Raspberry ketones--dose and effect

Neil5585

Neil5585

Awards
  • Established
I tried searching the forum here but I didn't find an exact answer to this.

How much of a stimulant effect do you get from RK? Or is there none at all?

I've seen doses usually in the 300mg/day range, but I've also heard this can be bumped up. What kind of doses can you do? I'm assuming one of the factors in this is how much of a stimulant effect you get from it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not so much stim effect.

How much you take depends on what you are combining it with. Used alone, I would around 300mg 2-3 times a day.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Only noticeable effect for me is a slight warming sensation in my stomach.

Neil5585

Neil5585

Awards
  • Established
Not so much stim effect.

How much you take depends on what you are combining it with. Used alone, I would around 300mg 2-3 times a day.

Thanks dsade. What happens if you take more?

What sort of supplements being stacked with it would require a lower dose of RK?

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Thanks dsade. What happens if you take more?

What sort of supplements being stacked with it would require a lower dose of RK?
If you stacked it with TTA+SM+PLCAR+Potassium Pyruvate you wouldn't need that much.

Thermo effect will be slight, not uncomfortable to the stomach like cayenne pepper can be sometimes.

You can feel free to experiment with dosing, but start off low. I would take them either before large meals and pre-workout.

BlueLineFish

BlueLineFish

Awards
I have been taking 1.5 g 3 times a day and had no negative sides. Only been a week so nothing to report yet

NoSwtTea4U

Board Supporter
Awards
Ive been taking 5 grams a day... I didnt realize I was taking that much til I ran out in 10 days. The onlt negative I've noticed is diarhhea.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 6
brofessorx Supplements 20
Supplements 7
EMPIREMIND Supplements 15
ozarkaBRAND Supplements 24