AP sale and New Yr. sale!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I just saw a banner for anabolic pump for $28! where and why doesnt it show in my cart likethat?

I saw a New year one too! where are they?

donny

Awards
It says 'new years sale up to 60% off' is this all products, certain ones, and if certain ones, where are they? When you click the banner it takes you to the generic product update page they had for the year.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
i think this is one of my downfalls of living on AM and Nutra. I see things before they are fully set-up. They are prolly updating priceing and whatnot. Just a guess.

donny

Awards
i think this is one of my downfalls of living on AM and Nutra. I see things before they are fully set-up. They are prolly updating priceing and whatnot. Just a guess.
thats what i was thinking, hopefully so, i leave to work in 30 minutes :fool2:

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
thats what i was thinking, hopefully so, i leave to work in 30 minutes :fool2:
I think by tonight itll be goin if not for sure tomorrow as that may be the plan since it is a New Year sale.

Also, it say up to 60% off. Being in slaes it could be from 2%-60%. its just how it goes.

donny

Awards
I think by tonight itll be goin if not for sure tomorrow as that may be the plan since it is a New Year sale.

Also, it say up to 60% off. Being in slaes it could be from 2%-60%. its just how it goes.
im just hoping it doesnt go on until midnight then stop or anything, i still kick myself over missing the black friday sale that went on for 2 hours :(

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im just hoping it doesnt go on until midnight then stop or anything, i still kick myself over missing the black friday sale that went on for 2 hours :(
I never heard about that!!! I'll join in on the self @$$ kicking :whiner:

I'd buy a few more bottles of AP for $28!!!

Rodzilla

Board Sponsor
Awards
good catch you guys, I almost ordered but then I saw this

It will be $28 only at NP.

Stryder and I have grown our company to new heights together on AM so we are thanking our consumer base!

Anabolic Pump will sale out quick. My distributors pay more than that!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This is a sick sale and will be over before you know it. When Jacob and I say stock up...it's no joke, because you won't EVER see it for this cheap again!!!

The AP Blitz Sale ends 1/6/08 (or while supplies last)!