Xtreme Formulations Relentless

Awards
The site does not have the new formula listed, is this just a case of it not being update or is the old version still being shipped?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sorry for not responding sooner 5151...busy contributing elsewhere on the board with my gibberish and nonsense... :D

I will look into it tomorrow morning when I get to the warehouse and will let you know.

Awards
mhm those facts dont seem to correspond to the newest formula of relentless. ahh well its a great formula, I'm putting two in my cart:)
thanks for the help guys

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I believe the label data may have slightly changed...the original label we had was from a while ago. Didn't even know they had a new version out...

Awards
so the label info up now on the site corresponds to what i will get when i order it?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so the label info up now on the site corresponds to what i will get when i order it?
According to the thread that Toad posted, yes.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
According to the thread that Toad posted, yes.
Toad never lies...

Sam still has an incorrect Ultra Peptide 2.0 info that only appeared for our Beta.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Can you send the .jpg for the correct label?
It doesn't look to be loaded on our new site yet, but I'll get it from Dave. To my knowledge, Dave has emailed Sam about this previously... maybe it's in an old email?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It doesn't look to be loaded on our new site yet, but I'll get it from Dave. To my knowledge, Dave has emailed Sam about this previously... maybe it's in an old email?
We'll compromise...grab the 64 box of crayolas and do up a quick artists rendering...in scale and accurate...and get that on over to Sam.

Do it quick, though, Friday night is stripper and glue-sniffing night.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
OR one could just take my word and type it direct from NP's biggest competitor. ;)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
im confused, so if i order relentless from np, which version am i getting

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nope, never received an email from Dave or anyone at BSL about the reformulation. Will grab a container of the UP2 and make the change. Will also grab a container of Relentless and see if the shipment we received is the new version...

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
thanks, let us know because i want to order the new, not the old

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Toad, updated the ingredients for the UP2...was it just the protein blend that changed?

Freezito, regarding the Relentless, we are out of stock but our shipment is due to arrive tomorrow. I will check the label tomorrow and will give you an update in this thread.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Toad, updated the ingredients for the UP2...was it just the protein blend that changed?

Freezito, regarding the Relentless, we are out of stock but our shipment is due to arrive tomorrow. I will check the label tomorrow and will give you an update in this thread.
We also added Rice Oligodextrin but you included it, now your panel looks good to go.

Tha new shipment should be our latest version. For those that use catered PWO products, this one delivers.

Thanks for tha follow-ups Sam!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thanks for clearing that up Toad...

Now, back to the Relentless, we received some but it was the old formula again. I believe the distributor we go through is trying to sell through their original stock before getting in the new formula. On our next order, we will go direct with BSL/Xtreme and hopefully this will solve everything.

To be continued...

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
damn, that screws up my order, i dont want the old version, i want the new

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
thanks for clearing that up Toad...

Now, back to the Relentless, we received some but it was the old formula again. I believe the distributor we go through is trying to sell through their original stock before getting in the new formula. On our next order, we will go direct with BSL/Xtreme and hopefully this will solve everything.

To be continued...
That's too bad. I apologize for an inconvience. From talks with Customizer I assumed you did go direct. Sorry for tha oversight.