Order won't "Check out"

akjose

Awards
When i click on "Check out now" it takes me back to my cart, and to my cart again.

I dont have anything that is oversold, at least there is no messages.

Is there special cookie setting i need to set?

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
Hello friend. You do need cookies enabled. If that does not help, please email me, your account name so I can look into it.

Yoda

Awards
I have the very same problem. Cookies enabled...

akjose

Awards
Yea i ended up ordering elsewhere but i still have the same problem

Yoda

Awards
Well, I emailed customer service and apparently when something is out of stock, this is what happens. Fairly inadequate system if ya ask me, they lost Your money as it seems.....

akjose

Awards
I figured that was what it was. During midnight hours i got a message that said something was oversold, then in the morning it didnt say it anymore, but it still didnt let me order. Better than ordering and paying for quick shipping only to wait on the one item you really wanted because it is backordered.

nricciar

nricciar

Board Sponsor
Awards
If anyone is having trouble checking out feel free to email me at [email protected], and I will have a look at your account ASAP to see if there are any issues.

Normally this happens when you have an item in your cart that is sold out, and is not allow oversell.

akjose

Awards
Thank you, if i have problems next go around, i will be sure and hit you up.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
next time you have a problem, let me know akjose and I will hit him for you :trout: ...oh wait, that's not what you meant...nevermind :sad:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
next time you have a problem, let me know akjose and I will hit him for you :trout: ...oh wait, that's not what you meant...nevermind :sad:
Wow...might want to look into some PEA/Hordenine caps to increase that sense of well-being and reduce those violent tendencies.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well, that depends on what you're [not] wearing...

"Bad Dobby" ::walks away punishing himself most grievously::

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, that depends on what you're [not] wearing...

"Bad Dobby" ::walks away punishing himself most grievously::
I'm wearing what I always wear...my Nutraplanet shirt, rolled up through the neck to resemble a bikini top....and nothing else.

Whoa...where's the vomit smiley?

akjose

Awards
This thread got out of hand in a heartbeat...lmao

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote