Nutraplanet SUCKS!!

norway

Awards
NOT!!!!!!!! haha, truth is I love NP! I just had to bring some atention to this post so everyone once and for all will understand that NP is simply the nr. 1 store, any cathegory!

First I ordered produkts for 244 dollars..
Then I got a mail several weeks later;

"Dear xxx, this is a courtesy email informing you that your order is shipping today! We only have 5 bottles of Clear Edge so we adjusted the amount on your order. Also, due to the delay, we are bumping up your shipping at no additional charge and including MANY samples."

But then came the big shock!! a few weeks later when i opend my first NP order with shaking hands i found this:
-Elevate-ATP (worth 38 at NP now!..but don´t realy belive its a great product thogh, anyone tried it?)
-120 caps Piracetam
-60 caps L-huperzine
-960g 8beta anabol ( fast carbs, beta alanine and EAA´s)
-a huuge NP t-shirt
-and remember the free international shipping!
(in addition to the products i ordered of course..!!)

pretty nice...

Next order came in time, but I got 2 samples of hyperdrive, 4 lean dreams, 6 caps rpm and 13 caps of Drive!

not bad at all...

But the best f... thing with NP is that I never need to pay any customs/tax.. Wich I do for most of my orders from oversea. Only this saves me 23 dollars, + the 12% tax of the value pr order!!

Hands down for NP!!!!

anabolichead

Awards
yeah, nutraplanet took all of my money. lol.

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
THEY GAVE ME ONE SAMPLE IN MY FIRST AND SECOND ORDER... AFTER THAT NOTHING..:sad:
I JUST SENT OFF FOR MY 8TH ORDER TODAY SOOO HOPEFULLY ILL GET SOME EXTRA GOODIES?

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
the "nutraplanet sucks' thread title fools me every time.
if it was titled "nutraplanet is awesome" i would probably never even click on it.

glad you had a good experience as a np customer!

and dreamofweight...who is that in your avy? she is hot!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
THEY GAVE ME ONE SAMPLE IN MY FIRST AND SECOND ORDER... AFTER THAT NOTHING..:sad:
I JUST SENT OFF FOR MY 8TH ORDER TODAY SOOO HOPEFULLY ILL GET SOME EXTRA GOODIES?
Put a request in the comments section.

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
the "nutraplanet sucks' thread title fools me every time.
if it was titled "nutraplanet is awesome" i would probably never even click on it.

glad you had a good experience as a np customer!

and dreamofweight...who is that in your avy? she is hot!
OHH MY AVY IS OF RACHEL BILSON, FROM THE OC.. ID EXPAIN HOW I FEEL ABOUT HER, BUT ALL I CAN SAY IS "SPEACHLESS"

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
u gotta ask for specific samples in the comment box like "energy products" "creatine products"

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
u gotta ask for specific samples in the comment box like "energy products" "creatine products"
lol, dammit... i placed another order yesterday, and just politly asked for sample. next time ill try to get it right..thanks though.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sometimes I get lucky and get samples of Inflatibol - Pillow Packs.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Put a request in the comments section.
With all due respect, Sir, this does not always guarantee one would get anything! I think it is fair to say NutraPlanet is altogether miles away from competition, in terms of the total buying experience. Whether one gets samples with an order or not should be irrelevant. When people complain about not having received any free samples or promotional items, it is easy to forget many variables may be at work here. NutraPlanet may not have any promotional items or samples at the time people request them. So, instead of delaying shipment until until samples are available, NutraPlanet correctly decides to ship without samples. It may also be the case that in all that stress, the packers simply forget to add samples. These are human beings, too! :) And so on. So, iff one asks for samples and did not get anything, instead of starting a thread on it, it might help to write a private message to any NutraPlanet person on AM. Chances are that this will be made up in the next order. :thumbsup:

offr85

Awards
With all due respect, Sir, this does not always guarantee one would get anything! I think it is fair to say NutraPlanet is altogether miles away from competition, in terms of the total buying experience. Whether one gets samples with an order or not should be irrelevant. When people complain about not having received any free samples or promotional items, it is easy to forget many variables may be at work here. NutraPlanet may not have any promotional items or samples at the time people request them. So, instead of delaying shipment until until samples are available, NutraPlanet correctly decides to ship without samples. It may also be the case that in all that stress, the packers simply forget to add samples. These are human beings, too! :) And so on. So, iff one asks for samples and did not get anything, instead of starting a thread on it, it might help to write a private message to any NutraPlanet person on AM. Chances are that this will be made up in the next order. :thumbsup:
By no means was I conplaining about samples... I don't really spend my cash on supplements just for the samples... But if I was that concerned, a PM would definatly be a route I'd wana take... To be honest, I'd rather call the company to complain if it was that big a deal... And the tread was started by someone who was giving props to NP for doing a good job.

Last edited:

TopSirlion

Awards
This thread may be three years old, but I will never order from NP again. I thought I would give NP a try and order a bulk stack from them. Wow, was I stupid. The competition is 10,000x better anywhere else. I ordered $187 dollars of supplements on THURSDAY and it still has not been shipped. Hands down the worst company to buy from if you want your supplements in 2-3 days like it says with the standard shipping. I ordered from two competitors on the same day and both shipped out early Friday morning. NP, will not be buying again.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
This thread may be three years old, but I will never order from NP again. I thought I would give NP a try and order a bulk stack from them. Wow, was I stupid. The competition is 10,000x better anywhere else. I ordered $187 dollars of supplements on THURSDAY and it still has not been shipped. Hands down the worst company to buy from if you want your supplements in 2-3 days like it says with the standard shipping. I ordered from two competitors on the same day and both shipped out early Friday morning. NP, will not be buying again.
Curious to know if you asked them if your products were shipping the same day you placed your order? Was the order placed early or late in the day?

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

Stop creating threads posting the same thing over. Looks like you're trolling when you do that.

TopSirlion

Awards
It was placed late. I expected my supplements to be shipped on Friday like all the other companies. Friday and Saturday have rolled by with no shipment confirmation. It will take five days when the shipping says two-three days. Who doesn't ship on Friday or Saturday? I understand not shipping on Sundays, but Friday and Saturday is unacceptable.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
JUst a question that might help to alleviate some of your ranting.....were all your items in stock when ordered? Were some listed as 2-4 days?

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
One time i ordered something from another company and it took longer than it said to get to my location. I emailed the company, they apologize and worked with me to get me to feel stasisfied. Nutraplanet is a respectable company, why not save your opionons and anger from people that can listen at best and wait for there customer servive to open tomorrow and call/email them?

boogyman

Awards
I've placed several orders and never had a problem. If a shipment takes 3 or 5 days its not that big a deal to me. Its only supplements, its not life or death if it takes an extra day.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Ive placed 3 orders @ NP since i joined AM appx 3-4 weeks ago.Super quick shipping 2 times.Third order i just put in yest,Erase & SNS DAA. Looking at the site again and see a few deals. So ill see whats up. But prices and shipping here ate excellent. So far so good.

As for the dudes comment above about finding stuff cheaper,well thats normal.Illbe honest everything on NP is very reasonable.I have found a few things cheaper elsewhere from reputable sites amd ordered.But if u look at the overall pic it seems like NP is legit and u dont have to worry and in a sense,its worth spending a few extra bucks to know u will get your sht and quick at that.

boogyman

Awards
As for prices, I check it daily and wait for specials. Other sites may have slightly lower prices, but the buy this get this free deals can't be beat. I buy stuff ahead of time even if I am not going to use it right away if theres a special. Just a few weeks ago I lucked out, needed to buy Orange Triad and a new pre workout, and got White Flood for free for the Triad. I was only going to buy 1 Traid, but since that special was so good I picked up 2. The Erase plus free DAA was another great one. Most of the times the specials even stack with each other. I would reccomend most people to start doing this, buy based on specials and stock up.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive placed 3 orders @ NP since i joined AM appx 3-4 weeks ago.Super quick shipping 2 times.Third order i just put in yest,Erase & SNS DAA. Looking at the site again and see a few deals. So ill see whats up. But prices and shipping here ate excellent. So far so good.

As for the dudes comment above about finding stuff cheaper,well thats normal.Illbe honest everything on NP is very reasonable.I have found a few things cheaper elsewhere from reputable sites amd ordered.But if u look at the overall pic it seems like NP is legit and u dont have to worry and in a sense,its worth spending a few extra bucks to know u will get your sht and quick at that.
Sure u can find things cheaper here and there but np is very fair with their prices. I stick with them because I love AM and they're a big sponsor of the board

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can find products cheaper on other sites, but NP on the whole has better offers across the board. Oh, and their sales are the best around in my opinion!

jxn

Awards
When I lived in Mississippi, I always got my orders overnight even though I used standard shipping. No delays whatsoever from Atlanta to Jackson. So I'm assuming they received my order and immediately put it in a box and shipped it. Even now it only takes about 3 days to get my stuff in from the minute I hit 'submit'.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nutra may not be as big as other major retailers...

The quality of the people is what matters most.

Also don't forget the holiday sales they do which others usually don't.

boogyman

Awards
Oh, and the one time I needed customer service they fixed my problem in like 10 minutes. Somehow 2 of each item appeared in my cart and I did not notice until after I checked out. This was probably my fault, refreshed the screen or something stupid. Everything was handled in a polite and professional manner. I have had nightmares with a few other companies dealing with customer service people.