Training with Nutraplanet

Scivation

Scivation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have spent the last two days hanging out with Sam, Darren and the team at Nutraplanet and they are amazing guys. The best part was training. Yesterday, Darren and I KILLED deadlifts and today, Sam, Darren and I blasted arms.

Thanks to Nutraplanet for being such gracious hosts and look out for some AMAZING deals on Scivation at Nutraplanet in the next week....including ORANGE Xtend!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have spent the last two days hanging out with Sam, Darren and the team at Nutraplanet and they are amazing guys. The best part was training. Yesterday, Darren and I KILLED deadlifts and today, Sam, Darren and I blasted arms.

Thanks to Nutraplanet for being such gracious hosts and look out for some AMAZING deals on Scivation at Nutraplanet in the next week....including ORANGE Xtend!
wat the Orange?!?!!? dangg thats crazy i never even knew this was coming

W

wheels

Awards
  • Established

WHAT ABOUT APPLE ?

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established

will that be a nutraplanet exclusive! :D

N

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Scivation: I am super impressed to see you showing us nutraplanet customers some love. Orange is my favourite flavour in the world.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im loving my lemonade extend but if you put orange out. Oh my word have mercy!!