Forgive me NP, for I have sinned...

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So last week I had a ton of money in PayPal from selling things on eBay. Thus this thread:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutraplanet/81116-does-np-accept.html

With my fiance maintaining dictator-like control over spending this time of year, I needed just a couple supps and I wanted to pay for them using PayPal. I made the mistake of ordering from another company that accepts PP for payment.

Never again!

Order was placed 12/13, absolutely no email or shipping notification from these people.

In the meantime I had to resort to going to a certain retail store to get a couple of the items, though I paid prices so high I could surely hear the clerk laughing at me for being a sucker as soon as I walked out.

Back to the incompetant company I ordered from online...I had to call them 100 times before I reached a human, who put me on hold 4 times before telling me that some items were on backorder and they would not ship until they got those things in.

Well I just about blew a gasket and cancelled the order.

Logged onto NP and ordered myself a nice huge tub o' B5, the only remaining thing I needed, and then I sat back and thanked myself for learning a valuable lesson.

Only shop at NutraPlanet. Only trust NP. Only NP will keep you updated as your order is processed. My gosh I just wasted so much time and money but not remembering that NP is the best-- now I will never forget!!!

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Oh I have more credit cards than a person should...as I said, when my fiance is watching finances like a witch, I can't get away with anything! Unless of course it involves buying her family more gifts...

bearmeat

Awards
  • Established
You can get a debit card attached to your PayPal account. I think that's what nelix may have been saying...not sure.

gresh

gresh

Awards
You can use your paypal account to make a virtual debit card, its a program they have. It generates a number and exp date for you to use and it automatically withdrawls from your paypal account. I used it successfully on my last Nutraplanet order.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
You can use your paypal account to make a virtual debit card, its a program they have. It generates a number and exp date for you to use and it automatically withdrawls from your paypal account. I used it successfully on my last Nutraplanet order.
FTW ^ :goodpost: and Man It Up! :thumbsup:

Amor Est Vitae Essentia,

Neoborn

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh I have more credit cards than a person should...as I said, when my fiance is watching finances like a witch, I can't get away with anything! Unless of course it involves buying her family more gifts...
Buy a prepaid gift Visa and use that.

I think Paypal also offers an option to purchase a PP visa.

Minus83

Minus83

Awards
****, i really hope this works, i use paypal to do all my shopping online, and when it comes to paypal VS a credit card, im apt to spend alot more when i use paypal than a credit card.

ill be trying this when i do my taxes (early, lol) so i can get some things.

I REALLY would like some Epistane stock to come out though.

gresh

gresh

Awards
If you go into paypal and look under tools on the left hand side, it lists the Paypal Plugin. That program allows you to generate the secure debit card. Ive used it 3 times on 3 different sights and they were all successful.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Only shop at NutraPlanet. Only trust NP. Only NP will keep you updated as your order is processed. My gosh I just wasted so much time and money but not remembering that NP is the best-- now I will never forget!!!
I forgive you methusaleh...and still love you :cheers:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
capped or just the bulk powder?
We'll start out with Bulk Forgiveness...then perhaps make some wafers, depending on how naughty you all are.

Knowing you guys, we will have to get an ultra potent extract.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
ha.. i just realized that this little joke idea is oddly biblical..

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the responses guys! This is great, PP does indeed do all this stuff, now I can plot new ways to spend my money in the future without anyone knowing! Wonderful!!! Gresh you really spelled it out for me, thanks!!!