Bulk nettle root out of stock

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
not sure when to expect it in but i know its been out of stack for at least a few months. i really want it to come in to. custom capsule has it in 95% extract i think. you should try asking in the NP sub forum.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NP has discontinued the bulk nettle.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
ughhhhh.......RJN, have you used customs nettle?

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
not sure when to expect it in but i know its been out of stack for at least a few months. i really want it to come in to. custom capsule has it in 95% extract i think. you should try asking in the NP sub forum.
You mean CNW? I just checked Custom Capsule and it wasn't listed.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You mean CNW? I just checked Custom Capsule and it wasn't listed.
It's listed under create capsules and all products. Very first ingredient.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We are having difficulties obtaining this but a new supplier has presented itself so there may be a comeback in the near future. We shall see...

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now that's good news.:D

Quinn77

Awards
We are having difficulties obtaining this but a new supplier has presented itself so there may be a comeback in the near future. We shall see...
Any new developments with this?

Rumpnuts

Rumpnuts

Awards
you know you can get the NOW nettle root that is already capped for cheaper than NP's bulk... search for it on nutraplanets page

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
Is CNW's comparable? It's in stock, but I'd wanna know it's the same thing.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
When I asked Sam about it a few weeks ago, he had a lead and was hoping to see it in about a month. I know NutraMan is working on getting it in at NP. I'll see if he can give us an updated ETA.
Great update! We'll keep our toes crossed! :)

Steinkill

Awards
bump

btw when is 1,3-dimethylamylamine going to be back

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bump

btw when is 1,3-dimethylamylamine going to be back
Double bumpage on this. Would love to get back the ol' bulk nettle and bulk 1,3. Loved that stuff!!!

jdev

Awards
  • Established
yup the 1,3 is holding my order back as well as napalm. any idea about either of these?

Steinkill

Awards
any news on bulk nettle root and 1,3? i been holding my order for 2 months lol, as soon as something is back on stock, something else is out.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
How much more expensive than the bulk powder?

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Bump - I must admit I am a little frustrated with the waiting :(

wlois

Awards
what test booster do you recommend stacking this with? one that won't cause hair to shed...

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what test booster do you recommend stacking this with? one that won't cause hair to shed...
Are you comfortable with capping yourself? If so, you might be interested in the http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/nutraplanet/horny-mack-jack-stack-combo-pack.html , however if you prefer to buy pre-formulated products, this would stack well with Get Diesel's http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/get-diesel/diesel-test-hardcore-120-tabs.html , unfortunately OOS atm. http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/applied-nutriceuticals/igf-2-240-caps-700-mg.html has had solid feedback.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Steve,

The powder is the same thing as the bulk Divanil caps coming in ? Do you know the price of the powder and how many grams of powder? and the price and how many capsules

heres a quote from from this thread by DBD

raise your free test but likely lower your total test. More free test means more aromitization, which means more feedback to lower test production. If you don't take it in conjunction with an AI of some sort your total test production will drop even though your free test will be up.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/designer-supplements/77246-3-4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran.html

Does this mean Divanil for best results decreases total test and an Ai would be best?

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
It means you would want to take Divanil with an AI of some sort i.e. Formestane / etc

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I never knew this. I'll have to research because they might be banned in the IFPA/oco , the rules I go by.

Can you name some other AI's Neo?

does this mean when ive done tribulus(high proto) Longjack and any test boosters in general, its a good idea to use an ai due to lowered total test? (Ive never did a before and after testostrone test on these)

jdev

Awards
  • Established
Beans? What beans?

Also to Smeton
Im pretty sure Trib and most other test boosters don't affect SHBG.

However Avena Sativa is supposed to affect SHBG, but its inferior to Divanil. Id be interested in getting a high dose of ALRI's specific extract in a product, but its only in restore w/ all that other good stuff.

But the thing about test is just your body trying to get back to normal. It happens with everything you take.
The best way to boost your test is to inhibit Aromatase, 5AR, and SHBG, and then you just get a bunch of test (until it metabolizes to etiocholanolone and you piss that out). Even that won't work forever tho.

Cerberus

Awards
Another bump because I'm now getting a little impatient! :) Not a trait I have.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Beans? What beans?

Also to Smeton
Im pretty sure Trib and most other test boosters don't affect SHBG.

However Avena Sativa is supposed to affect SHBG, but its inferior to Divanil. Id be interested in getting a high dose of ALRI's specific extract in a product, but its only in restore w/ all that other good stuff.

But the thing about test is just your body trying to get back to normal. It happens with everything you take.
The best way to boost your test is to inhibit Aromatase, 5AR, and SHBG, and then you just get a bunch of test (until it metabolizes to etiocholanolone and you piss that out). Even that won't work forever tho.
Actually find a good trib at forty percent or higher and that works best.The best i know of are controlled labs at 30 % and the original tribex. and yes they one hundred percent work. Youll have to pay a pretty penny to get 40 or higher proto.

I just did my order dammit. I'll have to wait again for this stuff to come in and it might be gone when I want it. o well supply and demand..Unlesss i can specifically ask a nutra member to hold one for me? Steve, Hank? Sam? could one of you save me some bulk nettle root powder 65-90 % ?(this is same as the divanil right?) I have a cap em quick I love=)

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I also put in an order on Monday, and it also missed the bulk nettle :( This stuff is agonizingly slow/behind our ETA. If your order hasn't shipped yet and you really want it, you can ask them to hold your order until the divanil comes in and add it, but with all the delays we've been having I don't know how safe of an option that is :(

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I also put in an order on Monday, and it also missed the bulk nettle :( This stuff is agonizingly slow/behind our ETA. If your order hasn't shipped yet and you really want it, you can ask them to hold your order until the divanil comes in and add it, but with all the delays we've been having I don't know how safe of an option that is :(
\
No if it hasn't shipped, which it usually is here or close to here by now, please send out asap My multis almost out and I'm awaiting...