jasonschaffin View Post
    Ouch, there goes another $300 off the cc...finally gonna try the DCP though!
    Dude...you just bought ALL the DCP?

    >sic em, guys<
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  36. NP needs to stop ordering lots of 10 and start ordering lots of 10k

  37. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Dude...you just bought ALL the DCP?

    >sic em, guys<
    I actually left one for DemonicPrime (his name kinda scared me)
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Trione - When is it due back in stock?
    By fatburner2007 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-03-2008, 07:08 AM
Log in
Log in