Oh Dear God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Bulk 1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol (3,4 diol) (100 grams)

IS OUT OF STOCK!!!!! when will it be back in ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
lol damn i just just contemplating buying this to homebrew some powerfull

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And here I thought this thread was addressed to me.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
lol damn i just just contemplating buying this to homebrew some powerfull
Wojo, when you homebrew your powerfull...how do you go about doing it.....what are your exact amounts of ingredients to make this homebrew powerfull? Break it down for me if u dont mind.

thanks

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
Wojo, when you homebrew your powerfull...how do you go about doing it.....what are your exact amounts of ingredients to make this homebrew powerfull? Break it down for me if u dont mind.

thanks
never did it..was gonna try 1 gram of each 3x a day

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
usp said that they have some just sam has not contacted him.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
just to let everyone know its back!!!!! no more worries!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
I told you I had y'all's back.

Just took a little reminder.
WTF! OMG now its out of stock again!!! y is it the day i go to buy it it says its out!?

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
it says that its in stock when you put one in but anymore then 1 and its out! lol

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it says that its in stock when you put one in but anymore then 1 and its out! lol
Looks like a mistaken stock input into the computer. Should be fixed Monday.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
so it hasn't been fixed.... what time today will it be fixed dsade?

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
so it hasn't been fixed.... what time today will it be fixed dsade?
You and you're fixes grila; sounds like a junky here to me :lol: . Dsade hooks us all up with cool prices, but I knew there was something funny about that supp. with the long name. The 1-C must really be 1-Crack. :eek:

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
You and you're fixes grila; sounds like a junky here to me :lol: . Dsade hooks us all up with cool prices, but I knew there was something funny about that supp. with the long name. The 1-C must really be 1-Crack. :eek:
hell yea man im hooked on it!!!! what you know about the white girl!?! lol

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
1-carboxy has temporarily been discontinued.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really, I just sent some yesterday.
Phew...dude had me freaked out.

After reading your post, I pushed this up the chain of information and I was informed that the order was placed.

Thanks for clearing that up.

After reading your post, I pushed this up the chain of information and I was informed that the order was placed.

USPlabs stuff always moves fast and never misplaced:stick:

I think Sam was trying to pry some from verners stash, but he wasn't having any of it this time.:nono:

Dsade, you ever looked into a Pure ALoe vera soap. I had some imported from India with no animal by products and its great on the skin.

I will send you a bar if you like to try it...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dsade, you ever looked into a Pure ALoe vera soap. I had some imported from India with no animal by products and its great on the skin.

I will send you a bar if you like to try it...
Actually, I would.

We are looking into a different blend for the acne control soap...something that can carry some other indian herbs show to be effective at controlling acne-causing bacteria, and the immune cascade that contributes significantly to acne.

Actually, I would.

We are looking into a different blend for the acne control soap...something that can carry some other indian herbs show to be effective at controlling acne-causing bacteria, and the immune cascade that contributes significantly to acne.
If you need the purest form of Aloe let me know. I have the best supply. I also have a connection with a soap manufacture in India. Pretty cheap and pretty soaps.

PM address, I will send you a few bars. I'm down to my last few or I would send more.

I actually have a great formula for a 1-2 punch natural anti bacterial soap but aloe on its own has done wonders for my skin.

It's not over night but it works.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
If you need the purest form of Aloe let me know. I have the best supply. I also have a connection with a soap manufacture in India. Pretty cheap and pretty soaps.

PM address, I will send you a few bars. I'm down to my last few or I would send more.

I actually have a great formula for a 1-2 punch natural anti bacterial soap but aloe on its own has done wonders for my skin.

It's not over night but it works.
hey can i get a bar?:thumbsup::lol:

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
Well that is good to hear ! And I do have a stash of all usp products, that I guard jealously. :)

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol (3,4 diol) can it be done trasdermal?

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I dont think I'd even try. Seems to be quite bio-available. I bet it would stain too.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I got a tub of 1-carboxy in my last order. It was dented pretty bad and powder all over the place. Contacted Customer support, and they credited my account. Took like 10 minutes. Helluva good job guys! I just spent that credit, and got a 2nd tub too :) Gotta love that 1-carboxy!