NutraPlanet's 2008 New Year's Sale!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    stryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,963
    Rep Power
    2807
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    81.47%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Talking NutraPlanet's 2008 New Year's Sale!


    You've been waiting all year long and now it's finally here...the NutraPlanet New Year's Sale!

    Deep discounts, free shipping, and blowout prices. This year, we have several ways to save $$$!

    1. Deep discounts from these top brands:


    Applied Nutriceuticals: IGF2 w/ FREE Neovar
    Axis Labs: 5% off
    BSN: 10% off
    Controlled Labs: 8% off
    Millennium Sports: 10% off, Shred XS BLOWOUT
    Palo Alto Labs: Up to 24% off
    Primaforce: 5% off, Sesamin BLOWOUT
    Scivation: Xtend Twin Pack w/ FREE orange!
    USPLabs: Anabolic Pump SALE $28.99!!! (6 Days Only)

    2. Free domestic ground shipping on orders over $199


    3. Additional coupon savings:


    These prices are so LOW, we can only afford to offer them once a year...so don't delay, start saving TODAY!

    NutraPlanet would like to wish AM and all of our loyal customers a GREAT 2008!

  2. Advanced Member
    machinehead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    628
    Rep Power
    35261
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    20.62%

    right
  3. Elite Member
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,986
    Rep Power
    986035
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    70.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Umm....bump!

    Happy New Years!!!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
    •   
       

  4. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31,878
    Rep Power
    778120
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    28.65%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    happy new years! Free neovar with IGF-2 is a nice deal!
  5. Elite Member
    SilentBob187's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    7,851
    Rep Power
    11115
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    25.68%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    So much for saving money.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  6. New Member
    davidcyt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    239
    Rep Power
    212
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    35.24%

    AP 28.99
    DAMN..i just placed an order few days ago
  7. New Member
    Baby Huey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    62
    Rep Power
    173
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    50.4%

    I remember back in the day when Nutraplanet had REAL sales. What a bummer. Sorry, but this sale is not worthy of the hype. Basically, it's 5-10% off a few brands, but it's basically business as usual.

    I know, I know. They have good everyday prices. I just always wind up disappointed with most of their "sales" nowadays is my point. There isn't a single thing that makes me want to go out of my way to place an order that I wasn't going to place anyway.
  8. New Member
    Minus83's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  275 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    169
    Rep Power
    197
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    27.5%

    Quote Originally Posted by Baby Huey View Post
    There isn't a single thing that makes me want to go out of my way to place an order that I wasn't going to place anyway.
    so the fact that you get 5-10% off an order you were going to make is underwhelming to you?

    in terms of supplement stores, this is a great deal, NP already has super low prices, and you are saving even more with these coupons.
  9. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Baby Huey View Post
    I remember back in the day when Nutraplanet had REAL sales. What a bummer. Sorry, but this sale is not worthy of the hype. Basically, it's 5-10% off a few brands, but it's basically business as usual.

    I know, I know. They have good everyday prices. I just always wind up disappointed with most of their "sales" nowadays is my point. There isn't a single thing that makes me want to go out of my way to place an order that I wasn't going to place anyway.
    Tear.
  10. Professional Member
    motiv8er's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,188
    Rep Power
    26297
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    46.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Because I cant typically afford AP, I am loading up. Thanks NP and USPLabs!
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
  11. Professional Member
    pmiller383's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,005
    Rep Power
    2670
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    75.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I appreciate the sale Nutra. You guys rock, now i have to go work some overtime.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  12. New Member
    DarkDragon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    122
    Rep Power
    179
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    74.71%

    I just ordered a ton of stuff, thanks guys!
  13. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,459
    Rep Power
    1029941
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    5.06%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by motiv8er View Post
    Because I cant typically afford AP, I am loading up. Thanks NP and USPLabs!
    my thoughts exactly
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  14. New Member
    Wordz_Worf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    255
    Rep Power
    230
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    65.5%

    FREE NEOVAR!!!!

    Damn that is so tempting..... I just placed an order 2 weeks ago .

    Still,2 IGF's + 2 FREE Neovars to stack with RPM/Drive in the future is hard to pass up....
  15. Elite Member
    Alexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,066
    Rep Power
    2650
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    81.12%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Damn, for 200 dollars you get 4 large extends, 2 small orange extends, 1 igf-2, 1 neovar, + 7 bucks off for over 200$ order, + free shipping. That's a deal.
  16. Elite Member
    Alexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,066
    Rep Power
    2650
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    81.12%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    How long will this sale last?
  17. Professional Member
    RoadBlocK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,212
    Rep Power
    96471
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    8.95%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    How long will this sale last?
    Well, how long please?
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

  18. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    stryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,963
    Rep Power
    2807
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    81.47%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    The sale will run all month long, but the AP sale will end 1/6/08
  19. Avant Research Guru
    Stay Puft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Age
    30
    Posts
    444
    Rep Power
    360
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    90.2%

    Snap -- bye bye Avant paycheck, Hello NP deals. Well played, good sir(s).
  20. Elite Member
    yeahright's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,368
    Rep Power
    10346
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    98.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Just placed another order (on top of the one I placed a week ago).
  21. New Member
    Snapmoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    49
    Rep Power
    123
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    20.67%

    Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    The sale will run all month long, but the AP sale will end 1/6/08
    Hey Stryder, I dont see the free Neovar in my checkout, I am trying to order 2 IGF-2 bottles w/2 Neo's and also was going to add 2 bottles of AP, holding my order up just because Im not sure if the Neo will come with. Do I just assume they bottles will come or does the site need updating?
  22. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    stryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,963
    Rep Power
    2807
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    81.47%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Baby Huey View Post
    Sorry, but this sale is not worthy of the hype...I just always wind up disappointed with most of their "sales" nowadays is my point.
    If you only knew what kind of margins we have to work with...you can only shave a penny so thin until it's not worth the blade you're dulling.

    Besides, take a look at the Anabolic Pump Sale and the Xtend Sale...not to mention Primaforce Sesamin Oil. Show me one place that can even touch that! Also take into consideration we are typically 5% - 10% cheaper than most, and the additional 5% - 10% off the featured lines for the New Year's Sale is on top of our already low price...couple that with additional coupon savings (that is applied to your ENTIRE order) AND the free shipping and you're talking about substantial savings!
  23. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    stryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,963
    Rep Power
    2807
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    81.47%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Snapmoney View Post
    Hey Stryder, I dont see the free Neovar in my checkout, I am trying to order 2 IGF-2 bottles w/2 Neo's and also was going to add 2 bottles of AP, holding my order up just because Im not sure if the Neo will come with. Do I just assume they bottles will come or does the site need updating?
    Yes, it will come included...we will edit the write up to reflect that. Sorry for the confusion, but thanks for the support!
  24. Senior Member
    AdelV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,950
    Rep Power
    45195
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    67.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    If you only knew what kind of margins we have to work with...you can only shave a penny so thin until it's not worth the blade you're dulling.

    Besides, take a look at the Anabolic Pump Sale and the Xtend Sale...not to mention Primaforce Sesamin Oil. Show me one place that can even touch that! Also take into consideration we are typically 5% - 10% cheaper than most, and the additional 5% - 10% off the featured lines for the New Year's Sale is on top of our already low price...couple that with additional coupon savings (that is applied to your ENTIRE order) AND the free shipping and you're talking about substantial savings!
    US guys complain, but us aussies have to pay like 100-150US shipping, which youd get for free!!! so be thankful for that much!
  25. Professional Member
    Australian made's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,160
    Rep Power
    4322
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    68.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    US guys complain, but us aussies have to pay like 100-150US shipping, which youd get for free!!! so be thankful for that much!
    You tell em mate!
  26. Senior Member
    natedogg's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,414
    Rep Power
    1337
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    9.85%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    The sale will run all month long, but the AP sale will end 1/6/08

    All month!?!? You just made my day sweet cheeks! XOXO.
  27. New Member
    LT*'s Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    44
    Posts
    399
    Rep Power
    295
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    32.24%

    Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    The sale will run all month long, but the AP sale will end 1/6/08
    When will AP be back in stock? It says it ships 2-4 days.

    Thanks
  28. NP Supplement Pimp
    NutraPlanet CS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,061
    Rep Power
    136888
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    28.67%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by LT* View Post
    When will AP be back in stock? It says it ships 2-4 days.

    Thanks
    We are just waiting on a shipment to arrive, which should be today or tomorrow, the 3rd. In the mean time, you can purchase the item on back-order and we will ship it out, as soon as it arrives in stock.

    Thanks for your patience and for choosing NutraPlanet!
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!
  29. New Member
    LT*'s Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    44
    Posts
    399
    Rep Power
    295
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    32.24%

    Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    We are just waiting on a shipment to arrive, which should be today or tomorrow, the 3rd. In the mean time, you can purchase the item on back-order and we will ship it out, as soon as it arrives in stock.

    Thanks for your patience and for choosing NutraPlanet!
    Sounds good to me, thanks for the quick response.
  30. NP Supplement Pimp
    NutraPlanet CS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,061
    Rep Power
    136888
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    28.67%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by LT* View Post
    Sounds good to me, thanks for the quick response.
    No problem, THANK YOU!
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!
  31. Advanced Member
    handzilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    817
    Rep Power
    534
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    5.04%

    Sweet sale, Nut'! I placed an order yesterday and I'll be placing another order sometime this month. You guys have been top notch since day 1!
  32. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    stryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,963
    Rep Power
    2807
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    81.47%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by handzilla View Post
    Sweet sale, Nut'! I placed an order yesterday and I'll be placing another order sometime this month. You guys have been top notch since day 1!
    Thanks my man!
  33. Senior Member
    TheNinja's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,028
    Rep Power
    605
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    1.66%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Baby Huey View Post
    I remember back in the day when Nutraplanet had REAL sales. What a bummer. Sorry, but this sale is not worthy of the hype. Basically, it's 5-10% off a few brands, but it's basically business as usual.

    I know, I know. They have good everyday prices. I just always wind up disappointed with most of their "sales" nowadays is my point. There isn't a single thing that makes me want to go out of my way to place an order that I wasn't going to place anyway.



    Looks like a nice sale again! I just ordered, but there is no shame in having too much of somethings.
  34. New Member
    Baby Huey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    62
    Rep Power
    173
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    50.4%

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNinja View Post



    Looks like a nice sale again! I just ordered, but there is no shame in having too much of somethings.


    OMGLOL!!!! Your stinging wit has shamed me to no end. I am owned. I don't know what I was thinking in daring to criticize this mega-sale of the century. I apologize profusely.

    In all seriousness, I like NP and I buy a lot from them, and will continue to do so. I'm not criticizing having a sale. But I was there when they first started a few years ago, and would have crazy clearance sales, like AST VP2 or SAN Infusion for $10. So when I see 5-10% off on a few brands, it's hard to get too excited. That's my only point. Heightened expectations, I guess.
  35. Board Supporter
    scott72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    807
    Rep Power
    537
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    14.76%

    Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    If you only knew what kind of margins we have to work with...you can only shave a penny so thin until it's not worth the blade you're dulling.

    Besides, take a look at the Anabolic Pump Sale and the Xtend Sale...not to mention Primaforce Sesamin Oil. Show me one place that can even touch that! Also take into consideration we are typically 5% - 10% cheaper than most, and the additional 5% - 10% off the featured lines for the New Year's Sale is on top of our already low price...couple that with additional coupon savings (that is applied to your ENTIRE order) AND the free shipping and you're talking about substantial savings!
    You don't have to explain it to us man, we know how good these deals are and when the economy is kicking us all in the a** we sure appreciate what you guys do to make supplements affordable.
  36. Elite Member
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,986
    Rep Power
    986035
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    70.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Baby Huey View Post
    OMGLOL!!!! Your stinging wit has shamed me to no end. I am owned. I don't know what I was thinking in daring to criticize this mega-sale of the century. I apologize profusely.

    In all seriousness, I like NP and I buy a lot from them, and will continue to do so. I'm not criticizing having a sale. But I was there when they first started a few years ago, and would have crazy clearance sales, like AST VP2 or SAN Infusion for $10. So when I see 5-10% off on a few brands, it's hard to get too excited. That's my only point. Heightened expectations, I guess.
    LOL, I was just talking to my wife about the infamous $10 clearance sales today.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  37. Advanced Member
    Ninjo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    45
    Posts
    934
    Rep Power
    62822
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    88.07%

    Sorry if I missed it but is there a shipping discount for international customers this time around?...you know, like the typical 50% off that has been offered in the past...thanks.
  38. New Member
    jirahpaco's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    39
    Posts
    148
    Rep Power
    170
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    27.86%

    Let's give up for Nutraplanet. Their prices are so good that they have even forced other online sites to lower their prices just to compete for business, which benefits all of us. I may not post alot, but I've been reading here and other places for a long time (didn't "officially" become a member until recently because of a firewall at work) and there is no way any of us should complain about a sale at Nutraplanet even if the items that are mainly effected by the sale aren't items that I typically use. I know we would all love a buy 1 get 3 free on Havoc, but lets be realistic. I'm surprised that they can afford to have the sales they have. Anyway, just my way of saying great job Nutraplanet, keep it up and remember to always stay ahead of the other sites. Taking care of us supplement wh*res breeds loyalty.

    Peace Guys
  39. New Member
    Sonicology's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    204
    Rep Power
    218
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    24.7%

    Quote Originally Posted by Baby Huey View Post
    So when I see 5-10% off on a few brands, it's hard to get too excited. That's my only point. Heightened expectations, I guess.
    Consider yourself lucky; I typically pay ~$70 for international postage and have to hope I don't get stung with an additional 50 ($100) customs charge (which last time I did). And despite this it's still considerably cheaper than buying from the UK! Now I'm going to have to do so again because I can't say no to a bargain, curse your low low prices Nutra!!!
  40. NP Supplement Pimp
    NutraPlanet CS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,061
    Rep Power
    136888
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    28.67%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Baby Huey View Post
    In all seriousness, I like NP and I buy a lot from them, and will continue to do so. I'm not criticizing having a sale. But I was there when they first started a few years ago, and would have crazy clearance sales, like AST VP2 or SAN Infusion for $10. So when I see 5-10% off on a few brands, it's hard to get too excited. That's my only point. Heightened expectations, I guess.
    Just look at it this way: you are getting lower prices on what is already considered the lowest overall prices.
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-07-2013, 05:35 PM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-01-2013, 03:40 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-01-2013, 08:23 AM
  4. BIG shout out to Nutraplanet on my new year's sale order
    By FL3X MAGNUM in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-18-2012, 12:09 AM
  5. NutraPlanet's New Year's Sale Extravaganza!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 670
    Last Post: 01-21-2009, 12:35 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in