Christmas SAVINGS from Nimbus and NutraPlanet!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. NP Supplement Pimp
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Christmas SAVINGS from Nimbus and NutraPlanet!!!

In order to show our sincere appreciation towards our very loyal consumers, Nimbus Nutrition and NutraPlanet would like to say Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays by offering a VERY GENEROUS present: 10% OFF OF NIMBUS' ENTIRE LINE OF PRODUCTS!!!

Until December 18th, or while supplies last, 10% off will be valued on all Nimbus Nutrition products, by simply typing "NIMBUS10" (without the quotations), in the coupons section (located on the confirm order page)!!!

Brief Overview:

Abyss™ Deep Sleep Formula- Nimbus Nutrition’s newest product Abyss™ is another great development using the same principal that all of their supplements have been created with, “Simple yet Synergistic”. Nimbus has taken proven sleep producing compounds such as L-Tryptophan, GABA and Phenibut and combined them with key vitamin and mineral combinations such as Magnesium, Zinc, B-6 and the only active form of B-12 in the Central Nervous System AND neurological pathways…Methycobalamin. Nimbus Nutrition as assembled these proven ingredients, in very specific proportions to create the ultimate sleep aid that will redefine the term “Deep Sleep”. Welcome to the ABYSS™!

Blast™ Kinetic Energy Releaser With Poseidon Complex- Nimbus Nutrition’s improved version of the “Energy Drink”, Blast™, boasts the most impressive, REAL Energy Boosting formula available. For the first time energy and endurance live harmoniously together in one nutritional supplement. Blast™ combines the hydrating and mental acuity properties of Poseidon Complex™, with the safe yet stimulating ingredients such as Caffeine, Tyrosine, Glucuoronalactone, Yerba Mate, White Willow Bark, Phenylethylamine (PEA) and Theobromine. This is in addition to the fact that Blast™ contains over 4300 mgs of Poseidon Complex™, to ensure proper hydration with your Energy Release.

Poseidon™ Ultimate Performance Enhancement-
    Poseidon™ was created, using Patent Pending Technology, to give the user an increase in performance, not just in the gym, but in every area of life. This cutting edge product offers a host of benefits including; improved strength, endurance, mental acuity, coordination and recovery time. So often we think of a “sports nutrition supplement” as one that will pack on size and strength and/or help us shed unwanted body fat. While these are worthy goals, they are only pieces of the puzzle. When looking to create a strong, healthy body, one must look at the whole picture.

Swell™ Energy and Performance Optimizer-
    Swell™ is a combination of Poseidon Complex™, coupled with a very specific dose of Beta-Alanine and Citrulline Malate. The combination of these 3 distinct, USP grade compounds has revealed another extremely synergistic effect that Nimbus Nutrition is quickly becoming known for in the Sports Supplement and Nutrition Industry. Poseidon™ has already been proven among athletes in the real world time and time again. Now, with the incredible fatigue reduction and improved physical working capacity1 associated with Beta-Alanine supplementation and the ability of Citrulline Malate to increase aerobic energy during exercise2 (not to mention an incredible pump), Swell™ takes your intense athletic activity to a whole new level. On top of that Swell™ also includes 3000mgs of L-Leucine to improve muscle recovery. Swell™ is much more than a “NO Booster”, it is a “Potential Energy Releaser” for Optimum Performance Enhancement. Swell™ is intended for only the serious athlete that expects as much from a supplement as they do from themselves.

So why stand in line for Santa, when you can receive an amazing Christmas wish right here, exclusively at NutraPlanet?!
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!

2. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

That's a deal!!!
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

3. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.12%

Nice!
    •   

4. NP Supplement Pimp
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.9%

Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    That's a deal!!!
    Definitely a GREAT DEAL!!!
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!
  5. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.94%

this is a descent deal to bad i have plenty of posiden and my own custom sleep stack very similar to abyss
  6. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

VERY cool!

I currently use Poseidon and IMO it is the best supplement I have EVER used, including the items we sell.

Which of the above would you recommend for long distance bike riding 6 hours +

Thanks

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.05%
    Achievements Posting Pro

NICE! - I'm a fan of Poseidon of course. Plus I really like the Blast as a replacement for that junk like Red Bull and Rockstar.

btw, I haven't seen it in a while, but is there any clumpy 440/450g Poseidon left?
  8. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.66%

Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    VERY cool!

I currently use Poseidon and IMO it is the best supplement I have EVER used, including the items we sell.

Thanks

CROWLER
    Blast and Excell FTW!

Edit: Do you have to enter a coupon code? The price already shows reduced on the site. If so I missed out LOL, just ordered a tun yesterday.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.5%

??

can you get hooked on that deep sleep stuff?? lie not be able to sleep without it??
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.65%

Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    VERY cool!

Thanks

CROWLER

I dont take it with my pre workout stack but drink it in my gym bottle as I train.
    How do you take it ? I ask because it seems to me drinking it while I train seems to 'enhance" my stack but drinking it with my stack doesnt lol soiunds strange I know.
  11. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.55%

Poseidon .. i took 3 scoops.. and seriously..my skin went red? for like an hr.. only on certain parts of my body and it was itchy ... like hives?

dunno why it did it to me, only in higher dosages.. 1-2 scoops and im fine..
  12. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.66%

Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    Poseidon .. i took 3 scoops.. and seriously..my skin went red? for like an hr.. only on certain parts of my body and it was itchy ... like hives?

A higher concentration of niacin is likely the culprit.
  13. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post

Yep, it just shows the product is working. Give it 15-20min and you feel great. Just check out some info if your still curious as to why the flushing occurs:

What is Poseidon Complex?

The Niacin Flush and Detoxification

14. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.05%

Quote Originally Posted by cynderblock10 View Post
    can you get hooked on that deep sleep stuff?? lie not be able to sleep without it??
    The sale also includes Abyss, if that is what your asking. So yes you can get it at an additional 10%off as well.

15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.5%

ya that abyass stuff can u get hooked on it like not be able to sleep without it
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.83%

Quote Originally Posted by cynderblock10 View Post
    ya that abyass stuff can u get hooked on it like not be able to sleep without it
    Abyss shouldn't be taken every night to prevent building a tolerance to it, but I've never heard of anyone developing a dependency on it.
  17. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.05%

Quote Originally Posted by Jet View Post
    Abyss shouldn't be taken every night to prevent building a tolerance to it, but I've never heard of anyone developing a dependency on it.
    What he said^^^^

We recommend a 5 days on, 2off protocol to allieviate any chance of tolerance.

18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.05%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Maybe it got missed the first time...or maybe I just got ignored - but is there any clumpy 440/450g Poseidon left at NP?
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.65%

What he said^^^^

We recommend a 5 days on, 2off protocol to allieviate any chance of tolerance.
    Can you take it than work out that morning or does it leave you bit droggy?

For example can I take it Sun at 9pm (actually 9:30 as watch Family guy and family man lol) go to sleep than workout Mon at 7am without being bit tired from it ?

thank you
  20. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.68%

I think it's best not to stack Abyss with both family guy and family man, there have been some weird outcomes...
  21. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.05%

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
    Can you take it than work out that morning or does it leave you bit droggy?

For example can I take it Sun at 9pm (actually 9:30 as watch Family guy and family man lol) go to sleep than workout Mon at 7am without being bit tired from it ?

thank you
    That would actually be perfect Vinny. Abyss would allow you to get some great, quality, deep sleep that will let you get the most out of your workouts the following morning. Just don't go to sleep listening to the voice of Stewey.

22. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.77%

Yep, it just shows the product is working. Give it 15-20min and you feel great. Just check out some info if your still curious as to why the flushing occurs:

What is Poseidon Complex?

The Niacin Flush and Detoxification
    This is true. Poseidon even affects me. I turn bright red and feel all nice and warm. I actually like it. If you know anything about me saying something works on me is a great compliment.
  23. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.42%

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by TheNinja View Post
    NICE! - I'm a fan of Poseidon of course. Plus I really like the Blast as a replacement for that junk like Red Bull and Rockstar.

btw, I haven't seen it in a while, but is there any clumpy 440/450g Poseidon left?
    Yes there still is...you'll get one free container of Clumpy Poseidon with every 2 Nimbus products you order! ;-)

Enjoy!

Aaron
  24. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.05%

Quote Originally Posted by workin2005 View Post
    Yes there still is...you'll get one free container of Clumpy Poseidon with every 2 Nimbus products you order! ;-)

Enjoy!

Aaron
    Wait, wait, wait.... so your saying that you can purchase 2 nimbus products AT a 10% discount and STILL get a free container of Poseidon? Now that's a sweet deal!!!!

25. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.05%

Quote Originally Posted by Rivet View Post
    This is true. Poseidon even affects me. I turn bright red and feel all nice and warm. I actually like it. If you know anything about me saying something works on me is a great compliment.
    If the non-responding mutant says it works, then by golly it works.

26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.06%

The sale also includes Abyss, if that is what your asking. So yes you can get it at an additional 10%off as well.
    prld2gr8ns your avatar makes me rofl every time I see it. No lie, like every time...
  27. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.28%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by MESSPLAY View Post
    prld2gr8ns your avatar makes me rofl every time I see it. No lie, like every time...
    dont mess with the grimmace.
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.05%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Wait, wait, wait.... so your saying that you can purchase 2 nimbus products AT a 10% discount and STILL get a free container of Poseidon? Now that's a sweet deal!!!!
    Blast, Swell, and clumpy (I have some of it, it works the same after I crushed it with a rolling pin ) Poseidon for under 65 bones?!?

Or over 2.2 KG of Poseidon for under 83 smackers.

Merry Christmas indeed!
  29. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.65%

That would actually be perfect Vinny. Abyss would allow you to get some great, quality, deep sleep that will let you get the most out of your workouts the following morning. Just don't go to sleep listening to the voice of Stewey.

Does it leave you bit "groggy' in am after you wake up? as I train 60/90 minutes after getting up
  30. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.05%

Does it leave you bit "groggy' in am after you wake up? as I train 60/90 minutes after getting up
    Most users report feeling very energetic and refreshed upon waking. Just start on the low side aka 1-2caps before bed, and adjust accordingly to get a feel of how it works for you.

31. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.05%

Don't laugh
    Remember The Grimace is a one eyed, one horned, flying purple people eater.j/k

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    dont mess with the grimmace.
    :bb3::bb::bruce1:

Quote Originally Posted by TheNinja View Post
    Blast, Swell, and clumpy (I have some of it, it works the same after I crushed it with a rolling pin ) Poseidon for under 65 bones?!?

Or over 2.2 KG of Poseidon for under 83 smackers.

Merry Christmas indeed!
    Makes for great stocking stuffers.

32. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.19%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Sweet, so we get clumpy Poseidon + 10% off?
  33. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.65%

Most users report feeling very energetic and refreshed upon waking. Just start on the low side aka 1-2caps before bed, and adjust accordingly to get a feel of how it works for you.
    Thanks going to order it now as like Poseidon imagine will like this to.
    Just wanted to make sure not a groggy side effect will start off low and make sure get min 8 hours

was out of stock but ordered it imagine it should be in a a week or two thanks again for info
  34. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.05%

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Sweet, so we get clumpy Poseidon + 10% off?
    Bingo!!! It's a really great deal being offered by the guys at Nimbus and NP.

35. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.05%

Thanks going to order it now as like Poseidon imagine will like this to.
    Just wanted to make sure not a groggy side effect will start off low and make sure get min 8 hours

was out of stock but ordered it imagine it should be in a a week or two thanks again for info
    Great Vinny, thanks for the support my friend. Be sure to drop us a review in either the review section or the Nimbus forum if you ever get a chance.

36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.06%

Sorry, I'm retarded and confused.

We use the coupon code NIMBUS10 with our order on nutraplanet with a nimbus Item, and you guys are throwing in a tub of POSEIDON for free?!
  37. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.05%

Sorry, I'm retarded and confused.

We use the coupon code NIMBUS10 with our order on nutraplanet with a nimbus Item, and you guys are throwing in a tub of POSEIDON for free?!
    Yep, all you have to do is purchase two Nimbus products and remember to type in the comments section that you would like to recieve a free tub of clumpy Poseidon.

38. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.19%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

This is fantabba-dabba-doobie-darn-diddly-dabulous
  39. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.06%

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    This is fantabba-dabba-doobie-darn-diddly-dabulous
  40. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.27%

I just ordered 2 tubs of Blast and added the free clumpy poseidon comment to the order I am looking forward to trying both of these products.

Thanks Nimbus!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Only From Nimbus Nutrition And Only At Nutra Planet!
    By workin2005 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 12-08-2007, 03:00 PM
  2. 55 yr old recovering from Hit-and-Run
    By soma in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-19-2005, 06:50 PM
  3. 55 yr old recovering from Hit-and-Run
    By soma in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-13-2005, 03:41 AM
  4. Replies: 0