NutraPlanet's 2008 New Year's Sale!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You've been waiting all year long and now it's finally here...the NutraPlanet New Year's Sale!

Deep discounts, free shipping, and blowout prices. This year, we have several ways to save $$$!

1. Deep discounts from these top brands:

Applied Nutriceuticals: IGF2 w/ FREE Neovar
Axis Labs: 5% off
BSN: 10% off
Controlled Labs: 8% off
Millennium Sports: 10% off, Shred XS BLOWOUT
Palo Alto Labs: Up to 24% off
Primaforce: 5% off, Sesamin BLOWOUT
Scivation: Xtend Twin Pack w/ FREE orange!
USPLabs: Anabolic Pump SALE $28.99!!! (6 Days Only)

2. Free domestic ground shipping on orders over $199

3. Additional coupon savings:

These prices are so LOW, we can only afford to offer them once a year...so don't delay, start saving TODAY!

NutraPlanet would like to wish AM and all of our loyal customers a GREAT 2008! :cheers:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Umm....bump!

Happy New Years!!!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
happy new years! Free neovar with IGF-2 is a nice deal!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
So much for saving money.

davidcyt

davidcyt

Awards
AP 28.99
DAMN..i just placed an order few days ago

Baby Huey

Awards
I remember back in the day when Nutraplanet had REAL sales. What a bummer. Sorry, but this sale is not worthy of the hype. Basically, it's 5-10% off a few brands, but it's basically business as usual.

I know, I know. They have good everyday prices. I just always wind up disappointed with most of their "sales" nowadays is my point. There isn't a single thing that makes me want to go out of my way to place an order that I wasn't going to place anyway.

Minus83

Minus83

Awards
There isn't a single thing that makes me want to go out of my way to place an order that I wasn't going to place anyway.
so the fact that you get 5-10% off an order you were going to make is underwhelming to you?

in terms of supplement stores, this is a great deal, NP already has super low prices, and you are saving even more with these coupons.

I remember back in the day when Nutraplanet had REAL sales. What a bummer. Sorry, but this sale is not worthy of the hype. Basically, it's 5-10% off a few brands, but it's basically business as usual.

I know, I know. They have good everyday prices. I just always wind up disappointed with most of their "sales" nowadays is my point. There isn't a single thing that makes me want to go out of my way to place an order that I wasn't going to place anyway.
Tear.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Because I cant typically afford AP, I am loading up. Thanks NP and USPLabs!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate the sale Nutra. You guys rock, now i have to go work some overtime.

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
FREE NEOVAR!!!!

Damn that is so tempting..... I just placed an order 2 weeks ago :(.

Still,2 IGF's + 2 FREE Neovars to stack with RPM/Drive in the future is hard to pass up....

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Damn, for 200 dollars you get 4 large extends, 2 small orange extends, 1 igf-2, 1 neovar, + 7 bucks off for over 200$ order, + free shipping. That's a deal.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The sale will run all month long, but the AP sale will end 1/6/08

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
Snap -- bye bye Avant paycheck, Hello NP deals. Well played, good sir(s).

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Just placed another order (on top of the one I placed a week ago).

Snapmoney

Snapmoney

Awards
The sale will run all month long, but the AP sale will end 1/6/08
Hey Stryder, I dont see the free Neovar in my checkout, I am trying to order 2 IGF-2 bottles w/2 Neo's and also was going to add 2 bottles of AP, holding my order up just because Im not sure if the Neo will come with. Do I just assume they bottles will come or does the site need updating?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sorry, but this sale is not worthy of the hype...I just always wind up disappointed with most of their "sales" nowadays is my point.
If you only knew what kind of margins we have to work with...you can only shave a penny so thin until it's not worth the blade you're dulling.

Besides, take a look at the Anabolic Pump Sale and the Xtend Sale...not to mention Primaforce Sesamin Oil. Show me one place that can even touch that! Also take into consideration we are typically 5% - 10% cheaper than most, and the additional 5% - 10% off the featured lines for the New Year's Sale is on top of our already low price...couple that with additional coupon savings (that is applied to your ENTIRE order) AND the free shipping and you're talking about substantial savings!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey Stryder, I dont see the free Neovar in my checkout, I am trying to order 2 IGF-2 bottles w/2 Neo's and also was going to add 2 bottles of AP, holding my order up just because Im not sure if the Neo will come with. Do I just assume they bottles will come or does the site need updating?
Yes, it will come included...we will edit the write up to reflect that. Sorry for the confusion, but thanks for the support!

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you only knew what kind of margins we have to work with...you can only shave a penny so thin until it's not worth the blade you're dulling.

Besides, take a look at the Anabolic Pump Sale and the Xtend Sale...not to mention Primaforce Sesamin Oil. Show me one place that can even touch that! Also take into consideration we are typically 5% - 10% cheaper than most, and the additional 5% - 10% off the featured lines for the New Year's Sale is on top of our already low price...couple that with additional coupon savings (that is applied to your ENTIRE order) AND the free shipping and you're talking about substantial savings!
US guys complain, but us aussies have to pay like 100-150US shipping, which youd get for free!!! so be thankful for that much!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
When will AP be back in stock? It says it ships 2-4 days.

Thanks
We are just waiting on a shipment to arrive, which should be today or tomorrow, the 3rd. In the mean time, you can purchase the item on back-order and we will ship it out, as soon as it arrives in stock.

Thanks for your patience and for choosing NutraPlanet!

LT*

LT*

Awards
  • Established
We are just waiting on a shipment to arrive, which should be today or tomorrow, the 3rd. In the mean time, you can purchase the item on back-order and we will ship it out, as soon as it arrives in stock.

Thanks for your patience and for choosing NutraPlanet!
Sounds good to me, thanks for the quick response.

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
Sweet sale, Nut'! I placed an order yesterday and I'll be placing another order sometime this month. You guys have been top notch since day 1!

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established

Looks like a nice sale again! I just ordered, but there is no shame in having too much of somethings.

Baby Huey

Awards

Looks like a nice sale again! I just ordered, but there is no shame in having too much of somethings.

OMGLOL!!!! Your stinging wit has shamed me to no end. I am owned. I don't know what I was thinking in daring to criticize this mega-sale of the century. I apologize profusely.

In all seriousness, I like NP and I buy a lot from them, and will continue to do so. I'm not criticizing having a sale. But I was there when they first started a few years ago, and would have crazy clearance sales, like AST VP2 or SAN Infusion for $10. So when I see 5-10% off on a few brands, it's hard to get too excited. That's my only point. Heightened expectations, I guess.

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

You don't have to explain it to us man, we know how good these deals are and when the economy is kicking us all in the a** we sure appreciate what you guys do to make supplements affordable.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OMGLOL!!!! Your stinging wit has shamed me to no end. I am owned. I don't know what I was thinking in daring to criticize this mega-sale of the century. I apologize profusely.

In all seriousness, I like NP and I buy a lot from them, and will continue to do so. I'm not criticizing having a sale. But I was there when they first started a few years ago, and would have crazy clearance sales, like AST VP2 or SAN Infusion for $10. So when I see 5-10% off on a few brands, it's hard to get too excited. That's my only point. Heightened expectations, I guess.
LOL, I was just talking to my wife about the infamous $10 clearance sales today.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry if I missed it but is there a shipping discount for international customers this time around?...you know, like the typical 50% off that has been offered in the past...thanks.

jirahpaco

jirahpaco

Awards
Let's give up for Nutraplanet. Their prices are so good that they have even forced other online sites to lower their prices just to compete for business, which benefits all of us. I may not post alot, but I've been reading here and other places for a long time (didn't "officially" become a member until recently because of a firewall at work) and there is no way any of us should complain about a sale at Nutraplanet even if the items that are mainly effected by the sale aren't items that I typically use. I know we would all love a buy 1 get 3 free on Havoc, but lets be realistic. I'm surprised that they can afford to have the sales they have. Anyway, just my way of saying great job Nutraplanet, keep it up and remember to always stay ahead of the other sites. Taking care of us supplement wh*res breeds loyalty.

Peace Guys

Sonicology

Sonicology

Awards
So when I see 5-10% off on a few brands, it's hard to get too excited. That's my only point. Heightened expectations, I guess.
Consider yourself lucky; I typically pay ~$70 for international postage and have to hope I don't get stung with an additional £50 ($100) customs charge (which last time I did). And despite this it's still considerably cheaper than buying from the UK! Now I'm going to have to do so again because I can't say no to a bargain, curse your low low prices Nutra!!! ;)

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Just look at it this way: you are getting lower prices on what is already considered the lowest overall prices. ;)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just look at it this way: you are getting lower prices on what is already considered the lowest overall prices. ;)
I think what everyone is saying is that they would prefer Nutraplanet to raise their prices WAY up, and then have an adjusted sale at the end of the year.

That way, they will actually come out WORSE off, but once in a while have sort of a feeding frenzy of "Wow...look at this awesome sale" endorphin release.

I could be wrong, though.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think what everyone is saying is that they would prefer Nutraplanet to raise their prices WAY up, and then have an adjusted sale at the end of the year.

That way, they will actually come out WORSE off, but once in a while have sort of a feeding frenzy of "Wow...look at this awesome sale" endorphin release.

No, no.

I think you are on to something.

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established

Yes, that way when I make my orders right before all the big sales like I always do now, I can get pissed at myself even more ;)

Perhaps I should see my previous post pic too :)

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sorry if I missed it but is there a shipping discount for international customers this time around?...you know, like the typical 50% off that has been offered in the past...thanks.
Unfortunately we couldn't offer it this time because of the lowered margins for the sale, therefore we incorporated the coupons for additional savings that our international customers could take advantage of without putting us in the red.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
therefore we incorporated the coupons for additional savings that our international customers could take advantage of without putting us in the red.
But red is so "Christmas"sy.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Unfortunately we couldn't offer it this time because of the lowered margins for the sale, therefore we incorporated the coupons for additional savings that our international customers could take advantage of without putting us in the red.
Did you forget to tell everyone what typing "Gary Coleman Rules" in the message section of the order form gets them?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
it's "Rulez" with a "Z"...and no, I dare not tell them...

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think the :cough, cough: CLONE :cough, cough: is best left domiciled in his cage...don't you?
I suppose. I believe you may have added an extra can of Mexi-Corn to the lime Jello/Vienna Sausage mixture. That might explain his "reaction".