Neurostim C

  1. Neurostim C


    WIll this be back in stock, and soon? Im looking to place an order and its been a while since ive ordered/used the stuff. Or is it done and gone?


  2. I thought that stuff was dis-continued years ago?
    •   
       


  3. I think it was discontinued...which is unfortunate.

    I was VERY proud of the Orange-Pineapple flavor, and the product itself was extremely effective.

    For curiosity...do you guys prefer the Powder or caps? With caffeine or without?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  4. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I think it was discontinued...which is unfortunate.

    I was VERY proud of the Orange-Pineapple flavor, and the product itself was extremely effective.

    For curiosity...do you guys prefer the Powder or caps? With caffeine or without?
    Powder and w/o caffeine.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  5. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Powder and w/o caffeine.
    My kind of man...agreed.

    FYI...Neurostim without C is one of the greatest Hangover cures around.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  6. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    My kind of man...agreed.

    FYI...Neurostim without C is one of the greatest Hangover cures around.
    Makes me want it even more.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  7. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    My kind of man...agreed.

    FYI...Neurostim without C is one of the greatest Hangover cures around.
    bring it back, bulk neurostim powder

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Powder and w/o caffeine.
    X2 I can always add caffeine if I really need it. I loved neurostim!

  9. Although it contains caffeine SNS Focus XT is very similar in terms of ingredients.

  10. i have a spare tub of the green powder one..i opened my orange cap one!
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by Bwill View Post
    Although it contains caffeine SNS Focus XT is very similar in terms of ingredients.
    It tastes like **** though..... I just would love Nutra to put out the formula with no caffeine. I am already stimulated enough :bruce2:
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Neurostim Price Drop!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-11-2005, 12:59 AM
  2. Neurostim +C Reveiw
    By pumpga in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-24-2005, 10:31 PM
  3. Neurostim - First Impressions
    By oldfart in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-21-2005, 04:07 PM
  4. NeuroStim Sampler Review
    By darius in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-20-2005, 11:23 PM
  5. has anyone tried neurostim?
    By blackjack in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-22-2004, 02:58 PM
Log in
Log in