Wow!!!! Buy IGF-2 get FREE NEOVAR!!!!!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I just noticed this...... AWESOME DEAL!!!

Buy 1 IGF-2, get a bottle of Neovar absolutely FREE!!!!!!!!

Products By Applied Nutriceuticals Page 1

It doesn't show up in the cart.... but NP is taking care of it manually on their end.

:box:NutraPlanet

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it just doesn't get any better than this

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
That is absolutely insane to be honest. I believe the IGF-2 alone is worth the money. In about 2 months I'll have a final review on Neovar, but I have no doubt it is worth it. But basically ~ 8 weeks of IGF-2 and Neovar for $100!! I might have to pick some up for a "presummer" get huge cycle.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
It doesn't show up in the cart.... but NP is taking care of it manually on their end.
Exactly, the NeoVar will not show up in your shopping chart, but we have the item bundled to the IGF-2 on our shelves. Just simply check out w/ an IGF-2 in your shopping cart and you will also receive a FREE NEOVAR!!!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Exactly, the NeoVar will not show up in your shopping chart, but we have the item bundled to the IGF-2 on our shelves. Just simply check out w/ an IGF-2 in your shopping cart and you will also receive a FREE NEOVAR!!!
NutraPlanet CS <---- #1 Stunna.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Bump for anyone who missed this. Time is running out!!!!!!!

jack98

Awards
is this deal done?

as i dont see it under igf-2 nemore.

im going to order igf-2 regardless i just want to know if i should re up on some mono or if i got a month of free neovar.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
bump, is this still on? I thought it was until the end of the month?

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately, due to the overwhelming response, we are now out of stock on this deal.

jack98

Awards
Just want to say i ordered IGF-2 on the 29th after i made this post in this thread and was expecting to just use some old creatine mono i have layin around but

it came with neovar so i was pleasantly suprised. thanks