Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

nelix

Awards
  • Established
I am honestly considering the rectal idea...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
In my shopping cart for this wkn's order :)

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
so who's thought of some good combos to go with this?!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm taking Ergo's lead and grabbing about 200 grams of Chocamine. Gotta hand it to them, this combo is amazing.

Perhaps a stack deal would be pretty kickass here.

I also like it a lot with Pea/Hordenine and 200mg Caffeine.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
hmm I think I might try them with DCP and Yellow N for pre-cardio.

I must say it does combine pretty well with caffiene, much better than solo

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hmm I think I might try them with DCP and Yellow N for pre-cardio.

I must say it does combine pretty well with caffiene, much better than solo
Have you ever used Chocamine? For me, there is no greater mood booster.

Rx Lift

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sh*t I'm all over this, stack it with a little bit of caffeine, Going to be feeling goooood :D

nelix

Awards
  • Established
I spent a few hours capping up some rather old 1fast chocamine I have. I now have 500g capped.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I spent a few hours capping up some rather old 1fast chocamine I have. I now have 500g capped.
500g?

Yeah, a few hours is right. Potency should be fine, though.

beast69

beast69

Awards
I'll be going with geranamine, caffiene, and sulbutiamine. Nice and simple I tried different combos with the pea/hordenine, but it just didn't do all that much for me. I may have to add in some chocamine since I've never experimented with it...

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Try it with RPM...it's already got the chocamine and caffiene. I was wired.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Most people say caffeine makes it better. I disagree when I ordered some bulk it was much nicer without the caffeine... Caffeine makes me irritable, yet I have a high stim tolerance.

AMP + Sulbutiamine was the nicest... So my goal is to recreate that. Hordinine + Pea might be a little conflicting, because geranamine is similar (IMHO better) in action to Hordinine... I might just get some bulk PEA.

Chocamine Nutracaps. Not that I will be buying any for a few months...

Methyl-b12 + Zinc Pico + P5P + Mag lozenges. Make em!

amicold

Awards
You guys will be getting a largeeee order from me tomorrow, this included. Thinking of some chocamine and PEA/Hordenine caps as well to throw into the mix.

Rx Lift

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Pretty much..

AMP used to give me a crazy euphoric feeling.
Thats what makes me interested in this product. I am looking for a stimulant that will stimulate in a good way. Rather then having a heart pounding nerve wrecking effect, I want a good clean calm effect that will not only give me plenty of energy to last through out the day but just give me a good overall feeling. I think this might be the answer.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thats what makes me interested in this product. I am looking for a stimulant that will stimulate in a good way. Rather then having a heart pounding nerve wrecking effect, I want a good clean calm effect that will not only give me plenty of energy to last through out the day but just give me a good overall feeling. I think this might be the answer.
E/c stacks made me CRACKED out.. I would be anxious, nervous, etc. I could not even take that **** anymore..

AMP re-opened my eyes to a well formulated stim. I felt like a million bucks on that stuff.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
NickW

NickW

DO WORK!
Awards
  • Established
I will definitely be picking some of this up! Its great on max out days and meet days.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is Geranium typically used for? Thanks in advance.
That's actually a typo...they are geranamine caps and they are used for fat burning, focus, anti-fatigue, and mood boosting.

Great preworkout stim.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Have you ever used Chocamine? For me, there is no greater mood booster.
Yeah I throw a bunch in my oatmeal in the morning, tastes pretty good.. Nelix I have no idea why you would want to cap this stuff??!

Probably not 2-3g though, might have to try the higher dosages..

Do you know off hand how much caffeine is in it again?

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I like what I see ! I'm thinking of mixing some PEA/Hordenine, geranium, caffeine, and chocamine with my piracetam.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
are these sold out alreadY??!?!?!?!
They are selling FAST, but not that fast.

There is plenty of stock to last another few weeks.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
The name has been updated to it's common name. Hence the url has changed.

It is on the front page.

Dsade if this sells out before DCP restocks I will be REALLY sad. Save me some.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I throw a bunch in my oatmeal in the morning, tastes pretty good.. Nelix I have no idea why you would want to cap this stuff??!

Absurbtion, I consume a few grams on an empty stomach... I can't imagine how much I would need to put in my oat meal.

Chocamine is pretty random when it comes to caffeine, mine is like 3% but for a time 1fast had a caffeine free version...

methodice

methodice

Awards
  • Established

This is true. I don't find chocamine all to euphoric, though I love the taste and smell of it. A partial teaspoon of it with water and sometimes it's better than chocolate. Not in a texture way though.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I already placed my order last night. I am doing something I learned from Layne Norton 6-8 weeks bulking and 2-3 weeks cutting. repeat..It works very nicely and keeps you lean, in additional when you do consume the extra calories after your little cut you soak them up..verses a long bulk, this method is incredible.

Im coming up on a cut/cruise(DC training) and could be using this as a standalone.

Too much caffiene for too long doesnt work for my system, in addition caffiene cancels out the benfits of creatine. So I only take Caffiene for a time intill my receptors are worn, than a take a break or theres always the other option no caffiene at all. L-Tyrosine is perfect on training days

Props for getting this product out...everyone who gets it lets start a Geranamine review thread

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Definitely great to see this coming around!!! AMP is great, but with the high dose of caffeinne, it's hard to tell the real effects of geranium. I'm looking forward to what people find as dosage preferences and perhaps ideally the best combos. I think the addition of subultiamine and chocamine should be outstanding.