Metabolic Diet Supplements

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey, is there any chance of getting this line of supplements?. I really like the MRP-Low Carb...I plan on going back on this diet again next week. I had been on it for the last 5 years previous to me trying another plan that didn't work out so well and brought back my symptoms of IBS which had been almost dormant for the last 5 years. Anyway I would really like to see this product line at your site. The only other place that sells it is BB.com where I purchased it before. I don't like their customer service though and there shipping time is pathetic. Made one order there and will never make another again.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Their EFA+ product does look interesting.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Their EFA+ product does look interesting.
Yep, The MRP LOW-CARB is the best tasting low carb MRP I have ever tasted and it has lots of other goodies in it too. Mixed with some low-carb milk it is really thick and keeps you full for hours!. It is damn expensive though, but worth it in my opinion. I know Nutra can cut the price though!. I'm counting on it!

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
I would def. give these products a try if Nutra carried them. Great ingredient profiles for the supplement line and I've heard nothing but good things about the low carb MRP.

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
I would definitely pick some up if nutra was carrying them.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, you gotta love the MRP-Low-Carb. Yes the prices are expensive, but Nutraplanet can get us a break!. I have vowed not to go back to BB.COM, so Nutraplanet just has to steal their business with a better deal. I really want to try them again and I have been shoping with the planet for a few years now.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First time seeing this thread...forwarded to the man.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Dsade has a hairy chest and that's the reason he was driven out of Cali.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
t-bn are you following the diet principles?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep I have been on the diet for around 5 years now, with only one screw up where I went off the diet for about 2 months.
2 months? Did you wake up naked, surrounded by twinkie wrappers and dead hookers?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
WOW! hows it for gains? are you pretty lean year round?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WOW! hows it for gains? are you pretty lean year round?
Excellent gains in strength and size. I did maintain 12% bf at one time. Of course it all depends on how you manipulate the diet. You have to get in all your meals, and at times that is difficult. Getting in a lot of fiber from veggies such as brocolli, brusels sprouts, and other fiberous vegetables is best. At this point I find it harder to get in all my 6 meals. The diet works with you, so if you follow it to the T you can not fail. So the only real challenge I have had with the diet is getting in all my meals and enough vegetables. You reap what you so.(excuse my spelling errors). It is easier to follow than any other diet though, once you have yourself tuned in.

skunkman

Awards
I plan on picking up some of Mauro's supplements. Would love to be able to stop paying for shipping.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I plan on picking up some of Mauro's supplements. Would love to be able to stop paying for shipping.

I know there would be better deals on his supplements if they were sold at Nutraplanet. Nutraplanet always has the best deals. Come on Nutra!. You can do it!

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
seriously.. I would definately buy this supp. line if Nutra would carry it.

timmay8989

Awards
id give this a shot, but only if nutra carried it

timmay8989

Awards
has anyone used the other supplements in the line? ive heard great things about the MRP but not too much about anything else in the line

timmay8989

Awards
hmm i really wanna hear from people who have used these products, its hard to tell if there quality with the huge proprietary blends. but regulate does look solid, ill have to give it a shot.

timmay8989

Awards
bump, any word on if nutra can make this a possibility?