dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow...just, wow.

Ended up with a special arrangement with a favorite supplier, who immediately passed the Holiday Savings onto us. This is a limited run...

60mg per cap and a retail price somewhere near $25 for 100 caps.

Now, compare that to powder, which sells for $10 PER GRAM. This is a full 6 grams of material...AND CAPPED...for only $25.

Y'all see where I am going with this? Do you?

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Wow...just, wow.

Ended up with a special arrangement with a favorite supplier, who immediately passed the Holiday Savings onto us. This is a limited run...

Now, compare that to powder, which sells for $10 PER GRAM. This is a full 6 grams of material...AND CAPPED...for only $25.

I am ALL OVER this!!!!! :dance:

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
60 mg per cap? Ooo, that's-ah spicey-ah meatball!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
when will these be available?
Should be available by the end of next week. Apparently there are some pretty massive delays because of road conditions between here and California.

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Should be available by the end of next week. Apparently there are some pretty massive delays because of road conditions between here and California.
sounds great.....I'll prob pick up these, PEA caps, and caffeine caps! Should be great for preCardio!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds potent.

I have a tendency to have mild hallucinations at similar doses 2-amino-methylhexane (if a tolerance isn't yet established).

You might say, "Caution: for experienced Geranaminer's only"

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds potent.

I have a tendency to have mild hallucinations at similar doses 2-amino-methylhexane (if a tolerance isn't yet established).

You might say, "Caution: for experienced Geranaminer's only"
This will be in the product description.

I can personally take a LOT before I get any negative effects. I must have taken the equivalent of 200mg at the Arnold with the free ClearShot samples Patrick was pouring down my throat.

Hmm..funny, he also wanted me to smell his handkerchief and see if it smelled like Ether.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good deal! I'm gonna have to get in on this one too.

But speaking of Clear Shot, WTF happened with the new flavor? Is it out yet or what?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good deal! I'm gonna have to get in on this one too.

But speaking of Clear Shot, WTF happened with the new flavor? Is it out yet or what?
As far as I know, the new Clearshot Flavors HAVE been shipping...and it is GOOOOOOOOOD!!!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This will be in the product description.

I can personally take a LOT before I get any negative effects. I must have taken the equivalent of 200mg at the Arnold with the free ClearShot samples Patrick was pouring down my throat.

Hmm..funny, he also wanted me to smell his handkerchief and see if it smelled like Ether.
I've seen as high as 400mg and no negative sides.

I think what happens is that it knocks up my dopamine levels too high. My eyes dialate and colors become really brilliant-looking. It's a strange high, and a little hard to describe.

Some people get it from taking too much StimX (or other methylhex product) for the first time.

Whatever you do, don't let Patrick talk you into going camping with him. ;)

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I love this!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice! I liked adrenaline, so this should be a cool product

whatastud08

whatastud08

Awards
  • Established
Sweeeet...Im loving Adrenaline. Now I can just trip ballz off of pure Geranamine!:rofl:

P.S...I too have noticed the color brilliancy thing. Especially today on campus was absolutely beautiful. (The leaves are just now turning in Texas).

whatastud08

whatastud08

Awards
  • Established
There are trees in texas?
Absolutely. I go to school in a region called the Brazos Valley. Apparently it has one of the largest concentrations and varieties of allergy causing plants and trees in the US. Fun.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
awesome... i just made an order, if it comes in, may add it to my order :D

phrost

Awards
I've seen as high as 400mg and no negative sides.

I think what happens is that it knocks up my dopamine levels too high. My eyes dialate and colors become really brilliant-looking. It's a strange high, and a little hard to describe.

Some people get it from taking too much StimX (or other methylhex product) for the first time.

Whatever you do, don't let Patrick talk you into going camping with him. ;)
I took about 500mg once and it was way too much. I felt great for about the first hour and then had to lie in my bed and pretty much couldn't eat or move for the next 12 hours. My whole body was pulsating/buzzing and if I tried to stand up I felt sick. I felt like **** the next day as well. Definitely not fun

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subscribbed. Heard good things about this product

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so how effective is Geranamine on fatloss? Any studies?

Amp gave me a overall positive feeling.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Wow...just, wow.

Wow, I've never gone above 40mg of geranamine. Then again, I've never used the bulk stuff so it was really the caffeine mixed with it that I found to be prohibitive. Also, mixing it with pseudoephedrine really creates some impressive synergy. Geranamine inhibits NE reuptake while pseudoephedrine increases NE release. Because of this I've never really needed to go above this dosage.

That said, I'm pretty excited about giving higher doses of geranamine a shot.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, I've never gone above 40mg of geranamine. Then again, I've never used the bulk stuff so it was really the caffeine mixed with it that I found to be prohibitive. Also, mixing it with pseudoephedrine really creates some impressive synergy. Geranamine inhibits NE reuptake while pseudoephedrine increases NE release. Because of this I've never really needed to go above this dosage.

That said, I'm pretty excited about giving higher doses of geranamine a shot.
Perhaps a geranamine/sida codifola stack might be an interesting idea, eh?

Note: though marketed as a source of ephedrine, sida actually a better source of the enantiomer, PE.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Perhaps a geranamine/sida codifola stack might be an interesting idea, eh?

Note: though marketed as a source of ephedrine, sida actually a better source of the enantiomer, PE.
Yes, this would make a good combo. Normally, I just go with generic sudafed at around 60mg. Works extremely well.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Bulk works much better with a bit of caffeine in it. I've t5ried relatively high doses 100-150mg - without caffeine it makes me sleepy and somewhat cold.

100mg of caffeine with the 60mg would be pretty sweet I think.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
we're limited in this country, bloody aussies!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bulk works much better with a bit of caffeine in it. I've t5ried relatively high doses 100-150mg - without caffeine it makes me sleepy and somewhat cold.

100mg of caffeine with the 60mg would be pretty sweet I think.
I'm definitely going to give this a shot

dean17

dean17

Awards
could this be stacked with pseudoephedrine and a small dose of ephedrine hcl? just wondering if there are any health issues to worry about

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
These should be finished tomorrow, and shipping out Wednesday. Giving a little extra time for shipping, we should have these ready for sale by Tuesday.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
could this be stacked with pseudoephedrine and a small dose of ephedrine hcl? just wondering if there are any health issues to worry about
You could, but keep the dosages low. I've honestly not yet felt the need to add ephedrine HCL...pseudo works just fine.

beast69

beast69

Awards
wow...incredible deal. As soon as I can add this to my cart, I'm placing an order. Merry Christmas to me :cool:

Rx Lift

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wow...just, wow.

Wow.. Giant sells there stuff $50 for 5 grams.. and here you guys are selling 6 grams for only $25.00. Kudos NP!! I've never been up to 60mg.. how are the effects?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
We recieved samples of the same product here and they feel great. At this price you can't go wrong. These should be a great seller Dsade. :)

moveweight

moveweight

Banned
Awards
We recieved samples of the same product here and they feel great. At this price you can't go wrong. These should be a great seller Dsade. :)
can you describe a lil more in depth how u felt? any effects on heart rate

nelix

Awards
  • Established
I find the effect on the heart rate is not noticeable until you actually do something to change it... Resting heart rate is the same. If you stack with caffeine... Chocamine... Etc things get a little crazy.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
On one cap it's a decent thermo effect with little effect on heart rate. At two caps it is much more pronounced and heart rate elevates slightly. It is a smooth clean feeling though.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
I find the effect on the heart rate is not noticeable until you actually do something to change it... Resting heart rate is the same. If you stack with caffeine... Chocamine... Etc things get a little crazy.
True. When other stim compounds are added it is pretty intense.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
I am planning a nice little nutraplanet el cheapo stim stack:

100 Geramine Caps
100 PEA/Hordenine Caps
100 Sulbutiamine Caps
100 Green Tea Caps
100 Caffeine Tabs

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend