Whats that smell?

nsr54

nsr54

Awards
Am i smelling something special from NP for X-mas? Can we expect some sales for the upcoming Christmas? Sounds like a great idea to me!!:D:D:D:D

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
No. You have all been very naughty !:rofl:

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dang....thats wat my parents always say.....or they buy somethin for themselves and say its mine....u better not let dsade buy everythin i want so that its outta stock!!

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i want napalm and dcp to be back in stock that is holding up my order

D

djl

Awards
  • Established
No. You have all been very naughty !:rofl:
Well who's the company making naughty supplement stack deals available? Slick pleasures?!?!? Come on we're only human!!!

nsr54

nsr54

Awards
i want napalm and dcp to be back in stock that is holding up my order
i haven't read much about napalm. i've actually kinda been outta the loop the last month with my internship. Did you try the Bulk Lipoderm NP had a while back? If so what'd you think of it?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i haven't read much about napalm. i've actually kinda been outta the loop the last month with my internship. Did you try the Bulk Lipoderm NP had a while back? If so what'd you think of it?
Napalm blows the Lipoderm original away.

P

phantom

Awards
  • Established
did NP recieve the Flawless shipment today?

nsr54

nsr54

Awards
So Dsade, does this mean that sometime in the near future we could see Napalm as a bulk product?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So Dsade, does this mean that sometime in the near future we could see Napalm as a bulk product?
Highly doubtful, sorry.

Phantom...re:flawless. NP never sent the order. Feel free to PM me.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i havent used the bulk, i have used the Lipoderm ultra from avant and i liked it , i have my hopes up for napalm but it doesnt seem to be on stock. they dont get it soon i might have to order it from some place else aswell ad the DCP

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Napalm should be back in stock any time now. I believe a shipment was already shipped out to Nutra.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Napalm/DCP stack sounds awesome! {{Fingers tapping on my desk}}

nsr54

nsr54

Awards
Speaking of a Napalm/DCP stack i think something like if you buy 1 napalm you get 1 DCP bottle free sounds just terrific :D

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LOL, that would be nice, wouldn't it? What do you say, Matt? :lol:

nsr54

nsr54

Awards
i'm just gonna milk the whole idea of a sale for all its worth. their either gonna get really annoyed of my persistent ass or their gonna have to ban me...............................................................on a second note, dont ban me :ntome:

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i'm just gonna milk the whole idea of a sale for all its worth. their either gonna get really annoyed of my persistent ass or their gonna have to ban me...............................................................on a second note, dont ban me :ntome:
:banned:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LOL, that would be nice, wouldn't it? What do you say, Matt? :lol:
Buy a DCP get a bottle of Napalm free? Sounds awesome. Just go ahead and send us a few cases and we will get right on it!!

S

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That smell is Napalm.

Don't you love the smell of Napalm in the morning?

I do.

nsr54

nsr54

Awards
That smell is Napalm.

Don't you love the smell of Napalm in the morning?

I do.
Ya know, i bet discounted Napalm would smell ever better. My goodness I can't even begin to fathom it......aaaahhhh

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
zombie you fatty
i bet you still love me even with this extra pounds and if i gained even more ;) but if you dont apreciate the small fat rolls fell free to send me a few napalm bottles *wink**wink*