Bulk nettle root out of stock

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Bulk nettle root out of stock

when is this expected to be back?

2. not sure when to expect it in but i know its been out of stack for at least a few months. i really want it to come in to. custom capsule has it in 95% extract i think. you should try asking in the NP sub forum.

3. NP has discontinued the bulk nettle.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

•   

4. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    NP has discontinued the bulk nettle.
    damn that sucks!!

5. ughhhhh.......RJN, have you used customs nettle?

6. Quote Originally Posted by heebs10 View Post
    not sure when to expect it in but i know its been out of stack for at least a few months. i really want it to come in to. custom capsule has it in 95% extract i think. you should try asking in the NP sub forum.
    You mean CNW? I just checked Custom Capsule and it wasn't listed.

7. Quote Originally Posted by nightfly71 View Post
    You mean CNW? I just checked Custom Capsule and it wasn't listed.
    It's listed under create capsules and all products. Very first ingredient.

8. We are having difficulties obtaining this but a new supplier has presented itself so there may be a comeback in the near future. We shall see...

9. Now that's good news.

10. Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    We are having difficulties obtaining this but a new supplier has presented itself so there may be a comeback in the near future. We shall see...
    Any new developments with this?

11. bump for info

12. you know you can get the NOW nettle root that is already capped for cheaper than NP's bulk... search for it on nutraplanets page

13. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpnuts View Post
    you know you can get the NOW nettle root that is already capped for cheaper than NP's bulk... search for it on nutraplanets page
    It's not the same extract ...

14. Is CNW's comparable? It's in stock, but I'd wanna know it's the same thing.

15. bump any news on this?

16. Quote Originally Posted by StanChampion View Post
    bump any news on this?
    When I asked Sam about it a few weeks ago, he had a lead and was hoping to see it in about a month. I know NutraMan is working on getting it in at NP. I'll see if he can give us an updated ETA.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph;
    When I asked Sam about it a few weeks ago, he had a lead and was hoping to see it in about a month. I know NutraMan is working on getting it in at NP. I'll see if he can give us an updated ETA.
    Great update! We'll keep our toes crossed!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

18. bump

19. Quote Originally Posted by wlois View Post
    bump
    NutraMan might be able to give us an updated ETA, but things are pretty busy at NP getting through the massive batch of orders from this weekend's sale.

20. bump please get this in

21. bump

btw when is 1,3-dimethylamylamine going to be back

22. Quote Originally Posted by Steinkill View Post
    bump

Double bumpage on this. Would love to get back the ol' bulk nettle and bulk 1,3. Loved that stuff!!!

23. Quote Originally Posted by Steinkill View Post
    bump

shameless bump

24. yup the 1,3 is holding my order back as well as napalm. any idea about either of these?

25. The rage is setting in !!!

26. any news on bulk nettle root and 1,3? i been holding my order for 2 months lol, as soon as something is back on stock, something else is out.

27. Quote Originally Posted by Steinkill View Post
    any news on bulk nettle root and 1,3? i been holding my order for 2 months lol, as soon as something is back on stock, something else is out.
    About 1-2 weeks on the capped Nettle. Thank you for your patience.

28. already capped bulk nettle root?!

29. Quote Originally Posted by wlois View Post
    already capped bulk nettle root?!
    Indeed. Does the name Divanex sound catchy?

30. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Sounds anabolic!

31. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Sounds Diva, Diva, Divine.

32. How much more expensive than the bulk powder?

33. Bump - I must admit I am a little frustrated with the waiting

34. what test booster do you recommend stacking this with? one that won't cause hair to shed...

35. Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    Bump - I must admit I am a little frustrated with the waiting
    You and me both neo. This stuff should have been here 2 weeks ago! On a positive side note, the bulk powder will be following shortly after the caps.
    Thanks for hanging in there.

36. Quote Originally Posted by wlois View Post
    what test booster do you recommend stacking this with? one that won't cause hair to shed...
    Are you comfortable with capping yourself? If so, you might be interested in the http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/n...ombo-pack.html , however if you prefer to buy pre-formulated products, this would stack well with Get Diesel's http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/g...-120-tabs.html , unfortunately OOS atm. http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a...ps-700-mg.html has had solid feedback.

37. Steve,

The powder is the same thing as the bulk Divanil caps coming in ? Do you know the price of the powder and how many grams of powder? and the price and how many capsules

heres a quote from from this thread by DBD

raise your free test but likely lower your total test. More free test means more aromitization, which means more feedback to lower test production. If you don't take it in conjunction with an AI of some sort your total test production will drop even though your free test will be up.

3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran

Does this mean Divanil for best results decreases total test and an Ai would be best?
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

Similar Forum Threads

1. Bulk P-Slin Out of Stock
    By bryan4592 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-08-2009, 11:46 AM
  2. bulk 1 - carboxy out of stock??
    By workout8485 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 08-22-2008, 08:32 PM
  3. Bulk Fish Oil out of Stock
    By T-Bone in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2