BCAA Kilo

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
Any idea when will the 1 kilo of BCAA will be back in stock? Thanks!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Our supplier(s) were out of stock, but they should have more to send to us very soon. I am anticipating it to arrive by the beginning to middle of next week.

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
sweetness! I should have enough to last me until then. Thanks!

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
Nice, thanks! Gotta place another order soon before you run out. How many you got?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We've got about 100 kilos left...but selling FAST.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We've got about 100 kilos left...but selling FAST.
DAMN...just when I was adding 150 kilos to my shopping cart for personal use. Now what am I going to do for the next week?

/I'm mmmmeeelllltinnngggggg...mellllttiiiinnnnngggga awaaaayyyyy

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
Looks like I missed this train. When are you guys getting more?

I plan on placing a decent sized order w/n the next week.

propho

Awards
  • Established
Ugh I got so much of my kilo leftover.. I just have a hard time using it as it doesn't mix well.. time to search and see how people be gobbling this down..

propho

Awards
  • Established
bah.. i giveup i get too many results to things that have nothing to do with them.. Can anyone chime in here.. and can I make a large batch of this stuff and just pour it into a container when needed? Or does this stuff degrade in value once in water? Otherwise this will continue to collect dust..

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
bah.. i giveup i get too many results to things that have nothing to do with them.. Can anyone chime in here.. and can I make a large batch of this stuff and just pour it into a container when needed? Or does this stuff degrade in value once in water? Otherwise this will continue to collect dust..
You would be safe mixing a batch and drinking it throughout the day/night, but I would not leave it much more than that.

propho

Awards
  • Established
Thanks D, guess i'll crystal light it in the morning and drink throughout the day as you suggest.