Somnidren-GH On Sale Now at NutraPlanet for only $29.99 - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Somnidren-GH On Sale Now at NutraPlanet for only $29.99

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigVrunga View Post
    Definitely impressed so far...

What do you recommend as the best dosing scheme Millenium? I remember with PGHT it was 5 on/2 off - should it be the same with Somnidren?
    Yeah, most people like the 5 on 2 off scenerio the best. It still allows for some carry over at the receptor site on the two days off so sleep is still pretty good.

2. New Member

Just curious, do you know the approximate PH of this mixture?
    I would expect it to be somewhat acidic, based on the ingredients.

I always take that point into consideration with powders because acidic powders can contribute to tooth decay.
  3. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Al Shades View Post
    Just curious, do you know the approximate PH of this mixture?
    I would expect it to be somewhat acidic, based on the ingredients.

I always take that point into consideration with powders because acidic powders can contribute to tooth decay.
    Yep, it aint Kre-A. The pH of the dry powder is about 4.6. Now everyone has a slightly different mouth pH but when we tested it sublingually (half scoops) the mixtures of saliva (it makes you salivate more than normal) and S-GH averaged a pH of 6.2-7. Pretty neutral.

Not too much of a problem compared to many foods and compounds but if it is too much of a concern then make sure you don't brush your teeth immeditately following dosing. Wait a few minutes to allow your saliva to balance the pH in your mouth again.
    •   

4. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by BigVrunga View Post
    Definitely impressed so far...

What do you recommend as the best dosing scheme Millenium? I remember with PGHT it was 5 on/2 off - should it be the same with Somnidren?
    Two weeks in BV, how is your sleep and recovery? Anybody else now that they are a few weeks in.... non testers really, really welcome!~

Thanks!
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
  5. Elite Member

Two weeks in BV, how is your sleep and recovery? Anybody else now that they are a few weeks in.... non testers really, really welcome!~

Thanks!
    The near-tranquilizer (and GABA rush) effect the Somnidren had on me in the 1st week has subsided a bit, but it's still very useful for getting me off to sleep shortly after dosing. Without a doubt, the most effective sleep potentiator Ive ever tried.

Recovery seems good - what I definitely do notice is that even though with the holidays (christmas candy, big dinners, etc) and only making it to the gym once or twice a week my muscles still look full and I havent gained any chunk. My strength is also up considerably - I finished up a mild Epistane pulse (2-3x a week) at the end of November which boosted my strength a bit, and its kept going all through December. Bench is back up over 300lbs, and I havent seen that since I cut down from 240lbs well over a year ago. I cant WAIT to get back to my training routine...

I'm impressed with the product so far based on the sleep effects alone. I seem to be experiencing the effects of increased GH as well, but I think it takes a good 4-6 weeks to really tell for sure with any kind of natural GH booster.

BV
  6. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET

Now how's about some of you's guys post up some reviews at the PLANET?! Help a potential Somnidren customer make an informed decision

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/m...nidren-gh.html

Gracias Gentlemen!
  7. Banned

How long will S-GH be on sale?
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by moveweight View Post
    this comes in a Very Attractive palm size container with a very beautiful label!! i will be trying this tonight!!

NOW I want to buy it, that settles it.

Haha, WTF?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Buy 2 AD-3 PCT for only 29.99 on Nutraplanet
    By vitaminstore3 in forum Lecheek Nutrition
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-16-2012, 06:46 PM
  2. Perform and Motivate now at NutraPlanet for $19.99 a bottle!!
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-07-2010, 09:47 PM
  3. Somnidren-GH Now On Sale At NutraPlanet for only $29.99
    By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-09-2007, 02:48 PM