Xtend Twin Pack + FREE Orange

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
While supplies last, receive a FREE, NEWLY FLAVORED, Orange Xtend (345 gm) with every purchase of the Xtend Twin Pack (ONLY $75!), exclusively at NutraPlanet!

Xtend: Scientifically Advanced Endurance and Recovery Enhancer

Xtend™ is a precise, scientific blend of Energy Aminos™ consisting of the proven 2:1:1 ratio of Branched Chain Amino Acids (L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine and L-Valine), Glutamine, Citrulline Malate, and Vitamin B6 that will give you the energy you need to maximize your training while enhancing recovery at the same time. The advanced components in Xtend have been scientifically proven to help:
  • Speed Recovery.
  • Enhance ATP production and promote cell volumization.
  • Decrease muscle breakdown and cortisol levels.
  • Avoid fatigue by blocking entry of fatigue-inducing tryptophan into the brain.
  • Increase protein synthesis, immune function and digestive health.
  • Promote vasodilation which can lead to better assimilation and absorption of protein.
  • Elevate growth hormone levels.

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
so you get 2 of the large 1000 gram xtends right.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
This deal is sick. I just hope it will last til right after christmas.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Site says order for this may be delayed. How long?

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Site says order for this may be delayed. How long?
Just a business day or two, waiting on stock to arrive.

***Just a quick heads up to all customers: DUE TO THE OVERWHELMING RESPONSE TO THIS SALE, WE WILL ONLY HAVE ENOUGH STOCK TO POSSIBLY LAST ONE MORE WEEK!!!

Catchpen

Awards
That's a sweet deal. I was just doing a supplement of the week feature on my site on Xtend. This is the best deal.

Lando33

Lando33

Awards
wow,what an awesome deal! I am all over this bad boy! The Orange Xtend is gonna be off the hook!

rhunt000

rhunt000

I luv my tee, thanks NP
Awards
Got my order in last night! I got the lemon and watermelon. Looking forward to trying the orange. Thanks guys!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
wow,what an awesome deal! I am all over this bad boy! The Orange Xtend is gonna be off the hook!

Sipping on it right now, DEFINITELY the best flavor overall!!!

ballhere

Awards
Still waiting on stock for this? Mine hasn't shipped quite yet

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I will forever order Orange! It is by far the BEST flavor EVER!

Thankfully, I ordered 2!

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Bump for xtend + vasoexplode with orange and berry flavours.

2fresh

2fresh

Awards
I've been trying to check out for the past 2 days.
I have 2 of the xtend deals in my cart but what's the deal?? It doesn't say out of stock:wtf:?

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Due to the OVERWHELMING response to amazing deal, we have been undergoing delays receiving the needed stock. Though, we will have the ball rolling over the next couple business days!

Sales on ALL flavors and combinations should be opened back up for sale by tomorrow, the 28th. Though, the amount of stock is ONLY estimated to last a couple of days.

Thanks for everyone's patience and for choosing NutraPlanet!

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Due to the OVERWHELMING response to amazing deal, we have been undergoing delays receiving the needed stock. Though, we will have the ball rolling over the next couple business days!

Sales on ALL flavors and combinations should be opened back up for sale by tomorrow, the 28th. Though, the amount of stock is ONLY estimated to last a couple of days.

Thanks for everyone's patience and for choosing NutraPlanet!
Thanks for the update, you can ignore my other customer support thread and emails :D

Bwill

Awards
Any idea when this will be back in stock? I ordered with the '2-4 days' status a couple weeks back and it is holding up my order.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Any idea when this will be back in stock? I ordered with the '2-4 days' status a couple weeks back and it is holding up my order.
Honestly, no one expected sales to turn out so overwhelming. We are doing everything we can to get the needed stock, which from my understanding, should be today to tomorrow, the 4th. Once that stock arrives, we will be working as fast as possible to get every pending Xtend order out the door.

Everyone's patience is GREATLY appreciated!

Last edited:
rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Honestly, no one expected sales to turn out so overwhelming. We are doing everything we can to get enough in stock, which from my understanding, should be today to tomorrow, the 4th. Once that stock arrives, we working as fast as possible to get every pending Xtend order out the door.
I dont think anyone can blame NP, this is a incredible price. Correct me if Im wrong but I dont think anybody anywhere has every had it this low before. I hope it stays this way til the end of the month.

J563

Awards
Nutraplanet..any chance you can update me on my Order #5560 ?
I tried an email to customer service w/o any reply.
You can respond to my email on my account at Nutra-planet site.
Thanks

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Nutraplanet..any chance you can update me on my Order #5560 ?
I tried an email to customer service w/o any reply.
You can respond to my email on my account at Nutra-planet site.
Thanks
It is processing and will be shipped out, ASAP. Thanks!

Bwill

Awards
Honestly, no one expected sales to turn out so overwhelming. We are doing everything we can to get the needed stock, which from my understanding, should be today to tomorrow, the 4th. Once that stock arrives, we will be working as fast as possible to get every pending Xtend order out the door.

Everyone's patience is GREATLY appreciated!
Awesome! Thanks guys.