What's that? In my stocking? A lump of...KWIK KARB??? IN STOCK NOW!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's right all you BAD little boys and girls. Pick up some Kwik Karb and make yourself even BADDER!!

After what can only be described as delays beyond the absurd, Nutraplanet brings you the sickest pump-inducing, fastest recovery enhancing, Vascularity popping Carb on the market.

Kwik Karb...BACK IN STOCK.

You know you want it NOW.
KWICK KARB™ (Waxy Maize Starch) (VALUE SIZE 3.3 lb) By: NutraPlanet

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BUMP for the morning crowd.

Matinee' will begin promptly at 1:00.

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Booyaah! Btw, do you know approximately how many grams of WMS are in it? 1500? I'm trying to figure out how many workouts this will last me.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Booyaah! Btw, do you know approximately how many grams of WMS are in it? 1500? I'm trying to figure out how many workouts this will last me.
KEEEEEE_RRECT!!

The 3.3 kilo smokin deal is a FULL 1500 GRAMS of Kwik Karb Muscle Busting Goodness.

Figure out if you take 20 grams during workout, and another 30 PWO, this will last you a COOL MONTH for only $12.50.

Tell me Who Can Beat the Planet???

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Another quick dosing question. I have 35cc, 40cc, 50cc and 70cc scoops from various supps. If I remember from a previous thread 70cc is around 40g of Kwik Karb. Can anyone confirm or deny this?

Thanks!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Another quick dosing question. I have 35cc, 40cc, 50cc and 70cc scoops from various supps. If I remember from a previous thread 70cc is around 40g of Kwik Karb. Can anyone confirm or deny this?

Thanks!
correct. density is around 1/2...so 1cc is around a half a gram.

toosmall

toosmall

Awards
correct. density is around 1/2...so 1cc is around a half a gram.

Okay, then for those of us with no various size scoopers laying around, How many tablespoons would you recommend for pre and post drinks? I just got the 3.3lb jug, and this will be my maiden voyage with this. I've heard nothing but good about it, and I'm looking forward to giving it a run.:food:

Dave

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Okay, then for those of us with no various size scoopers laying around, How many tablespoons would you recommend for pre and post drinks? I just got the 3.3lb jug, and this will be my maiden voyage with this. I've heard nothing but good about it, and I'm looking forward to giving it a run.:food:

Dave
there should be a scooper in the WMS tub, you just have to dig around for it, i think one level scoop is 36cc (written on scooper)and u want about 70cc post workout,

toosmall

toosmall

Awards
there should be a scooper in the WMS tub, you just have to dig around for it, i think one level scoop is 36cc (written on scooper)and u want about 70cc post workout,

I sliced through the whole jug with a long knife, and found nothing. I was tempted to dump it into a big ol' bowl, but I'm thinking I would have bumped the scooper with the knife. I've got a scooper from a jug of protein, you think that's a similar size?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I sliced through the whole jug with a long knife, and found nothing. I was tempted to dump it into a big ol' bowl, but I'm thinking I would have bumped the scooper with the knife. I've got a scooper from a jug of protein, you think that's a similar size?
There should have been a scooper, but a protein scooper will work fine. Density comes to around 1/2 gram per cc.

toosmall

toosmall

Awards
There should have been a scooper, but a protein scooper will work fine. Density comes to around 1/2 gram per cc.
How many CC's are there in a scooper? I've used probably five different kinds of protein, and the scooper looks about the same size everytime. Is there a universal size?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How many CC's are there in a scooper? I've used probably five different kinds of protein, and the scooper looks about the same size everytime. Is there a universal size?
Usually 60-70cc. It should say on the bottom of the scooper.