Kwick Karb....

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
IS NOW BACK IN STOCK AND READY FOR SHIPMENT!!!

1 Kilo is an amazing price of ONLY $10.00!!! Though, for an additional $2.50, upgrade to the 3.3 lbs size (1500 grams) (50% more product for only 25% more cost)!!!

Product Summary:
Waxy Maize Starch is a long chain complex carbohydrate with a molecular weight 100 times greater than maltodextrin and 3000 times greater than dextrose, making it the “perfect carb” for athletes and bodybuilders for recovery and muscle fullness. Due to its higher molecular weight, Waxy Maze Starch (WMS) has the ability to move through the stomach 80% faster than dextrose or maltodextrin, for rapid glycogen replenishment and nutrient uptake in the muscles. Bottom line, NutraPlanet KWICK KARB™ is the ideal super carbohydrate for faster recovery and massive pumps without bloating or gastro discomfort at an unbeatable price!

The 3.3 lbs smokin deal is a FULL 1500 GRAMS of Kwik Karb Muscle Bursting Goodness.

Figure out that if you take 20 grams during workout, and another 30 PWO, this will last you an ENTIRE MONTH for only $12.50!

Tell me Who Can Beat the Planet???

Last edited:
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I must be the only one that has problems with this stuff. It gives me horrible gas a few hours after ingesting.

dazilla

dazilla

Awards
  • Established
i have some at home that i want to take post workout with my shake.... how much would equal.. about 25 carbs...

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
i have some at home that i want to take post workout with my shake.... how much would equal.. about 25 carbs...
About 3.5 level tablespoons should equal out to 25 grams.