If anyone can give a timeline for EPI, ill cancel my order elsewhere...

Minus83

Minus83

Awards
Alright, so it has come to light that paypal can be used at NP.

I would have ordered from NP had i known this, i love NP, i appreciate their board support here, and their reps here seem to be awesome.

However, i love using paypal to pay for stuff, in my world of having a nosey girlfriend, i cant have weird purchases show up on the credit cards, furthermore, due to the same girlfriend, if i span my supplement purchases out over our three credit cards i could get approximately 3 bucks worth of stuff.

the paypal account is MINE, directly linked to my bank account, and i love it, its like being a ninja.

Anyway, i would GLADLY cancel my order with a competing store, who shall remain nameless, but calls themselves "Officially The World's #1 Online Bodybuilding Store!", if someone can give me a timeline for when Epistane will be in stock.

the site i ordered from has said nothing, and i even recieved an email telling me my stuff would ship immediately, which it hasnt.

I even have a birthday coupon over there for a certain percentage off, which i would HAPPILY cancel and forefit if someone could provide me some Epistane details.

HALP PLZ?

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
We do not accept paypal. The only way to do this, is for you to get a paypal debit card, which debits direct from your paypal account.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, that **** sells like crazy. I have found a site selling EST Methyl E (75 cap epi clone) for $25, but I would really prefer to buy from NP when Epistane is restocked.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, that **** sells like crazy. I have found a site selling EST Methyl E (75 cap epi clone) for $25, but I would really prefer to buy from NP when Epistane is restocked.
the generic labs epi clone looks good too. Cheap as well. I think nutra should pick that up. Epistane and it's clones are very popular.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I've seen that requested. NP used to carry GL, but they don't anymore for whatever reason. They're pretty reputable IMO.

CHA0S

CHA0S

Awards
  • Established
that would cool if Nutraplanet did take paypal though... hint, hint

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
that would cool if Nutraplanet did take paypal though... hint, hint
Not going to happen. Paypal has the nasty history of going into peoples' bank accounts and removing funds if they disagree with what you sell.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eh...what do you mean? Could you explain that in a little more detail? I use paypal all the time.

fitnecise

Awards
You can't buy hormones or anything that sound like hormones, or your account may be shut down as well as the store's paypal account. Often they won't ever open it back so you can get your money back. BB.com doesn't let you buy this sort of stuff through paypal (or does it??)

fitnecise

Awards
Why does your girlfriend have access to your credit card stuff? Sounds like a bad idea

Just get a secret prepaid debit card or something or do a money order

Minus83

Minus83

Awards
We do not accept paypal. The only way to do this, is for you to get a paypal debit card, which debits direct from your paypal account.
yeah this is what i meant, but i have my order elsewhere already, and id have to cancel that and then redo my order at NP.

which, would be odd for me, since id be cancelling an order that i dont know when it will ship, to put an order in at NP, and wont know when itll ship.

i just want my Epistane .... :(

ahenage

Awards
yeah im assuming you are talking about b b dot com and I spoke with a rep who said they are waiting for the new batch still. I fig it might be hard with such a pop site even if they ever do get that in.

The white cap is the good stuff and the black cap is the stuff with "tren" but not really... right?

Bwill

Awards
I read on another site that Epistane is discontinued for the time being. Verified by an IBE rep.

theshaman

theshaman

Awards
  • Established
i verified this through a certain doctor who happens to have one of my letters in his name

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Can someone from NP or IBE confirm this before everyone goes crazy over hearsay?

Yagman

Yagman

Board Supporter
Awards
It's not hearsay, Patrick Arnold tested it and it ain't the right compound. Buy Havoc, it tested pure.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Are you talking about the bottles with the black cap versus the white cap? Because I know that people were having strange reactions to the bottles with the black cap on top.

And where can I find PA's analysis?

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man.

Another one of those forum threads that start off really nicely then end up with every idiot who is either trying to be funny or is just taking it off topic... People need to learn to listen without talking.

Seems like the jury is still out on the current batches and that testing is continuing? It's also confusing as to whether the competitor to Epistane is 100% of active epithio....there was mention of 88% actives in it...

Either way, it looks like we will have to wait to purchase IBE's or pick up the "competitor".

That would be cool if someone could keep AM updated in the Supplements forum.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For those going on to read that thread...no need to go further than say...eh, the second page...the rest is entertaining, but not a whole lot of info...and for those that don't know; Dr.D = Phat Daddy

Minus83

Minus83

Awards
alright, in light of whats been going on, i changed my order to havoc, but ill be ordering some Cycle Support from NP, i cant get this paypal debit card thing to work properly though.