DIESEL TEST back at NP 3 Jan 07 (for sure)

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
DTH has been out of stock at NP and some of my other retailers for some time now because the current log was held up due to customs issues with DIM.

Then an issue with my bottle and cap supplier dropping the ball on my Nov. order....anyway its back snitches.

All pending back orders will be filled with the red bottle DTH which has the sup. facts and directions currently at the GET DIESEL web site:

The DTH is enroute to Nutraplanet and will be there by the 3rd of Jan. due to the holiday on the 1st (and a lot of Fedex people are off on the 31st).

Backorders should ship that day because Nutraplanet is fast on getting back orders out. This will be the new "red bottle" DTH. It is a little stronger than the last white bottle DTH in reguards to free and total test enhancment, nitric oxide and libido. It also contains cordyceps for added endurance and libido gains.

So people say "why upgrade DTH, its was pretty much the best herbal test booster out, and provided more effects than any other test booster." Yeah thats true, but I feel I always need to to give consumers the best product I can possibly do. I'm always trying to "out do" my current formulas. Also I feel I have to get my products to the point where its a no brainer when comparing them to the comp.

As of right now there is NO herbal test booster that increases total AND free test, while reducing bad estrogen, cortisol and prolactin. They also dont work as good PCT as DTH and dont come close to the libido effects of DTH not to mention the Nitric Oxide effects of this new red bottle formula. With all that said people still compare DTH to "free test enhancers with some rhodiola in it," or other products that dont really work unless u take double the rec. dosage and or stack them with 2 other products.

So anyway with that said.....Im out.

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
I just tried to put in an order for the DTH and it wouldnt let me check out. I guess I'll have to wait til the 3rd. Do you know if they are going to be having the twin pack deal?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I just tried to put in an order for the DTH and it wouldnt let me check out. I guess I'll have to wait til the 3rd. Do you know if they are going to be having the twin pack deal?
They said they would let people still back order it. I know they have to "allow over sale" so I dont know. But they will have it for sure on the 3rd. Not sure on the 2 pack deal, I would ask that quest on the Nutraplanet forum. Im sure they can do that for a discount.

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
They said they would let people still back order it. I know they have to "allow over sale" so I dont know. But they will have it for sure on the 3rd. Not sure on the 2 pack deal, I would ask that quest on the Nutraplanet forum. Im sure they can do that for a discount.
No back ordering is being allowed right now damnit. This is what I get when it is in my basket.

"One or more products in your cart are not available in the quantities requested. Please adjust your cart quantities to checkout.":frustrate

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
No back ordering is being allowed right now damnit. This is what I get when it is in my basket.

"One or more products in your cart are not available in the quantities requested. Please adjust your cart quantities to checkout.":frustrate
Yeah they took it off backorder it seems. They were allowing backorders last week. Well Fedex tracking says its at the facility in ATL so they will get it the 2nd or the 3rd.

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
Can we expect it in stock tomorrow? I am dying to try this product.

Nutra are you going to continue carrying the twin pack? Please do!! :cool:

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Can we expect it in stock tomorrow? I am dying to try this product.

Nutra are you going to continue carrying the twin pack? Please do!! :cool:
Def will be back up today! Its on the truck for delivery right now.

I would call them about def. getting the 2 pack deal up. Even if you save $5 most people run DTH back to back anyway.

Also I will tell you guys that this by far is the strongest DT formula to date. I would say 4 of these red bottle DTH tabs is hitting me like 5/6 of the white bottle DTH tabs which is saying alot because everyone knows DTH wasnt no joke in the first place.

This isnt test booster related (per se) but my loads are up big time on this new DTH and Im only doing 4/day, something others have exp with other formulas of DIESEL TEST, but I have never exp. on DTH. I might just do 6 tabs for 2 days and see what happens (no pun intended).

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Chuck!

Is there any shutdown for running high dosages? Do you recommend to cycle it?

Thanks again man

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Chuck!

Is there any shutdown for running high dosages? Do you recommend to cycle it?

Thanks again man
1) its back up:

Diesel Test Hardcore (120 tabs) By: Get Diesel

2) twin pack is up:

Diesel Test Hardcore Twin Pack (Twin Pack) By: Get Diesel

3) The "shut down" with DT isnt your hormonal shut down and its not felt with everyone (i dont get it with increased dosage), its more of a "libido loop back" which happens when free test goes up 2 fast, something you prob. will exp on some of these antiestogen drug/products. Its a reduction in LH which tells your body to convert DHEA to test increasing total test.

Ive seen users on DT have decreased LH, more total and free test because DHEA went up and SHBG went down. Anyway just start with 3, then try 5, most people use 4/5 day. If u want to try 6/day then do so for a few days after using 5/day for a while and see how u feel.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Good stuff Chuck! :clap2: Get Diesel is making huge strides.