dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is the first holiday season that I have been on GUT health. Normally the holiday season finds me sick and the bingeing really messes my digestion up bad, but so far this year I am smooth sailing.

Thread requesting feedback on GUT Health's ability to keep the old pipes running smoothly, as well as feedback on those that normally find themselves victim of the latest bug going around.

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
I started taking probiotics Last September. I am absolutly amazed i have not had one cold, one stomach bug, one sinus infection or any sickness. I honestly believe having a healthy digestive trac has given me an iron immunity.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I got two bottles of Güt Health thursday and I'm starting the loading phase now. I've been steady on probiotics via free samples from work, but RPN's by far is better. I mean come on, Güt Health, that's money in the bag. This stacked with a good enzyme and I'll be ready for any holiday cheat day.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
So how goes the holiday binging now?? Gut health is good stuff, I love it and recommend it to friends and plan on getting more when I start slamming the protein drinks again in the new year, but it aint no miracle, if you ate like I ate, theres nothing short of a miracle to keep things smooth. :lol:

First I met up with a friend I havent seen for a while for a lunch feast on Sunday, then the work party monday, then the after work party, then the dinner at home. I think I gained 10 pounds of fat in the past three days. And with all the breads, stuffing, cake(yes cake) lets just say things are not moving according to their normal routine. :lol:

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Lol on my last major eat-fest, I measured morning and night - gained 8 pounds over one day.. the next day I was back down to the weight from the day before +200g.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
After my holiday cheating...weekend, I've got to say that the Gut Health, good enzymes and some bulk psyllium kept me regular and from having the after effects of the holiday. Good job RPN, thanks for a good probiotic.

Roadblock, are you taking any fiber supplements?

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
I actually managed to drink enough wine that I found the 'breaking point' of Gut Health for me...but you can feel good know that it was A LOT of wine!

:gas:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I actually managed to drink enough wine that I found the 'breaking point' of Gut Health for me...but you can feel good know that it was A LOT of wine!

Your selfless contribution to scientific advancement will not soon be forgotten. :)

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Shudder, it sounds like you suffered for that one!

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Your selfless contribution to scientific advancement will not soon be forgotten. :)
Thats good to know..even though parts of the experiment are wiped from my mind. :think:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I know it's a little off topic, but is there any chance of Gut Health being available in a larger size? Feel great for '08 promotion or something? :dance:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know it's a little off topic, but is there any chance of Gut Health being available in a larger size? Feel great for '08 promotion or something? :dance:
This might be possible...or a multipack.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to stress how much I love gut health..lol

btw, ive been out for a few weeks now (customs has my package with 3 bottles in it) and am I ever suffering without it. Makes me realize how much I love it, and how effective it is. My stomach distension is bothering me alot, gas and stomach discomfort back. I hate it, getting PO's too cause there is not alot I can do. I am considering making another order for some and hope it gets through quicker...

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I like the cut of your jib, sir. This stuff is working great for me and I prefer it over the stuff I have at work.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Or a buy one get one free, now that would be impressive:head:
Not sure we can do that...GH is actually a pretty expensive product to produce - making sure the organisms are alive and viable when they reach your belly.

I will see what I can do.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I sent a pricing request from my production facility for both a 65 count and a 100 count.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I sent a pricing request from my production facility for both a 65 count and a 100 count.
Huzzah! I hope it's a feasible option.