dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Drop shipper shipped it to ME instead of NP. I am redirecting as soon as it comes in, rush shipping on my dime...should be back in stock by Wednesday or Thursday.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Damn, now that's CUSTOMER SERVICE !!! :thumbsup:

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's instances such as that, that separates RPN from other companies...not only do they have solid products, they know how to treat their customers at the consumer level all the way up to the retail level. I foresee RPN exploding in 2008!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I foresee RPN exploding in 2008!
ONOZ!!!! EVERYBODY RUN!!!! XPLOSHINZ COMING!!!!!!!

Thanks for the good words, Sam....just for that I think we are going to have to run a Nutra special...any requests?

Grant

Awards
  • Established
DCP + Java Soap + Drive

PLEASE!!!!

That would be a great special.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Like the idea of that one too, or even just DCP + Java Soap...heck, if just a bulk special on Java Soap. :thumbsup:

DCP + Java Soap + Drive

PLEASE!!!!

That would be a great special.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's instances such as that, that separates RPN from other companies...not only do they have solid products, they know how to treat their customers at the consumer level all the way up to the retail level. I foresee RPN exploding in 2008!
Matt and christine are definately hard working peeps. RPN to bring down the house in 2008!!:D

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Give me the DCP Lev Reloaded stack again! My chunky ass got.......well...chunky again:rasp:! Just started my fresh new cut, and been waiting like a mad man for DCP to be back in stock!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
its already sold out AGAIN?!?! it was there this morning and now its gone again :(

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry, y'all. Been at the AVN Expo all week. We sent 2 shipment of DCP before we left, and they both sold out in a matter of hours.

Another shipment is going out tomorrow morning.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
SHOOT!!! I didn't think it would sell out THAT quick!! My lazy ass went to order my DCP last night, and I was like" WHAT THE HECK???!" So I thought maybe it was some weird thing with my server or something(LOL), so I logged off, logged back on, tried again, and .............DAMN IT:rasp:!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
could have sworn this was back in stock this morning...but now its gone again?! WTF!!!

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Just got my 2 bottles of DCP yesterday...but the bottle looks a bit different than what's in the picture here. Guess there was a recent redo on the packaging?

Jaywalh

Awards
could have sworn this was back in stock this morning...but now its gone again?! WTF!!!
I've been waiting over two weeks to place a $250+ order just because DCP hasnt been in stock? Is there any concrete answer as to when Ill be able to get this? I love Nutraplanet, and always buy from you guys but I honestly am not sure how much longer I can wait when every other site I go to has DCP in stock. Should I just place my order and then get DCP from another website?

And in the meantime I just keep getting fatter =( Please tell me it will be available today, or can we work something out where I can place the order and have a bottle shipped when it comes in, thus reserving myself a copy in a way?

Also, I dont have time to sit around and wait at the computer for it to come in so if another "two boxes" are due in some random time that wont do much good, Id like to know when a significant shipment will arrive so I have an idea how much longer I will have to wait.

BifWebster

Awards
It'd be pretty cool if you can place an order even if some of the items your planning on purchasing are out of stock, obviously you would know it wont be shipping anytime too soon but it'd be convenient. My order is finally processing today which probably means it'll get shipped today or tomorow so i'm happy. :dance:

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Just got my 2 bottles of DCP yesterday...but the bottle looks a bit different than what's in the picture here. Guess there was a recent redo on the packaging?
It has been the changed packaging for quite a few months now, guess NP has yet to update it on their site. The DCP/Lev stack shows the current design of the bottle though.

I've been waiting over two weeks to place a $250+ order just because DCP hasnt been in stock? Is there any concrete answer as to when Ill be able to get this? I love Nutraplanet, and always buy from you guys but I honestly am not sure how much longer I can wait when every other site I go to has DCP in stock. Should I just place my order and then get DCP from another website?

And in the meantime I just keep getting fatter =( Please tell me it will be available today, or can we work something out where I can place the order and have a bottle shipped when it comes in, thus reserving myself a copy in a way?

Also, I dont have time to sit around and wait at the computer for it to come in so if another "two boxes" are due in some random time that wont do much good, Id like to know when a significant shipment will arrive so I have an idea how much longer I will have to wait.
DCP is getting crazy popular, perhaps you can send an email to customer service asking them to make a larger order from us.
I do apologise for the inconvenience, but stock keeps getting replenished, and then goes out again in a snap :/

DemonicPrime

Awards
Is the DCP/Leviathan stack going to be back in stock shortly?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

DemonicPrime

Awards
When I pull up the site, it shows it to be in stock right now.
One or more products in your cart are not available in the quantities requested. Please adjust your cart quantities to checkout.

DCP/Leviathan Stack (1 DCP + 1 Leviathan)
By: Palo Alto Labs
Currently Out Of Stock

When trying to checkout..

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
out AGAIN! it was there this morning and now its gone again....this blows

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The demand has certainly exploded for DCP. We thank you all for your patience in this supply/demand adjustment period. The DCP is just that good. :D

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
its not even for me, the GF wants to give it a try.....but by the time i tell her its in stock and she gets to a computer....its GONE

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LATEST UPDATE: DCP should be arriving Monday and we should have enough to last longer than 5 minutes (or will we?)

Just wanted to give everyone an early heads up because DCP is FLYIN' off the shelves!!!

KoreanBB

KoreanBB

Awards
LATEST UPDATE: DCP should be arriving Monday and we should have enough to last longer than 5 minutes (or will we?)

Just wanted to give everyone an early heads up because DCP is FLYIN' off the shelves!!!
The whole reason I made this forum alias was to say "Im going to get some ****ing DCP"

DemonicPrime

Awards

I think I'm too anxious :)

Baptizer

Awards
Is this product really 'that' good? Just curious!

The desire to get DCP kinda reminds me of the desire to get a Wii: I think the main reason everyone wants it is because it never seems to be available!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is this product really 'that' good? Just curious!

The desire to get DCP kinda reminds me of the desire to get a Wii: I think the main reason everyone wants it is because it never seems to be available!
I am always blunt when it comes to reviewing supps...even my own. DCP is just THAT good.

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
Ouch, there goes another $300 off the cc...finally gonna try the DCP though!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

nelix

Awards
  • Established
NP needs to stop ordering lots of 10 and start ordering lots of 10k